• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
That's what makes it great. When I die bury me inside a booty club. When I die bury me in the Gucci store.

Bury me next to two hoes...

Just really not a good song.. I did use it in Ignorant 19 tho because it was my birthday..

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Yeah its a really below average song. There are a few really awful aspects to Based on a tru story though. The wayne guest spot, kanye vomiting out more garbage, mike posner, nicki being her dumbfuck ass self, drake mumbling like a dipshit, chris brown on a generic ass electro club rap beat. Worst aspects of the album are definitely guest spot related. And I don't think i've ever said this before, but the album could have really benefited from having the tracklist be in a different order. I'm different sounds like it should be the first track on the album for instance.

HiResDes

I deleted the Chris Brown and Mike Posner joints, so I forgot they even existed. But guys when you play Birthday with some nice subs it really adds a lot : )

Edit: Yeah also indifferent to Wayne and even Nicki, just kinda zoned her out, still listenable. I like Ye's feature.

siddx

Wayne's "guest feature" was the laziest most half assed shit he's done in a long while. Just lazily threw together a bunch of generic lines he's said millions of times before and called it a chorus.

HiResDes

It's uber-ignorant Ye, doesn't take him a lot of effort at all. Please do not follow with cycle after this but I must say I think Ye's best lyrical efforts can be found on Late Registration.

Macca

Wayne's "guest feature" was the laziest most half assed shit he's done in a long while. Just lazily threw together a bunch of generic lines he's said millions of times before and called it a chorus.
I thought his verse on The Motto was 10x worse.

siddx

It's uber-ignorant Ye, doesn't take him a lot of effort at all. Please do not follow with cycle after this but I must say I think Ye's best lyrical efforts can be found on Late Registration.

That was the last time he said anything interesting. Everything since then has been "I think i'm way more clever than I actually am" bullshit. He's a complete joke lyrically from 808's up. I would be happy as a pig in shit if he never rapped a single thing every again in his entire life.

HiResDes

I think the ignorant stuff on the Good Music compilation will be good, and I know even you liked some of the releases off of it in a guilty pleasure sort of way.

siddx

I think the ignorant stuff on the Good Music compilation will be good, and I know even you liked some of the releases off of it in a guilty pleasure sort of way.

Only way I fuck with Kanye these days is when he is being ghost produced and not opening his stupid fucking mouth. Everything released so far from good music comp has been great until he comes on and insists on having "his" portion be produced solely by him so he can match his shit verses with shit beats.

siddx

I can't wait for the inevitable Siddx meltdown in 2013 when Ye releases his next album coupled with lion roars and ape yelps.

Kanye just makes me extra irritated because I used to be a huge fan. I remember buying college dropout day one and being late for class because I was sitting in my university parking lot listening to the album over and over. And then going for long rides in the car just aimlessly driving around listening to late registration, playing "Gone" (one of my most favorite beats and hooks ever) over and over. And then 808's came out and it was like some fucking parasitic entity took over his brain and turned him into a joke of a musician.

Tokubetsu

Just reposting this track because it's fucking amazing and ninjas are still sleeping on Deniro and Ryan Hemsworth:

http://soundcloud.com/ryanhemsworth/deniro-farrar-shady-blaze-cold
WIDhS.jpg

Fuck the sober days...

PBY

Banned
You guys just need to let Birthday song incept you- I thought it was a mess until after 10-15 listens now it's my fav song on the album. That line about sweater, try better... DAMN

HiResDes

Same SB, also I think Haleek Maul killed that track the most, but his young tender voice is keeping people from appreciating his hunger.

Oh puhlease

1991 and Fantasea are my favorite records this year. Yes, an EP and a mixtape.
Her debut will absolutely annihilate the competition. Mark my words.

Who cares that she dissed a hewbody?

Azealia is her to stay and slay. Don't hate
Come in here talking reckless and the wolves will treat you like Maa

kamspy

BOATS is easily the best retail album of second half of 2012. (shitting all over LIG and GFID, somehow) Shit keeps me swaggin.

Only thing I could cut is the Drake feature. I'm cool with dude when he stays in his lane. His feature on No Lie is the antithesis of him veering waaaay out of his lane.

I also bumped the living shit of BDay Song since it came out. 2 Much Swag.

Overall for me, top 3 cuts in no order -

Dope Peddler
Birthday Song
I'm Different

Like Me would have made it but I played it to the ground when it came out on the mixtape. I'd put Riot in there too. I Got One should have made a bonus track if they were really pulling shit off old mixtapes.

And yeah, for some reason the Nicki feature and Wayne feature manage not to offend.

Majmun

I see...

I'm going to hold an Azealia party in the DJ Room when her debut gets released.
Be there, listen and get blown away.
And don't dare to MEH a song.
ibjKNKT9YUg3JR.gif

botty

Banned
That's right Gaf-Hop, drag that mermaid-looking chick straight to the ocean.

There is only room for the Queen of Rap.

iNOKzVbj5i4Am.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom