• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

Really digging both MGK's Lace Up, and Dreams and Nightmares.

MGK did what I expected Yela to do in releasing a really messy, but super fun tape that tries a little too hard to appeal to different markets. Radioactive was messy, but it wasn't fun, it was just there. Sitting like a square.

Dreams and Nightmares is almost nauseating in how 'maybach' it is in the production, but the dramatics in Meeks yelling and that typical dark, maybach sound really come together to make for a (ima use it again) fun tape that's not the most inventive-struggle, struggle, burner, all over keys-but whip worthy, still.

Now for that new Andretti

Dreams and Nightmares is almost nauseating in how 'maybach' it is in the production, but the dramatics in Meeks yelling and that typical dark, maybach sound really come together to make for a (ima use it again) fun tape that's not the most inventive-struggle, struggle, burner, all over keys-but whip worthy, still.
Now for that new Andretti

Really really agree with this bold part. But it's okay. Polo & Shell Tops will be getting some rotation in casa del LUCKY DEVIL. I think this will grow on me more than the Kendrick Lamar album, though I know that is not a popular opinion here.

T Dollarz

So what's the verdict on that new Spitta...? Shit came out of nowhere so I'm kinda hesitant.
It's really enjoyable. More of a traditional mixtape than his other releases, as in it's not a completely polished EP or fully cohesive, but it's definitely a nice collection of dope tracks. It's different than his other releases this year, but I don't mean that in a bad way. Very nice production and he does his thing. Check it out.

Esch

Banned
Do I cede to Eschaton for the plat bet or keep believing?
well there was a reason i said it was impossible

Do what you gotta do:

NasLost.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Meek Mill talks Polo & Shell Tops. I like this song a lot too, dat hook.

Travis Barker & Yelawolf - Whistle Dixie video.

Borderlands 2 competition will be ending in 12 hours and 30 mins or at 00:00 GMT, remember you can just enter for the season pass or both. Good luck.
Please post entries for the whole thread to enjoy instead of pm's.
Ima see if I can whip something up for the Season Pass if I get the time.

well there was a reason i said it was impossible

Do what you gotta do:

NasLost.jpg
Yep, he also has a choice of :

NasLost.jpg
I swear to god any Nas image macro can make me die of laughter.

More of a Marvel guy myself but I still fucks with Street Fighter, though I haven't touched it in a minute. Sup?

Im playing Super Street Fighter 4 online pretty heavy lately. Been getting my ass whooped. Seen you all over those fighting game threads, was gonna look for some wisdom from the god on how to get better.

I cant fuck with those Marvel games at all. Something bout the whole tag team thing puts me off.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Im playing Super Street Fighter 4 online pretty heavy lately. Been getting my ass whooped. Seen you all over those fighting game threads, was gonna look for some wisdom from the god on how to get better.

I cant fuck with those Marvel games at all. Something bout the whole tag team thing puts me off.
- Watch pro fighters who play your character(s) and see how they deal with specific match ups, and how they play in general, manage meter, when they use EX moves and which ones
- Figure out which of your character's buttons/normals are good at what ranges for pokes
- Learn target combos, and hit confirms (if a poke or stray move connects, how you will react afterwards to get the maximized damage/most optimal set up out of it)

Don't be afraid to ask in the FGW thread, people are generally nice there, and the SF monsters there could probably help you out much better than me. They can suggest specific players that play your character in different styles for you to check out. I think we got a lot of Street Fighter heads in GAF-Hop too, HRD, sf2, etc.

DominoKid

ASAP Rocky on HardKnock.tv

Exclusive in-depth interview with ASAP Rocky. Part 1 starts with Rocky talking to Nick Huff Barili about the growth from his first mixtape LiveLoveA$AP to his upcoming album LongLiveASAP (which we are told got pushed back again). Asap Rocky addresses fans and blogs that have an issue with him collaborating with main stream rappers on his new song Fuckin Problem Feat. Drake, Kendrick Lamar & 2 Chainz. As the interview continues Rocky clarifies that both his Mother and Father named him after Rakim and that he grew up with both parents and both played a big role in his development. Rocky spit a verse from his favorite Rakim track: Know the Ledge. Asked if we can expect a track with Rakim on the new album, he responds that collaborating with him, Kanye, Drake, Kendrick, SchoolBoy Q, etc is what is expected from him and he doesn't want to do anything that is expected on his first album. Part 1 of the interview ends with Rocky talking about directing, producing, why he hasn't collaborated with Cam'Ron yet and Dipset's influence on his music (but not as much on his fashion).

part 2 on friday.

I was listening to some of my beats while crying that my keyboard broke and I was thinking. All of those who make beats here, we should kind of have like a thing in plug.dj one night and basically listen to each others' beats, critique, and such. I think it'd be really cool.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I was listening to some of my beats while crying that my keyboard broke and I was thinking. All of those who make beats here, we should kind of have like a thing in plug.dj one night and basically listen to each others' beats, critique, and such. I think it'd be really cool.

Except then you'd have to listen to my shitty beats.

I haven't listened to Love Sosa yet and have no plans to. I refuse to buy, stream, download, or watch anything that little fuckhead does. Him and his crew are a bunch of bottom bitches that caught the eye of some rich dude for a second and now think they are running shit. You can't turn a ho into a housewife...I mean a rap star. Eventually people will get tired of dealing with them and they will return to sucking dick for fivers.
Chief Keef is the honey boo boo of the rap world.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Fuck all that burning CDs shit. It's the 21st century, get a USB compatible head unit for the car, get a 16GB flashdrive, and never have to worry about switching CDs ever again.

DominoKid

Except then you'd have to listen to my shitty beats.

I haven't listened to Love Sosa yet and have no plans to. I refuse to buy, stream, download, or watch anything that little fuckhead does. Him and his crew are a bunch of bottom bitches that caught the eye of some rich dude for a second and now think they are running shit. You can't turn a ho into a housewife...I mean a rap star. Eventually people will get tired of dealing with them and they will return to sucking dick for fivers.
Chief Keef is the honey boo boo of the rap world.

deep down youre really just afraid youll like it.

Detox

After much deliberation over a whopping two entries Recon is the winner. I actually listened to the tape twice and I must say Recon you've levelled up your beat making. track 1 and 7 was my faves.

Recon

Banned
After much deliberation over a whopping two entries Recon is the winner. I actually listened to the tape twice and I must say Recon you've levelled up your beat making. track 1 and 7 was my faves.

Thank you, for the compliments and the game! Those beats are early-unfinished beats for my next tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom