• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ka - Up Against Goliath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lDm7G_Ssds

over looked album from this year. Amazing shit

YVXGv.gif

So layback for me

This is dope

Chip changed his stage name to King Chip.........dunno how I feel about that. Kind of dumb to do it this late in his career, but then again he isn't known at all really besides his connection with Cudi.

Yeah I loved the name Chip tha Ripper, King Chip sounds kinda dumb to me

Chip the Ripper was one of those gateway artists I used to listen to when I lived in Cleveland. I had tons of his shit, think the name change is stupid though.
That distortion is awful as well, nice way to fuck up the song, but it makes me pretty nostalgic to see them working together again.

Duh, why do people constantly ignore me?

Do you recommend music or something?

The M.O.B

The OP would be better if it had actual links to all of HiRes's stuff. It only has his Q1 and Q2 wrap-ups. It has the Gaf-Hop awards but those are not too in-depth.

Regarding NWL: I've come to learn that anything Cunninlynguists has a hand in is worth listening to. Yes. Get it immediately. I regret not putting it higher on my round up list in that thread.

I also had MBDTWTF on my list and I wish I could take that off completely.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
That Black Lip Bastard remix makes me looks forward to Jay Rocks album, dudes verse is great on there.

That's because jay rock is the best member of black hippie titties.

Oh and your moms a juggalo. A juggaho.

RJT

812447477-1.jpg

Worth the download for a CL fan? Never listened to it before.

Yes. Great album.

Regarding NWL: I've come to learn that anything Cunninlynguists has a hand in is worth listening to. Yes. Get it immediately. I regret not putting it higher on my round up list in that thread.

Not everything. That Kno album with Mark Speqt was kinda bad. I bought that shit day 1, and was disappointed as hell.

IrishNinja

listening to 2chainz right now...Yuck had a lazy wayne verse, even by weezy standards.

crack wasn't good, dope peddler's not going well unless you like basic stuff repeating a lot...when does this shit get good? ya'll was foggin his nuts a few pages back, i get that the lyrics arent gonna have depth but his flow and charisma are both lacking...feelin like some emporer's new clothes shit right here

hopefully ye and scarface salvage this
*edit oh good here's drizzy on about real ninjas again

Fjordson

listening to 2chainz right now...Yuck had a lazy wayne verse, even by weezy standards.

crack wasn't good, dope peddler's not going well unless you like basic stuff repeating a lot...when does this shit get good? ya'll was foggin his nuts a few pages back, i get that the lyrics arent gonna have depth but his flow and charisma are both lacking...feelin like some emporer's new clothes shit right here

hopefully ye and scarface salvage this
*edit oh good here's drizzy on about real ninjas again
Yeah, wasn't really feelin' the album either (especially not the Lil Wayne feature).

IrishNinja

i dunno, man. earlier tonight was UGK & young jeezy, these were clear examples of MCs having some charisma for me. even when he's hype i dont think titty 2 chainz is sounding charismatic, might just be me. then again sometimes i can just find a dude boring (Ross) so i'm immune to their shit. that could be the case here.

2nd half is going a bit better, the Scarface track was the clear highlight.

ecurbj

GAF-HOP, what was T.I.'s best album? I have Paper Trail in my library already but curious to what you guys think his best album was.

Grzi

GAF-HOP, what was T.I.'s best album? I have Paper Trail in my library already but curious to what you guys think his best album was.

I'd say King is the best one, the production that album is stellar, especially the Just Blaze and Mannie Fresh beats.
I think most people prefer Urban Legend and Trap Muzik though, they're both pretty good too.
I never liked Paper Trail that much, his rapping has improved on that album but most of the songs are underwhelming IMO.

Majmun

Any Sexion d'Assaut fans here? My gf introduced me to them. They're pretty awesome.

It's French, and I don't understand ONE word. But they make great music IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom