• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
pretty depressing that despite being such an exciting new-ish rapper, Rocky's crew is utter trash. Kendrick has a dope crew, Action Bronson has a dope crew, hell even Curren$y actual weed carriers can rap

Who are some of the best acts of Kendrick's crew? I'm trying to expand a little.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Big Sean announces Detroit mixtape releasing September 5th. J. Cole and Juicy J confirmed to be on it.

i0zggK72XXIGU.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
so enzo, do you actually like finally famous or not? I've never been able to tell.
Really good pop rap album. Really I was surprised how much I ended up listening to it. Good variety of songs, good silly rhymes, fantastic production, well chosen features, etc.

Big Sean's other shit is hit or miss. I'm not feeling anything he's put out outside of BURN (which is the illest shit ever) afterwards though, but will still check out his next projects off of the strength of FF.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"I give her that D, because that's where I was born and raised in."
Real talk though, this is probably the worst line I've heard all year.

The rest of that verse is probably top 10 all year tho, Big Sean tears it up on Mercy. Dat flow.

PBY

Banned
Real talk- everyones sleeping on that tyga tape. The song switch lanes is soooo gooood. Seriously the tape is great

ecurbj

Real talk though, this is probably the worst line I've heard all year.

The rest of that verse is probably top 10 all year tho, Big Sean tears it up on Mercy. Dat flow.
That was targeted towards PhoenixDark though. But it was. Every other verse was fucking spectacular.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Speaking of sleeping on tapes, am I the only one who listened to Hit-Boy's tape? It was legitimately good. Way better than that Ross, probably on par with that Khaled though. Different kind of songs though.

My favourite song: Fan.

PBY

Banned
Speaking of sleeping on tapes, am I the only one who listened to Hit-Boy's tape? It was legitimately good. Way better than that Ross, probably on par with that Khaled though. Different kind of songs though.

My favourite song: Fan.
I thought it was boring- but that could have been my mindset at the time, was dealing w a lot of shit. I'll give it a relisten

HiResDes

Good beats, good features, good concept...Really really mediocre rapping. Makes Odyssey and Lushlife look like rapping savants IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom