• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Is the last word supposed to have four stars? If so then if you prefer those of an ivory persuasion I'm sure Recon can hook you up

JohnDoe

Banned
I heard that ignant ass Chef Keef put a pic of himself getting his ***k ***ed on Instagram and was booted from it. Link? I need to see what's going on. Link anyone? I know it's NSFW - PM is ok if you have the link.
Back in the days you'd only hear rappers getting their dick sucked on album, now they tweet that shit.

Dick
Licked
Or sucked
Yeah that probably isn't right given the facts huh. I didn't know his age. Sorry.
http://www.vibe.com/article/instagram-cancels-chief-keefs-account-after-sex-photo
Hah, I also just realised that guy is asking to see some 17 year old dick too :p
No not correct. Yikes though. Does sound bad and, apologies. Wanted to see what the fuss was about, it was on MTV's site, Vibe, etc etc. People post horrible shit on instagram all the time. I thought Tyler's was deleted too recently. Who knows. Sry.

I heard that ignant ass Chef Keef put a pic of himself getting his ***k ***ed on Instagram and was booted from it. Link? I need to see what's going on. Link anyone? I know it's NSFW - PM is ok if you have the link.

image.php

Kwixotik

You're publicly asking for a picture of a 17 year old getting a blowjob.

DominoKid

I've listened to GKMC every day since its release, start to finish. I don't even remember the last time I did that. Probably When Life Gives You Lemons or The Cool.

Quickly moving up in my own personal favorites list.

Really?

Its hard for me to replay it through. Theres about 6 or 7 songs that standalone really well. The rest depend on how interested you are in the complete experience of the story.

Once I fit all the pieces together i lost interest in it as a complete work. Its an admirable effort though.

Its still a classic, but i think people will regret crowning it with such quickness and vigor.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Really?

Its hard for me to replay it through. Theres about 6 or 7 songs that standalone really well. The rest depend on how interested you are in the complete experience of the story.

Once I fit all the pieces together i lost interest in it as a complete work. Its an admirable effort though.

Its still a classic, but i think people will regret crowning it with such quickness and vigor.

Yeah, really. It's that good. I really don't think people are overrating it, either. It's definitely getting a lot of AOTY talk, but nobody is calling it better than Illmatic or anything. It's definitely the best debut of a new rapper is quite some time.

Esch

Banned
I know GKMC is classic because i'll find myself humming or reciting lines from it while i'm working on some bullshit absentmindedly. stays with you.

Trying not to burn the actual album out.

mooooose

GKMC is the first album since like OB4CL that makes me feel similar and not just because they both were cinematic, but because they strive to be more than they needed to.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Second part of that ScHoolboy Q interview with 2dopeboyz. Talks how he has to make a classic after GKMC raised the bar cause he's up next. I think if he can get Dre on the quality control and get some creative control he can do it. I just don't think the label will back him as much as the frontman, Kendrick.

Chief Keef - Kush With Them Beans. WTF @ this autotuned mess hahahahahahhah this is some fruity shit. Another one off the album. Might have been decent with an actual rapper on it, but c'mon son hahaha

Ghostface says RZA is trying to make a Wu Tang 20th Anniversary album happen if he can get the rest of the Wu to trust him.

Rocky talks about a bunch of shit with Hardknocktv. Real talk, if I wanted a conscious album out of Rocky, with all the shit he's got to talk about in this video, we probably could get one. But that just isn't the kind of music he does and probably wouldn't go over too well. Talks homophobia, his brother dying, why people relate to his music, etc.

You don't see much at all in the pick, and the chick is clearly a fat ratchet type...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom