• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
20120821-FIEND.jpg

http://www.audiomack.com/song/2dbz/wonderful-feat-curreny

illadelph

you would figure that a lot of rappers would get even better as they get older and more experienced in the game, but it generally never happens. It's not like an athlete who's body gets banged up and shit, you should be able to hone your craft and grow musically

PBY

Banned
listened to it.

If suppose if I called it mixtape I'd call it forgettable & with a real lack of substance, but if I called it an album it'd be shit.
That's the thing- when was the last time Busta rapped about anything of substance... Or anything remotely interesting? Dude sucks.

coldvein

Banned
life without the internet is hard. how am i supposed to keep up with the rappitty rap thread? :(

i am currently jamming paper tiger's new doomtree releases.. good beatz.

i can't believe the new POS finally got a date. 10/23/12 babies but you probably already knew that. tears of joy ;_;

kamspy

I bet you could take any 2 Busta features from the last 2 years, switch it with another Busta feature and it comes out the same.

ecurbj

My pickups today at a local Best Buy were:
-DJ Khaled: Kiss The Ring
-Trey Songz: Chapter V
-Eminem: Recovery
-50 Cent: Get Rich or Die Tryin' ($3 so why not)
-Dr. Dre: The Chronic (I heard it was a classic and still is and found a copy)
-Jay Z: Reasonable Doubt (his first release and his best I heard from some)

I'm about to listen to Dr. Dre album now. I'm new to the original hip hop so that's why I'm kinda late listening to these older albums :/

T Dollarz

I'm about to listen to Dr. Dre album now. I'm new to the original hip hop so that's why I'm kinda late listening to these older albums :/

Keep the bottom 3, go back to Best Buy and return the others in favor of more like the bottom 3.

ecurbj

Chronic was the SHIT!!! God damn! I was laughing my ass off at a couple of the tracks especially towards the end when Dre was high as shit. Good shit. Definitely playing this over and over again!

Trey

Listen to Reasonable Doubt. Back when Jay-Z was actually hungry. His best album start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom