• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

This is like 10 years too late. This belongs on newgrounds circa 2005.

id still fuck with it, Wu-Tang & the sewer goblet was great

okay so i still have that nice pair of headphones des put me onto a while back & am working on a spot to use them, was hoping ya'll could help me out, i need

a) an adapter for the big-ass plug to work on small jacks like a cheap stereo and standard green port on PC's
b) prolly 5-10' extension cable
c) a splitter that lets me leave the standard PC speakers working by default, but i can switch over to said headphone extension cord with no problem (and not in mono)

what do you guys suggest? links are always welcome

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oh yea it's my birthday today.

21 babie, finally legal in America

aint got shit planned
Happy Birthday fam. Here's a picture of a bucket hat:

Seagulls%20Bucket%20Hat%20%28Red%20Tan%29.jpg

Esch

Banned
C'mon this is dope. At least we're not gonna get techno boogaloo shit.

I'm not saying it's bad, just OK. It has that hard vibe but it just seems kinda cookie cutter. It doesn't do anything for me. As for the techno steve aoki dance music shit, you should wait till we see a tracklist before you say that lol.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'd love to hear Waka on some dirty, abrasive Yeezus-esque beats, but yeah, Flockadelic (it's a sep. project from FV2) will probably be all brostep.

Man, the Black Skinhead video is such shit. Came around on Bound 2 though, think it makes the song better honestly.

Yes to both.

Kanye embracing and acknowledging his artistic influence, in that, he knows the both are shit and realizes that some people will still think they are works of creative genius. IIRC, in one interview, Ye said he wanted the Bound 2 video to be the epitome of white trash, with the "clouds going one way" and him and Kim on the bike going the other. At the Yeezus show I attended in Atlanta, in his autocrooning, he spoke on how he has tricked everyone into thinking he's rapper, when he's actually a "proper visual artist."

Esch

Banned
Black Skinhead is still trash and the worst song on the album. Sound like a black flag cut glued to some 808s and heartbreak shit, telling people they're 'coons' while he brags on the same song about fucking a white woman and how much white america loves him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom