• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Turning 24 tomorrow

i8LGezsgB7ji1.gif

Happy early born day.

Cheddahz

Banned
I just turned 20 a few months ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if I was the youngest in here

EDIT: Well, nevermind then..guess I'm not the youngest

Esch

Banned
I have the wisdom of the elders. This only comes from observing the cosmos dispassionately fam.

This dude looking like a tetsuya nomura design outchea

mj-laughing.gif

edit: ty for the bday wishes toku

T Dollarz

22 years here and it's really a weird feeling... I've been a kid my whole life and now I look in the mirror and have to cope with the fact that I'm not... Yeah I'm dealing with some feels at this time in life... pretty lost as to where it's going, what my purpose is, etc.

Dereck

If anything I would take a look and mirror and say what's up like Soulja Boy, I never want to be a kid anymore, shit ain't where it's at. Time to be a grown folk bruh

Well damn, here I thought Esch was 10 years older than me and this ninja is like a year younger

From the way people post I was guessing their ages around;
Thabiz - 40 years old - 80 years old
Esch - late twenties
Enzo - 25
Enter the 36 - 36 ~ 56 years old
Wenis - 26-28
Macca - 5 years young
Cheddahz - 13~15. Dude has a MLP avatar, how old could he be? Smh
Wandering Wind - 30+
DominoKid - 16~18
Toku - ∞
Phoenix - 23~25
Tgui - 22~23
Peterboi - 12~16 Take or take a couple years
HRD - 23~26
Muddy 25+
Moooose - 3/Infant status
CRS - 26~28
Snuggles - 16~19
Complex - 17~19

Damn we got 94's in here too? Everyone knows 93' was the best year to be born in.. Everything else mad scust.

Also, I think Rocky's got one more project in him before everyone jumps ship and stays with Ferg

Esch

Banned
Can we add Count to the official "GAF Hop Biggest Haters" list?

Sheeeit, who do you think i've been grooming to be my replacement. As I've slowly stepped back from the hater throne to embrace and attain wu wei, Count Blackule has done an admirable job trying to fill my shoes. Stay blessed up Count.

DominoKid

coming to a city near you.
tumblr_n01iezSFhY1qbh0eio1_500.gif

Jay Z and Beyoncé are launching a stadium tour together after appearing as surprise guests at each other’s gigs recently.

Sources exclusively tell Page Six that hip hop’s royal couple plans to announce a 20-stadium US tour that will start in late June — and that it’s possible the couple could perform in New York on July 4.

The two recently wrapped individual tours that supported their latest albums: Jay closed out 52 dates for his “Magna Carta…Holy Grail” in January, while Bey wrapped her “Mrs. Carter Show” tour in March.

The couple has performed their hit single, “Drunk in Love,” together at a string of high-profile shows, including this year’s Grammy Awards, a DirecTV Super Bowl party and Beyoncé’s O2 Arena gig in London on Feb. 28.

On Sunday the hip-hop husband and wife each popped up onstage individually at the Coachella music festival. Beyoncé appeared with sister Solange Knowles to dance while Solange performed her hit “Losing You.” Jay took the stage with fellow New York rappers Nas and Diddy.

Esch

Banned
Damn, Kelis taking a poop on Nas again

Your ex-husband, the rapper Nas, put your wedding dress on his album cover. Why did he still have the dress? It’s not even the dress. The joke behind that is that it’s the slip to the petticoat to my dress. I think when I moved out I just left it. That’s all he had, poor thing.

Did you know that was coming? He gave me a heads-up like two days before it was released.

Do you know why? All kinds of ideas of why, but I don’t really care.

But it brought up a bunch of stuff you were probably hoping was in the past. Maybe for others, but not for me. I don’t really listen to his music anyway.

jthIMbB4hvpXY.png

DominoKid

so the 3000 and Scooter tracks on the Future album are debuting only on the Beats Music pre-stream. that's why its not on the MTV stream. what part of the game is that?

I think it depends. With music outside of rap, sure. But when it comes to rap Jay kinda has a rep for being on the ball and occasionally brutal with up and coming rappers at the very least. One of the reasons Game has always hated and dissed him so is because the first time they met essentially Jay told him not to quit his day job etc. He did something similar to Big Sean as well (lol). Jays interest in music outside of rap is a joke to me, and always comes off silly unless its old black music. But he keeps heavy tabs on rap. Lowkey I think he watches Battle Rap too.

I'm referring to non hip hop music though. Jay's entire hipster image seems so fake. With respect to rap he definitely listens to everything though.

I bet if you asked Jay what his favorite rock album was he'd say Nevermind.

Happy birthday my G.

Esch

Banned
I'm referring to non hip hop music though. Jay's entire hipster image seems so fake. With respect to rap he definitely listens to everything though.

I bet if you asked Jay what his favorite rock album was he'd say Nevermind.

Happy birthday my G.

Strong words from a Creed stan who loves 90s bubblegum rock like Third Eye Blind. Thank you though.

Is it true that Kendrick Lamar is yelling in all of the songs he's featured in now?
In his past 3 non hip hop features, yea he's been using that Eminem Flow, didn't mind it in that Alicia Keys track tbh, but the one before that didn't fit the vibe of the track at all.

His other features didn't have that Eminem flow though (Really Be, Two Presidents, Jealous) and he had great verses on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom