• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
I must be looking at something else, because I can firmly say I would only hit it because I would have a story about fucking Badu. Nothing is making it move, not even a jiggle.

coldvein

Banned
would also hit but i agree with overcast, that ass is too silly and big. i love some butt cheeks but when it starts lookin too much like a disney cartoon.. eh

Esch

Banned
I must be looking at something else, because I can firmly say I would only hit it because I would have a story about fucking Badu. Nothing is making it move, not even a jiggle.

i mean her face looks like someone's pulling on it but fuggit ive probably hit worse
yeshrug.png

plus you know she'd annihilate that dick

win-win-win situation

Recon

Banned
i mean her face looks like someone's pulling on it but fuggit ive probably hit worse
yeshrug.png

I mean, i have too. I guess I would say I would hit it. But I aint excited about it.

I still havnt heard Love Sosa. I feel weird giving any views or hits to that dude. I just hate everything about him and his movement. I already hate myself for liking I Dont Like.

Esch

Banned
Recon isn't part of the #JetLife, friend. How would he know about Fiend the gawd? Let alone sir michael.

lmao at Spitta keeping his most talented/charismatic weed carriers in the darkness.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fat Joe ft. Lil Wayne, A$AP Rocky and French Montana - Yellow Tape.

It's like a composite of everything typical in rap right now thrown into one song, wow.

2 KENDRICK LAMAR AFTERMATH/INTERSCOPE 242,122 --
GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY
EVERYBODY EATIN'

J. Cole with yet another hot beat. Shits dope. Lol @ the line about Shyne.

Game talking bout #JesusPiece. Says him and Dre "Battled" with they religious beliefs backsatge at the Kendrick concert.

Lol talked for a hour or 2. This ninja screamed Hi Dre!! from down the hall fore security kicked him out.
Album is shaping up well. Cool N Dre x Game is one of the best combinations, and the title track is sounding dope as hell with Common and Ye on it.

Still AOTY get at me
Not AOTY, but definitely Krizzle's best project by a large margin.

When you have to defend your own album cover, let's just say that time would've been better spent holding that L.

Esch

Banned
People in here really saying they would fuck Badu but not Nicki da goddess

SMFH
badu has that beautiful nurturing life affirming pussy. nicki has that plastic, barely recognizable, birdman used it questionable stinky hopeless arguably lesbian box.

no comparison.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
badu has that beautiful nurturing life affirming pussy. nicki has that plastic, barely recognizable, birdman used it questionable stinky hopeless arguably lesbian box.

no comparison.
how sure are you that you meant "life affirming" rather than "career destroying"

im guessing not very

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

no comparison.
What. The. Fuck?

CRS

how sure are you that you meant "life affirming" rather than "career destroying"

im guessing not very

It's the same thing in Badu's case. She'll bust your nut and afterwords she'll give you a nice big hug telling you how amazing you are and she'll support you and your music all the way.

Macca

It's amazing how much Kendricks flow has leveled up over the past year. You can tell he's really been putting that work in. That track with Cole is straight fire.

JEKKI

So yea, Styles of Beyond - Reseda Beach came out a few days ago.

Apparently it leaked to, so I heard. Man, I've been waiting for this for years, going to check it out now.

They were the guys featured a lot on the Fort Minor album.

1LrcU.jpg
came in here to post this!!! lol

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat freakin out of nowhere!!! so glad it finally came out and I can hear it!!

(I hope it doesnt suck like most shelved albums do... MOP Ghetto Warfare :barf:)

I also picked up the new Sean Price and Journalist 103 albums!!

Recon

Banned
Some posters level up during their stay, others stay the same. Then, we have the unfortunate ones who become the Yamchas of the thread. What I am saying is Disco is Yamcha.

I think the Hov mix is actually better than the Nas mix. Not speaking quality of songs but just about Ace's mixes.

PhoenixDark where's your God now?!!

Some posters level up during their stay, others stay the same. Then, we have the unfortunate ones who become the Yamchas of the thread. What I am saying is Disco is Yamcha.

lmao. You and Esch are so mean :( Fuck off then I'm gonna keep training for nothing like my boy Yamcha

Esch

Banned
i dont like that kendrick song much. beat sounds like something Hit-Boy would make if he had less talent

Disco is chaotzu status right now no lie

Esch

Banned
ehh i dont dislike it, im just saying its not blowin my mind nahmean. im not about to download it and throw it in the whip. it just exists breh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom