• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed albums of the year:

1. Ratchet Shit All Volumes (Mach Five)
2. Cigarette Boats (Spitta)
3. Blue Chips (Action Bronson)
4. Premier Politics 1.5 (Sir Michael Rocks)
5. Rugby Thompson (Smoke DZA)
6. Soundbytes and Stereotypes (Davu)
7. Misc. Adventures Of Ninjaa Guy (Abstract Ninjaa)
8. No Idols (Domo Genesis)
9. Overdrive (Sean Rose)
10. Lap of Lux (Sir Michael Rocks)

I listened to that Abstract Ninjaa awhile back and I can definitely see why you weren't feeling it at first. I still haven't warmed up to it. I got the Mach Five I swear(I know you keep pimping it haha).

About to listen to this Oxyconteen and some more of that Antwon End of Earth

CRS

I guess it's just a remix and has been out for a while now. A couple of months before the Mac Miller suit. Phew. Anger slowly dying down.

Also,

Alchemist should work with Kid Cudi next.

Esch

Banned
Also,

trolling is against the ToS my ninja

iwRYzSccCmNHJ.gif

He ain't gettin' sued but Mac Miller did from a mixtape track, A MIXTAPE track.

And then Curren$y tweets that his mixtape with Wiz is getting pushed back because of sample clearing. Again, a MIXTAPE.

And now the lack of Willie Hutch's "Mother's Theme" on the video for Me and My Old School is fucking horrible.

The new beat is below average. Knowing what the original is, I can't like it.

Damn, that shit's fucked up. Seriously, sueing over mixtape tracks is just low.

HiResDes

I listened to that Abstract Ninjaa awhile back and I can definitely see why you weren't feeling it at first. I still haven't warmed up to it. I got the Mach Five I swear(I know you keep pimping it haha).

About to listen to this Oxyconteen and some more of that Antwon End of Earth

Did you get the compilation I made : )? Make sure you play it really loud.

OG Kush

And then Curren$y tweets that his mixtape with Wiz is getting pushed back because of sample clearing. Again, a MIXTAPE.

And now the lack of Willie Hutch's "Mother's Theme" on the video for Me and My Old School is fucking horrible.

If you record a video for a mixtape song then you most likely have to get it cleared, atleast according to the Mac Miller thing. People make money of youtube plays and shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I guess it's just a remix and has been out for a while now. A couple of months before the Mac Miller suit. Phew. Anger slowly dying down.

Also,

Alchemist x CuDi would be too godlike. I think he likes those rappity rappers way too much though.

Plus Toku might have a heart attack. He's been getting a steady stream of Alchemist x favourite rapper crack for a minute now.

Tokubetsu

Alchemist x CuDi would be too godlike. I think he likes those rappity rappers way too much though.

Plus Toku might have a heart attack. He's been getting a steady stream of Alchemist x favourite rapper crack for a minute now.

I'm strung out b, you don't even know. Bout to OD when that Bronsolini x ALC hits I even started looping Covert Coup again. Bout to make an all ALC playlist. "Da God Playlist"

This really shouldn't even be a debate. KRIT by a country mile.
Someone should take away your ability to form opinions now.

Truth

Just reposting this track because it's fucking amazing and ninjas are still sleeping on Deniro and Ryan Hemsworth:

http://soundcloud.com/ryanhemsworth/deniro-farrar-shady-blaze-cold

Fuck the sober days...

I like both of these rappers, but not really feeling this track. Maybe it might grow on me.

I actually liked the birthday song after 1st listen.

Brofist

Blackace is somewhere fuming

BOATS is easily the best retail album of second half of 2012. (shitting all over LIG and GFID, somehow) Shit keeps me swaggin.

Only thing I could cut is the Drake feature. I'm cool with dude when he stays in his lane. His feature on No Lie is the antithesis of him veering waaaay out of his lane.

I also bumped the living shit of BDay Song since it came out. 2 Much Swag.

Overall for me, top 3 cuts in no order -

Dope Peddler
Birthday Song
I'm Different

Like Me would have made it but I played it to the ground when it came out on the mixtape. I'd put Riot in there too. I Got One should have made a bonus track if they were really pulling shit off old mixtapes.

And yeah, for some reason the Nicki feature and Wayne feature manage not to offend.

Dope Peddler is an insta hype song every time I play it. 5 star post.

8qL53.gif

I hope this sample on mixtapes thing doesn't become a thing.

DominoKid

BOATS is easily the best retail album of second half of 2012. (shitting all over LIG and GFID, somehow) Shit keeps me swaggin.

Only thing I could cut is the Drake feature. I'm cool with dude when he stays in his lane. His feature on No Lie is the antithesis of him veering waaaay out of his lane.

I also bumped the living shit of BDay Song since it came out. 2 Much Swag.

Overall for me, top 3 cuts in no order -

Dope Peddler
Birthday Song
I'm Different

Like Me would have made it but I played it to the ground when it came out on the mixtape. I'd put Riot in there too. I Got One should have made a bonus track if they were really pulling shit off old mixtapes.

And yeah, for some reason the Nicki feature and Wayne feature manage not to offend.

Its so fucking swaggy.
My favorite album of the year so far.
I cant help but grin whenever i listen to it.

Fo sho..... Thanks for that. Regardless its gonna be dope. That's a shame he doesn't bring it like he used to

Let me know how it goes my dude!!

Some absolute madness being posted in this thread by some people recently. Who left the gate open again?

My man Kam has it right. We need this shit password protected.

i need to stop googling things when i know the context is bad

Motherfucker. I googled it too. You some bad people in here.

"Yep. New single "Lamborghini Angels" drops tomorrow!" - From Lupe Fiascos Facebook page.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Damn, that shit's fucked up. Seriously, sueing over mixtape tracks is just low.

Told ya'll Lord Finesse done fucked up the game with that lawsuit.... All these great mixtapes have been sampling like it was free because they were giving it away for free.

Who would think a rapper/producer like finesse would end this little rap renaissance we've all been enjoying for the last 3 years.

Yo ace, You still banging them Don Omar joints out there...He still killing over here...I'm not really into the latin scene but his music is banging

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yo ace, You still banging them Don Omar joints out there...He still killing over here...I'm not really into the latin scene but his music is banging

Is there any new reggaeton worth a damn? I mean the stuff from 03-06 is still good but I lost my latin connect then so Idk anymore.

Macca

These fucking GIF's are annoying as hell. This isn't fucking Tumblr up in here.

Anyone is fine in this thread, but spouting off bullshit, not backing it up and posting gifs as a response is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom