• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have to take your Wu stan card and dry the sweat from my ass crack with it if this is the first time you're hearing this album...?

You never heard this Ninja? Its surprisingly good!! Shame on a Ninja...

If you are on PS3, I could also whoop your ass on dat Street Fighter.

360 my dude!!

If you play on 360 i will spar with you, not great, but solid. im good at the basics, spacing especially

Im still a beginner. I only play Ryu seeing as that was the only character i could do the special moves with back on the snes lol. So never really switched. Gt - oi mack io

- Watch pro fighters who play your character(s) and see how they deal with specific match ups, and how they play in general, manage meter, when they use EX moves and which ones
- Figure out which of your character's buttons/normals are good at what ranges for pokes
- Learn target combos, and hit confirms (if a poke or stray move connects, how you will react afterwards to get the maximized damage/most optimal set up out of it)

Don't be afraid to ask in the FGW thread, people are generally nice there, and the SF monsters there could probably help you out much better than me. They can suggest specific players that play your character in different styles for you to check out. I think we got a lot of Street Fighter heads in GAF-Hop too, HRD, sf2, etc.

Thanks, will check out some videos. Gonna drop into the Fighting thread soon enough.

My ipod headphone jack died on me recently so moved to Usb for the car and never looked back. Aux cables give such shitty quality in comparison. Usb is the way forward Ninjas.

HiResDes

I won't thrash you, I'll play Rose (my new sub), and just show you the ropes if you'd like. Experience is just as important as studying up in the fighting game world.

HiResDes

It'd be the best hate fuck I could imagine probably.

Speaking of hip-hop chicks I just rewatched the Iggy Azalea on Breakfast Club interview and she seems so fucking cool, like I'm not crazy about her music, but the chick is not only extremely bad but super down to earth.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ASAP Rocky on HardKnock.tv

Exclusive in-depth interview with ASAP Rocky. Part 1 starts with Rocky talking to Nick Huff Barili about the growth from his first mixtape LiveLoveA$AP to his upcoming album LongLiveASAP (which we are told got pushed back again). Asap Rocky addresses fans and blogs that have an issue with him collaborating with main stream rappers on his new song Fuckin Problem Feat. Drake, Kendrick Lamar & 2 Chainz. As the interview continues Rocky clarifies that both his Mother and Father named him after Rakim and that he grew up with both parents and both played a big role in his development. Rocky spit a verse from his favorite Rakim track: Know the Ledge. Asked if we can expect a track with Rakim on the new album, he responds that collaborating with him, Kanye, Drake, Kendrick, SchoolBoy Q, etc is what is expected from him and he doesn't want to do anything that is expected on his first album. Part 1 of the interview ends with Rocky talking about directing, producing, why he hasn't collaborated with Cam'Ron yet and Dipset's influence on his music (but not as much on his fashion).

part 2 on friday.
Hey Rocky,

You might not get a chance to make second+ major label albums you dumbass. Use your connections while they still exist. Of course we want a song with you and Q, that shit is bare minimum in that point. Contrary to what you think, what we expect is what we want out of you.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Wouldn't even hate fuck. There is zero attraction there. A lot of women aren't my type but I understand why others like them, I can see they are attractive even if their looks don't click with me. Nicki? No. She's fucking ugly. Her body is grotesque, she doesn't have booty, she has misshapen lumps that look like tumors gone out of control. Her face looks like someone hit her with a snow shovel. There is nothing good or attractive about her. At all. I'd rather set my dick on fire then slide it anywhere near her poisoned death hole.

I guess I've already fucked enough nasty pussy in my life and don't need to lower myself to that level anymore. I'm too old to subject my dick that kind of torture anymore, Ill let the young ones play in that minefield.

HiResDes

Hey Rocky,

You might not get a chance to make second+ major label albums you dumbass. Use your connections while they still exist. Of course we want a song with you and Q, that shit is bare minimum in that point. Contrary to what you think, what we expect is what we want out of you.

Enzo being so spot on is hard getting use to

Wouldn't even hate fuck. There is zero attraction there. A lot of women aren't my type but I understand why others like them, I can see they are attractive even if their looks don't click with me. Nicki? No. She's fucking ugly. Her body is grotesque, she doesn't have booty, she has misshapen lumps that look like tumors gone out of control. Her face looks like someone hit her with a snow shovel. There is nothing good or attractive about her. At all. I'd rather set my dick on fire then slide it anywhere near her poisoned death hole.

I guess I've already fucked enough nasty pussy in my life and don't need to lower myself to that level anymore. I'm too old to subject my dick that kind of torture anymore, Ill let the young ones play in that minefield.
I wish we could test this out.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Minaj is disgusting, Rocky sucks, Meek is generic and that Nas lost flyer on a telephone pole is the funniest shit I saw today.

Bluetooth audio >>>>> USB & Aux

With a phone?? Cause if so fuck wasting my phone battery. Plus i rock an old school blockia phone baby. fuck your iphone.

nokia-3310-troubleshooting.jpg

Kwixotik

ASAP Rocky on HardKnock.tv

Exclusive in-depth interview with ASAP Rocky. Part 1 starts with Rocky talking to Nick Huff Barili about the growth from his first mixtape LiveLoveA$AP to his upcoming album LongLiveASAP (which we are told got pushed back again). Asap Rocky addresses fans and blogs that have an issue with him collaborating with main stream rappers on his new song Fuckin Problem Feat. Drake, Kendrick Lamar & 2 Chainz. As the interview continues Rocky clarifies that both his Mother and Father named him after Rakim and that he grew up with both parents and both played a big role in his development. Rocky spit a verse from his favorite Rakim track: Know the Ledge. Asked if we can expect a track with Rakim on the new album, he responds that collaborating with him, Kanye, Drake, Kendrick, SchoolBoy Q, etc is what is expected from him and he doesn't want to do anything that is expected on his first album. Part 1 of the interview ends with Rocky talking about directing, producing, why he hasn't collaborated with Cam'Ron yet and Dipset's influence on his music (but not as much on his fashion).

part 2 on friday.
My hype is dropping.

Everything after Trip to London on that Spitta tape is real good. My favorite track is Light Snax but that quality is ass...

Speaking of Trip to London, I thought Fiend was 2Pac for a second. Lol.

When liking old school goes wrong

lol i aint that bad. I got this for free. Not really into phones, once it calls and texts im straight.

nokia_c2_01.jpg

Still have my 3310 tho, that snake 2 aint nuthin ta fuck with.

Yep. You can get a car charger if you're that worried over it. Combined with Spotify and road trips are the best thing ever.

Its more the not having your phone while the musics on. The usb is just more convenient for me anyways. Leave it in all the time, turn the car on and it turns straight on etc.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Does Drumma Boy have a big enough catalog? Shit would be hot.

Something ignorant I think, but just 1 producer.

Most the ignorant producers are a little limited in library
Yep. You can get a car charger if you're that worried over it. Combined with Spotify and road trips are the best thing ever.
My phone rings too much

CRS

I put my shit on silent and leave it like that all the time while driving. If it's important, they can leave me a voicemail and if they don't then it wasn't that urgent. I'm also not in any kind of career, except being a student but that's all e-mails nowadays, so I rarely get phone calls.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Native Tongues mix
Just Blaze mix
Snoop mix
Super club bangers of all time mix
Rap A Lot mix
Spice 1/Celly Cel/Mac Mall/Too Short/Dru Down mix
Another Cube mix

Blackace

I put my shit on silent and leave it like that all the time while driving. If it's important, they can leave me a voicemail and if they don't then it wasn't that urgent. I'm also not in any kind of career, except being a student but that's all e-mails nowadays, so I rarely get phone calls.
Just phone calls and mails get priority if streaming

Tokubetsu

Hey Rocky,

Yeah if he doesn't have one decent Q joint, and at least three Clams beats he can just fade into obscurity right now. I don't want a 16 track album full of A$AP mob features and one track with nicki minaj and drake.

Also for someone always talking about how Rakim was such a big influence, I don't see any of it in his music.

iavi

Honestly, if it's on a great song, I'll wait until the song is over. I'm already using the bluetooth feature so I can use it to answer the call if I don't care for the song.

I don't even have a car like that. This 1%er talk.

CRS

I don't even have a car like that. This 1%er talk.

Haha, I guess I should change the tense of that. I don't have the car anymore so no more long road trips. At least it isn't nice, warm, windows down weather anymore.
LOL Cunnilynguists loses

Not really though. It's going to be artists they've worked with before plus other underground acts like Atmosphere.

Blackace

Honestly, if it's on a great song, I'll wait until the song is over. I'm already using the bluetooth feature so I can use it to answer the call if I don't care for the song.
My phone drops the stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom