• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sucks that they dropped the chick from Little Dragon in favor of Kelly Rowland.

She's still pretty good on the hook though, and the backing instrumental sounds like the band recorded it. (Mama Told Me off new Big Boi)

Speaking of the younger generation...

Tyler, the Creator...

Besides acting like a fucking asshole on Twitter With His Posts Formatted Like This As If He Needs To Be More Offensive, Now He's Insulting The English Major In Me, what is this asshole doing?

I had/have VERY high hopes for Tyler, but he seems to be doing jack squat lately. I know Wolf is coming, but Tyler has really been stupid and quiet for an artist still emerging. He has been too quiet and I am worried that when Wolf comes out, nobody is going to give a shit.

He should be doing what Pusha T has been doing, while Pusha T goes for his thing. This is th 2nd or 3rd time around in the limelight for him, with Clipse and a burgeoning solo career, so he knows how to do things right. Pusha has had like 2 official mixtapes and 3 unofficial ones since busting out My God. Thumbs, way WAY the fuck up on most everything he has touched.

Tyler, on the other hand, has been apparently sitting on his dick updating his Twitter for the last year, only releasing an Odd Future mixtape and teasing an album.

Kwixotik

Speaking of the younger generation...

Tyler, the Creator...

Besides acting like a fucking asshole on Twitter With His Posts Formatted Like This As If He Needs To Be More Offensive, Now He's Insulting The English Major In Me, what is this asshole doing?

I had/have VERY high hopes for Tyler, but he seems to be doing jack squat lately. I know Wolf is coming, but Tyler has really been stupid and quiet for an artist still emerging. He has been too quiet and I am worried that when Wolf comes out, nobody is going to give a shit.

He should be doing what Pusha T has been doing, while Pusha T goes for his thing. This is th 2nd or 3rd time around in the limelight for him, with Clipse and a burgeoning solo career, so he knows how to do things right. Pusha has had like 2 official mixtapes and 3 unofficial ones since busting out My God. Thumbs, way WAY the fuck up on most everything he has touched.

Tyler, on the other hand, has been apparently sitting on his dick updating his Twitter for the last year, only releasing an Odd Future mixtape and teasing an album.

He's corny anyway. I'd rather him sit on his dick for a few years and then put some shit out once he grows up. He has a cool voice though.

CRS

Hahahhahahahahaha.

Okay, that has "joke post" written all over it.

As far as Tyler goes, dude has a clothing line, various physical stores, and owns his record label. He's prob doing just fine.

Dereck

tumblr_mctxuhuej41qamoru.jpg

http://oddfuture.tumblr.com/day/2012/11/01

Hahahhahahahahaha.

Okay, that has "joke post" written all over it.

As far as Tyler goes, dude has a clothing line, various physical stores, and owns his record label. He's prob doing just fine.
Wasn't a joke post. I didn't know about the stores or the clothing line. Knew about Odd Future but this guy is a rapper first right? Then, I mean, what the fuck?

Detox

Wasn't a joke post. I didn't know about the stores or the clothing line. Knew about Odd Future but this guy is a rapper first right? Then, I mean, what the fuck?

Yeah but the tumblr crowd ride his dick so hard he can charge more than Ralph Lauren polos for his flimsy t-shirts.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Earl has been spittin some really personal stuff lately, and it's amazing. He spit the best verse of his life on Mellowhype's track P2.

overcast

Love Sosa is worse than I don't like.

I am so uninterested in Tyler now. Was really into him for like 3 months of my senior year.

kamspy

love sosa bangs, dgaf

Truth.

Dunno how you can scust at xanax Esch. It's alcohol minus all the shitty side effects. Little short term memory fuzz the next day if you do a handful. Been prescribed for years, and today was script day so I'm a little biased right now.

Esch

Banned
Truth.

Dunno how you can scust at xanax Esch. It's alcohol minus all the shitty side effects. Little short term memory fuzz the next day if you do a handful. Been prescribed for years, and today was script day so I'm a little biased right now.

Its shit for me. I black out on it on like a bar and a half. Also alcohol tastes amazing.

New Sweatshirt track is fantastic. Even if the flow is laid back due to weed pot drugs, it works for the content of the song. Earl sounds somber as fuck and continues to put the ass in assonance. This guy will drop a special record one day, I'm still on the hype train.

Kinda sucks that they dropped the chick from Little Dragon in favor of Kelly Rowland.

She's still pretty good on the hook though, and the backing instrumental sounds like the band recorded it. (Mama Told Me off new Big Boi)

Agree completely. I still love the track, but damn, that live performance tease of Little Dragon and him was stellar. Left Foot was one of my most played albums of 2010, I have a good feeling about this one.

Danny Brown >>>>>>> Lupe

Signed.
Also, thanks for upping that Gold track he's featured on so I didn't have to DL the mixtape.

Seriously if you want a place to start with Danny, this is the best:

01 D-Boyz f. T3 (prod. Waajeed)
02 Keep It 100 f. Trick Trick (prod. DJ Babu)
03 Murder Game f. Guilty Simpson (prod. Quelle)
04 Gametime (prod. Caz 1)
05 Black (prod. Black Milk)
06 L.O.L (prod. Black Milk)
07 On My $#!+ (prod. Denmark Vessey)
08 Bag Back (prod. Mosel)
09 Contra (prod. Apollo Brown)
10 Fruit Cocktail (prod. Black Milk)
11 Counterfeit (prod. Danny!)
12 The Wizard (prod. Apollo Brown)

Ill download it and give the guy fair chance.

overcast

The Hybrid is where I jumped in, haven't heard that Detroit State of Mind though. I'll get it now though, thanks for the link Des.

I'm really excited for the new Big Boi, probably the album I want most for the rest of the year. Hope Danny drops his new album early next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom