• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, Esch, I told you my Smokey avatar made my posts seem silly lol.

image.php

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I don't even have a car like that. This 1%er talk.

I dont have one anymore either. Sold that shit and don't need one anymore. I can walk where I need to go now and if I really need transportation I can always rent a motorcycle.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I dont have one anymore either. Sold that shit and don't need one anymore. I can walk where I need to go now and if I really need transportation I can always rent a motorcycle.

Yeah, well the rest of us don't swing on vines to work and pay underage natives to carry our shit for us.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Yeah but dont you ever want one? I love driving

Do I miss driving? Yes. Nothing like spending time driving around blasting new music just enjoying a nice weekend.
Do I wish I had a car still? Fuck no. I save so much damn money by not driving. Plus driving a car in Saigon is like running through a narrow hallway filled with angry blind hornets.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah, but I seent some of them cartoons CRS is talking about. I know what you do with the underage natives over there. Octopus belong in the ocean, man.

You watch hentai regularly?
Oh...

Do I miss driving? Yes. Nothing like spending time driving around blasting new music just enjoying a nice weekend.
Do I wish I had a car still? Fuck no. I save so much damn money by not driving. Plus driving a car in Saigon is like running through a narrow hallway filled with angry blind hornets.
Japan let's you know driving is a privilege

Tolls parking and everything else adds up

Tokubetsu

Gonna make a nice Halo 4 playlist this weekend. My playlist for reach was almost entirely made up of Flocka. Gonna go for something more rounded this time.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Illmatic doesn't bring the average down THAT much.

okay enough cheap trolls, let's not bring Kanye cycle back once more

In other news, am I tripping or is the Hard in the Paint video shot in the same hood they went to in Training Day? Always wondered that.

Blackace

Yeah but you got the best cars in the world. How expensive is it to drive in Japan? Like gas, tax, insurance etc?

Almost no free parking anywhere in Japan

Gas is sold by the liter so it's roughly 6 dollars a gallon

Inspections to drive every few years cost about a G
They Make owning older cars expensive so people upgrade quicker

Blackace

Illmatic doesn't bring the average down THAT much.

okay enough cheap trolls, let's not bring Kanye cycle back once more

In other news, am I tripping or is the Hard in the Paint video shot in the same hood they went to in Training Day? Always wondered that.
Hard in paint was shot in Florida pretty sure

Edit was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom