• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we better start ranking the TDE Fan Appreciation Week releases.

Let me start:

1. Nibiru
2. Westside, Right on Time
3. YOLA
4. Party

Macca

Man, Kendrick is fucking peaking at the right time. If he keeps going like this, he's going to eclipse s.80 with Good Kid. Can't wait.

Only liked 2 songs from TDE week, Nibiru then Party. Overall this has been a fantastic couple of weeks for songs, Cudi, lupe, Khaled, TDE and more bringing heat.

Novid

Banned
Its a tie between Nibru (which goes well with whole Ancient Aliens meme going around, speaking of which, how come C and C havent talked about the song...damn they slow) and WestSide, ROT.

Kaizer

Banned
That Kendrick though, damn dude's output has been consistent quality. Wouldn't be surprised if his album is one of the best of the year.

lol this mu fucka lying! he wrote verses and had co writers on college dropout.

with that said, I can believe he might of took Jay's cue (not writing but going bar for bar punching in off the top in the booth) on the albums in between CD and MBDTF.

and I still cant believe he wrote his verses on that Gorgeous track. someone had to help him or write that for him. He never spit shit that dope ever.

Bishman

S4xhA.gif

Well we better start ranking the TDE Fan Appreciation Week releases.

1. Nibiru
2. Westside, Right on Time
3. YOLA
4. Party

Coal

That's what quick edits are for no? when we mistakenly say something that we shouldn't on an internet forum. It's not like my intentions are against that group, and it's not like I am intentionally trying to flame that group.

I think it's ridiculous, personally. That's why all these cats are saying "ninja" when everybody and their mother knows exactly what the fuck they mean. Absolutely retarded.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I think it's ridiculous, personally. That's why all these cats are saying "ninja" when everybody and their mother knows exactly what the fuck they mean. Absolutely retarded.

A lot of times there is language you can't use so you use a different word to replace it... That's life.

Deal with it or go somewhere else that accepts it..

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'd definetly recommend taking a break for a while. Save up some ignorant bangers and blow the fucking walls out with part 21. Give us another poppy mix in the meantime good sir!

Blackace

I'd definetly recommend taking a break for a while. Save up some ignorant bangers and blow the fucking walls out with part 21. Give us another poppy mix in the meantime good sir!
Either I have not been keeping up enough or nothing popish has really come out..

Coal

Not arguing, but you guys know that the only people I've heard use the word "ninja" in that sense are ICP fans/ICP members. Just sayin'.

Blackace

Not arguing, but you guys know that the only people I've heard use the word "ninja" in that sense are ICP fans/ICP members. Just sayin'.
Uhhh sure boss maybe you have not been alive long enough to remember digital underground or that era of radio remixes..

ICP fans had to learn from someone plus Black Dynamite is using it now.. So yeah..

siddx

I'm not gonna lie, there was about a 3 month period in high school when I fucked with icp a lot. Around the time of great malenko. Initially I thought of them as a funny gimmick band that had some good production here and there. But once I realized they took themselves seriously they stopped being entertaining.

Macca

I'd love a balls to the wall poppy mix. I mean, reeeeal poppy, from start to finish. The end of that mix you made for me was fucking great, got me in such a party mood.

That'd be the one thing I don't like (but totally understand why you do it) about some mixes, theyre so hype through the whole mix, but slow down towards the end. It's dope if you're just listening to one mix, but if it's a party or something, you just wanna keep the vibe going.

I'm not gonna lie, there was about a 3 month period in high school when I fucked with icp a lot. Around the time of great malenko. Initially I thought of them as a funny gimmick band that had some good production here and there. But once I realized they took themselves seriously they stopped being entertaining.
I knew it!

siddx

I'd love a balls to the wall poppy mix. I mean, reeeeal poppy, from start to finish. The end of that mix you made for me was fucking great, got me in such a party mood.

That'd be the one thing I don't like (but totally understand why you do it) about some mixes, theyre so hype through the whole mix, but slow down towards the end. It's dope if you're just listening to one mix, but if it's a party or something, you just wanna keep the vibe going.

I knew it!

yeah id like anothwr mix like wildin out. just a greatest hits of club jams from the last 30 years.

Blackace

I knew it!
Maybe I will do that more... But it feels endless lol... 20 ended on one song

siddx

The new J. Lately might be even better than his last one, love the production on it, and he still rides the beat in a pleasing manner lol.

yeah he's one of those rappers that just has a real smooth calming flow. And his beat selection is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom