• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Missy Elliot is still my favorite female rapper. No one can touch her. NO ONE

Azealia is fresh an def better than Nicki IMO

botty

Banned
Missy Elliot is still my favorite female rapper. No one can touch her. NO ONE

Azealia is fresh an def better than Nicki IMO

When Azealia stops giving her music away for free, then we'll see if she is better. Money talks much louder. Until then, stay seated and take notes.

ihnIAhEjRRHiq.gif

Esch

Banned
Jabba the Elliott should be thrown in the garbage like she belongs, tbqh.

And though choosing between Nicki and Azealia is like picking between punching yourself in the dick and punching yourself in the cock, its Nicki.

Tokubetsu

Power Ballad off No Idols is top 5 tracks of the year for me right at this moment. Who knew I'd like a song featuring Smoke DZA this much. #championbonghitmusic

Tokubetsu

when you come down from them girl scout cookies, you'll realize I am right and you are wrong.

Not even a single track on Rugby Thompson comes close to touching shit like "That's Me & My Bitch", "Daily News" or "Power Ballad" let alone the rest of the fucking album. "Fuck Ya Mother" and "Ashtray" are the closest thing RT has, and thats all because of Sean P, Q and Domo.

CRS

I knew about Action Bronson's collab. They've been saying soon for the past month and a half though.

How many times has it been pushed back now?

Not even a single track on Rugby Thompson comes close to touching shit like "That's Me & My Bitch", "Daily News" or "Power Ballad" let alone the rest of the fucking album. "Fuck Ya Mother" and "Ashtray" are the closest thing RT has, and thats all because of Sean P, Q and Domo.

Me and My Bitch is a weak track. WOW DOMO YOUR CHICK IS YOUR WEED, DAMN BRUH, LEAVE THE WEED TALKING TO THE KUSHED GOD PLEASE, your boring ass makes my fire on my blunt go out.

Daily News is only good cause of the chorus and he drops an on par verse with SGP, spaceghostpurp has some of the worst verses of this year.

You know that sample on All Alone? It's someone waking up and stretching after each of Domo's boring ass rhymes

Cigarette Boats > No Idols > Rugby Thompson

The Action Bronson/Alch collab will most likely be better than all 3. And yes, Power Ballad is the best thing to come out of No Idols. Riiiight.

Majmun

Haha kams not appreciative of our sisters in GAFPOP

botty and I are one of the few straight POP-Gaf members lol. I love him, but he definitely needs to sit his prolapsed anus down when it comes to Nicki Vs Azealia discussion. I have enough of his lies in this thread.

Jabba the Elliott should be thrown in the garbage like she belongs, tbqh.

And though choosing between Nicki and Azealia is like picking between punching yourself in the dick and punching yourself in the cock, its Nicki.

I...don't like this.

Missy Elliot was so ahead of her time. Her music still sounds better and more fresh than most current female rappers IMO.

Hopefully she can recover soon and release a new album ASAP.

Nah, I don't hate No Idols though. It's pretty decent, but I feel like the rhymes disappointed me considering how much Domo impressed me beforehand. It's all love Toku

CRS

What the fuck? Did K.R.I.T. really change the sample of the track for the video?

Are they that scared of getting sued now?

Seriously, the track is fucking sub-par compared to the original.

Man, it feels like the track lost all of it's hype. I hope this was just for the remix/video.

late as fuck.

but B.O.B's Strange Clouds isn't as bad as I first thought.

Bought it for 2 bucks off amazon (I liked two songs already).

It's not amazing and it's pop as fuck but some catchy shit on here.

Esch

Banned
What the fuck? Did K.R.I.T. really change the sample of the track for the video?

Man, it feels like the track lost all of it's hype. I hope this was just for the remix/video.

yeah, this really sucks... The OG was my favorite song on the album

i dont hate the new beat i guess

I think he is just doing it for remix purpose. He remixed that temptation song way before Mac got sued for 10 milllion(lol)

HiResDes

Weed albums of the year:

1. Ratchet Shit All Volumes (Mach Five)
2. Cigarette Boats (Spitta)
3. Blue Chips (Action Bronson)
4. Premier Politics 1.5 (Sir Michael Rocks)
5. Rugby Thompson (Smoke DZA)
6. Soundbytes and Stereotypes (Davu)
7. No Idols (Domo Genesis)
8. Misc. Adventures Of Ninjaa Guy (Abstract Ninjaa)
9. Overdrive (Sean Rose)
10. Lap of Lux (Sir Michael Rocks)

CRS

What's this bout K.R.I.T. getting sued?

He ain't gettin' sued but Mac Miller did from a mixtape track, A MIXTAPE track.

And then Curren$y tweets that his mixtape with Wiz is getting pushed back because of sample clearing. Again, a MIXTAPE.

And now the lack of Willie Hutch's "Mother's Theme" on the video for Me and My Old School is fucking horrible.

The new beat is below average. Knowing what the original is, I can't like it.

Esch

Banned
new beat is tight in a Money on the Floor type way

i honestly want more of this type beat from KRIT, just not given this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom