• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

how about yall shut up until Meeks numbers come out.

yall sure know how to run shit into the ground lol

ps Sandy gonna screw me and cripple them sales

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
how about yall shut up until Meeks numbers come out.

yall sure know how to run shit into the ground lol

ps Sandy gonna screw me and cripple them sales
Wait.. since when were Meek's numbers part of the deal? I thought it was Kendrick over/under 200K?

CRS

"Trip to London"... what the fuck, Fiend?

Edit: "Feelin Like" though.
whew.png

Tokubetsu

Spitta so nice.

Weed so strong you need a weight belt to hit it
I take that bitch mind like the hypnotist
Fuck her brains out/ she hit the mall and buy me shit

ibwUwGK4QC0xhq.gif

CRS

The second half of Priest Andretti >>>>>>>>>>.

Everything before Stainless is decent. Not bad or anything but once Stainless hits, it hits that high and stays there until the end.

Edit: The mastering on Light Snax is crap though. The previous version is far superior that I'm almost tempted to use it as a replacement for the mixtape's version.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
new K-dot song is aiight.. not really seeing the hype.

Beat is a little sloppy to me and should have used the "gun" shoots from MAAD City

CRS

so no one gon tell me why 36 is being done like that huh

!!!
i mean id go for an album by either one, but

a) If Kendrick sold more than 200k, 36 Chambers gets avatar change. I think.

2) By Outkast, it better be both Big Boi and 3000. And by 3000, it better not be any bullshit.

Blackace

a) If Kendrick sold more than 200k, 36 Chambers gets avatar change. I think.

2) By Outkast, it better be both Big Boi and 3000. And by 3000, it better not be any bullshit.

I would pay for a Slaughthouse like album with Big Boi, Kurrupt, Bun B, and Q-Tip

overcast

I don't think I mess with Meek. Listened to like 6 songs, then again I don't like Ross either. Maybach isn't my style. Meek seems to yell constantly, yet he bores me. I can see why some would like it, shit slaps for sure.

Blackace

I don't think I mess with Meek. Listened to like 6 songs, then again I don't like Ross either. Maybach isn't my style. Meek seems to yell constantly, yet he bores me. I can see why some would like it, shit slaps for sure.

I don't get the yelling thing from him.. But his subject matter is limited for sure

overcast

I don't get the yelling thing from him.. But his subject matter is limited for sure
I don't know the few songs I've listened to were definitely more hype, so it made sense to me, just didn't like it. Can't stand Ross, seem pretty similar. Opening track was pretty damn solid though.

Blackace

As amazing as that would be, I feel like the Tip of today wouldn't fit in with the rest of that group.

We need more supergroups.

I would have taken Phife... But he is still sick maybe..

Blackace

I don't know the few songs I've listened to were definitely more hype, so it made sense to me, just didn't like it. Can't stand Ross, seem pretty similar. Opening track was pretty damn solid though.

He is hype. Basically Ace Hood.

But it was a suggestion of something completely different than you been listening to..

overcast

He is hype. Basically Ace Hood.

But it was a suggestion of something completely different than you been listening to..
Yeah, I appreciate it. Always good to branch out.

Actually listening to Baby Face Killah for the first time. Really damn good so far, tired though so I'm going to bed.

IrishNinja

yeah the few times i hear anything about phife, its that the dialysis shit is fucking him up, im sure he wants to perform & eat but i dont know how much he's down for that. that tribe docu was depressing about that shit, painting it like he's coaching because tip wont work with him etc...ugh

Blackace

yeah the few times i hear anything about phife, its that the dialysis shit is fucking him up, im sure he wants to perform & eat but i dont know how much he's down for that. that tribe docu was depressing about that shit, painting it like he's coaching because tip wont work with him etc...ugh

Fuck Tip...

Also.. About to be eating!

IrishNinja

Fuck Tip...

as a huge tip fan: true, fuck him if that's how shit is. but there's 3 sides to a story and the end part of that docu felt like he was possibly getting billy mitchel'd in the way it was being laid out...that might be me as a fan talking shit though, hard to tell

what you servin up dude?

also how the fuck am i only gettin around to this shit tonight:

Cappapillage.jpg

lookin to be my biggest surprise since No Said Date

IrishNinja

was just playin babymaking1 the other night, meant to give you props on that blend...grabbing the sequel please believe!

also, did i post the traclkist? due out soon

1. Crack Spot Stories (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch, Raekwon & Jadakiss)
2. Pour Tha Martini (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Cappadonna)
3. Pull Tha Cars Out (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah & Method Man)
4. Guns For Life (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Styles P)
5. Comin For Ya Head (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah, Styles P & Raekwon)
6. Cocaine Central (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Styles P)
7. Take Notice (Feat. Ghostface Killah & Sheek Louch)
8. Drivin Round (Feat. Sheek Louch, Masta Killa, Gza & Erykah Badu)
9. Different Times Zones (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Inspectah Deck)
10. Stick up Kids (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Jadakiss)
11. All in Together (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch, Styles P & Jadakiss)
12. Do It Like Us (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah & Raekwon)
13. Stella (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Method Man)
14. Been Robbed (Feat. Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah)

some deck, some mef, buncha jada (why didnt these 2 just do an album instead? odd), liking the lineup despite the absence of the goat u-godzilla

Detox

Borderlands 2 competition will be ending in 12 hours and 30 mins or at 00:00 GMT, remember you can just enter for the season pass or both. Good luck.
Please post entries for the whole thread to enjoy instead of pm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom