• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Trinidad James x Spitta x Harry Fraud

ibxvLDhqsLCOZy.jpg

If anybody likes the production on that new Earl track, it's produced by Christian Rich.
I posted their beat tape a couple of weeks ago but none of y'all ma fuggas touched it.
They're dope anyway.

HiResDes

...YOu probably don't know that you should be hyped for this, but you should

By-Mel-D-Cole-Villageslum-com-ALBUM-ANNOUNCMENT.jpg

NinjaTune said:
Zulu Guru is the first full-length collaboration from singer/songwriter Jesse Boykins III and producer/MC MeLo-X. With Zulu Guru, they bring together a collection of songs that reflect and define a new direction in Hip Hop and R&B. This new sound is rooted in traditional soul music, adding elements of Afro-Beat, West Indian music and Electronic Soul - expanding their message worldwide.

Zulu Guru will be released 30 Oct (NA) / 5 Nov (EU), pre-order now at the Ninjashop, iTunes and Amazon.

"The history of the ZuLu is one rich with stories of royalty, valor and the warrior spirit. In an age of creative freedom through the use of social networks, we have become warriors of free expression. Never bound by the shackles of genre, we travel and shift through musical landscapes, breaking down barriers in the process. Our approach to music is similar to that of the spirited tribal warrior; conquering new land as we travel the world winning wars through romance. As we venture into a new level in our careers, we continue to embody the Zulu warrior spirit while elaborating on the romantic qualities in everyday life.

The greatest minds are the ones that connect wholeheartedly with their artistic visions and do all they can to make it reality. The Guru in us all simply craves evolution and tranquility which comes with experience, which is simply the process in which we become more and more true to ourselves: being able to acknowledge our flaws and mistakes and wrongdoings and grow for the better.

In this music there is honesty; pure understanding or putting forth the effort to understand the emotions that make us do what we do. We write to express and highlight things within ourselves and our culture that we feel hold some sort of significance, good or bad. We deeply connect with the many cultures of the world, traveling and over-involving ourselves with awareness. This music we bring to you is a sonic form of connection, a humbling form of passion, and the advancement of art in form of romance." - Jesse Boykins III & MeLo-X-

Edit: Also shoutouts to Recon, really feeling Glory in the Mourning

Recon

Banned
Edit: Also shoutouts to Recon, really feeling Glory in the Mourning

Thanks bro. I have some cool stuff Im working on, slowly, but surely. Shout outs to Peterboy for making that beat he sent me, wish I could of used it, but lost my mixer cord. Still plan on getting on it.

overcast

I've hear a lot of people listening to Kendrick lately, and even my Facebook Fred has people talking about him. So strange, but it's definitely a good thing.

Poetic Justice is awesome.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I've hear a lot of people listening to Kendrick lately, and even my Facebook Fred has people talking about him. So strange, but it's definitely a good thing.

Poetic Justice is awesome.

I like that song, then hate that song, then like that song. Something in the middle of it just throws the whole thing for a fuck.

Esch

Banned
Yeah, forget the throne they need to do an album together I seriously believe Jay would step up if he has to do anything with Nas.

I was just thinking about that today while listening to that song. That grown man rap album
ahh.png

Interesting if they let Ye produce it tho

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I tried to like Poetic Justice since not liking it breaks up the album at a key point. But it's just lame. The entire thing sounds like the kind of song playing in Drake's head while he waits for you to go get another drink so he can sashay his silk shirt wearing ass up to the table and mumble about taking her to Monaco to eat ice cream under the stars while he rubs her feet and deer prance about.

I tried to like Poetic Justice since not liking it breaks up the album at a key point. But it's just lame. The entire thing sounds like the kind of song playing in Drake's head while he waits for you to go get another drink so he can sashay his silk shirt wearing ass up to the table and mumble about taking her to Monaco to eat ice cream under the stars while he rubs her feet and deer prance about.

Confirmed, Siddx is Big Ghost. I agree fully tho

Nah. Pretty tame actually.

Track was and is a banger. Great track

coldvein

Banned

perfect

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I've listened to GKMC every day since its release, start to finish. I don't even remember the last time I did that. Probably When Life Gives You Lemons or The Cool.

Quickly moving up in my own personal favorites list.

Detox

I've been listening to Jeezy every single day for about 7 months now, I think he has to be in my top 10 dead or alive.

coldvein

Banned
I've listened to GKMC every day since its release, start to finish. I don't even remember the last time I did that. Probably When Life Gives You Lemons or The Cool.

same here. i've probably listened to gkmc more than we dont even live here, which is crazy ... got 'em the same day.

taking a break from both today tho, finally got the mwtif soundtrack... dope. i had accidentally purchased the score earlier haha :\

I heard that ignant ass Chef Keef put a pic of himself getting his ***k ***ed on Instagram and was booted from it. Link? I need to see what's going on. Link anyone? I know it's NSFW - PM is ok if you have the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom