• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There's no way Q will complete his tour schedule. No fucking way. That shit is going to be cancelled and he'll be sent to rehab.
He said he doesn't use when he's on his grind though because he gets too lazy to get it and goes into business mode though.

But really though, Q is too fucking honest in that video. Dude is the anti-CuDi. Real talk TDE needs to smack some sense into him (label reps were probably having a heart attack during this Angie interview) before it does take a turn for the worse. Though he does seem to acknowledge the problem, it seems he doesn't see it as anything that can be fatal, which is a problem.

That interview was hard to watch.

overcast

Yeah, did a quick run through the snippets (probably listened to 15-20 seconds each). Looking bleak as hell. I mean there will be some dope tracks I'll play for a while, but this album isn't touching HnC.

Seems less consistent in sound. I'll buy it, but that's cause I like to support artists for previous work. Did it for Cole. Unlike that one, disappointment is hitting right quick with this.

Then again I consider HnC one of the better albums in the past 5 or so years. Personal classic.

PBY

Banned
Yeah, did a quick run through the snippets (probably listened to 15-20 seconds each). Looking bleak as hell. I mean there will be some dope tracks I'll play for a while, but this album isn't touching HnC.

Seems less consistent in sound. I'll buy it, but that's cause I like to support artists for previous work. Did it for Cole. Unlike that one, disappointment is hitting right quick with this.

Then again I consider HnC one of the better albums in the past 5 or so years. Personal classic.
Ditto. At least we got HnC. And the bonus tracks are still out there.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
oxy will prob be depressing but ive got man of the year. thats all i wanted.

just like how i got dose of dopeness. i am done with that lame ass clown...well at least until he gets his act right.

IrishNinja

ye called it, rappers been having drug problems like rock stars forever now

wait 2chainz the highlight of oxy so far? not really a good look

yea, i stopped doing that for a minute then I realized the electronics i'm typing this message on are built with asian slave labor and created from rare earth metals paid for with african blood. ideological consistency and all that

consistency is one of the lower virtues on my list - you can literally rationalize/talk yourself out of anything with that mindset. do what you can where it works for you, you know? ill try em eventually though, ill just balance it out in my head and shit on the bathroom floor or somethin, keepin it classy.

DominoKid

consistency is one of the lower virtues on my list - you can literally rationalize/talk yourself out of anything with that mindset. do what you can where it works for you, you know? ill try em eventually though, ill just balance it out in my head and shit on the bathroom floor or somethin, keepin it classy.

whoa you've never had chickfila? you're missin out breh.

Esch

Banned
Chick Fil A is the GOAT white man fried chicken (no bones, nice areas). Cane's is probably better chicken, but CFA has more options and better sides. Plus, Chick Fil A sauce.

Tokubetsu

CFA has the best fast food milkshakes breh. I don't even get meals when I go to CFA. Just a chocolate milkshake and I'm full for the next few hours.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
that ynsp beat sounds so familiar. i know ive heard it before. also vic mensa does infact look like a bum. that whole crew does. except for that one white guy.

Esch

Banned
CFA has the best fast food milkshakes breh. I don't even get meals when I go to CFA. Just a chocolate milkshake and I'm full for the next few hours.

I got a lifetime vendetta against those. I had a peach seasonal one once and it gave me some top 10 worst shits of my life. They are the GOAT though, even better than Steak n' Shake.

overcast

Looking like Break the Bank, Gangsta, Man of the Year and Fuck LA are gonna be highlights. 2 chainz verse won't be it.

Chick Fil A sauce is so fucking great with those fries too. Whew.

Jitters

I always wanted to go to Brooklyn because there is supposed to be a lot of cool, hip people there, but that thread is bumming me out.

Esch

Banned
Living on the coasts, nah never that. Be a family man, and come join us in the heartlands brehs. Midwest gaf hop is best gaf hop.

Esch

Banned
Well shit, that's why we aren't seeing Q. Went up North twice the last year. Had a damn good time both times.

California being GOAT isn't too arguable though Esch.
Nah. Even if I was going to acknowledge another region of the country it wouldn't be you guys. Not too long from now Cali is going to be an overpopulated intolerable hell hole. Plus californians are the smuggest, most annoying people in the country. Norcal is straight though.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Nah. Even if I was going to acknowledge another region of the country it wouldn't be you guys. Not too long from now Cali is going to be an overpopulated intolerable hell hole. Plus californians are the smuggest, most annoying people in the country. Norcal is straight though.

NorCal are the stereotypical smug ones, Esch.

Jitters

4qBmxFt.jpg

IrishNinja

having stayed on both coasts i felt they had one thing in common: the bigger/known cities, if you aint grow up there & got people you can get by with, you'd better be going there for a baller job. anything in between and money's gonna be tight as fuck.

esha's cursed bible belt used to be known for being nowheresville that paid beans (except for certain fields), now it's cheap ass housing with a lotta land and actual jobs. i loved the fuck outta NY & northern cali but cold aside, i coudn't keep my head above water in those spots in my line of work, shit's crazy.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yea but they have good wine and it doesnt take 2 hours to get somewhere doe

See, people can't even describe NorCal without being smug about it.

SoCal is laid back, sunny, with 85 percent of the countries beautiful women. It's basically paradise if you get a decent job.

Esch

Banned
esha's cursed bible belt used to be known for being nowheresville that paid beans (except for certain fields), now it's cheap ass housing with a lotta land and actual jobs. i loved the fuck outta NY & northern cali but cold aside, i coudn't keep my head above water in those spots in my line of work, shit's crazy.
Living in a big Midwest city is straight. We get that water straight from the Mississippi(gods vagina status), good produce, cheap quality land, everyone speaks fuckin english, .. it's not hip or glitzy, but it nails the basics. Plus people are real out here basically.

Bay Area is great except for all the people who won't shut up about much better it is than the south. Southern California is best California.

Esch

Banned
See, people can't even describe NorCal without being smug about it.

SoCal is laid back, sunny, with 85 percent of the countries beautiful women. It's basically paradise if you get a decent job.
Actually, its not socal that rustles my jimmies. Its just LA, and the people who live in it. Im waiting for that place to become Mexico City 3rd world status as these temperatures rise.

PBY

Banned
Actually, its not socal that rustles my jimmies. Its just LA, and the people who live in it. Im waiting for that place to become Mexico City 3rd world status as these temperatures rise.
Fuck LA

#oxyjustwaitonit

I drove through a bit of Illnoise, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, a bit of Arizona and Nevada.

You'd have to pay me 100k+ annually to get me to leave LA for any of those places with the exception of Denver. I could have some fun there for a while at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom