• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Everyone calling Q a bum / junkie / lowlife needs to chill. Growing up with addicts in my family and then dealing with bullshit myself I can tell you guys it's not some shit people are happy with. He laughs when he said "My music sucks now" and even though he keeps saying he can stop whenever he wants I'm sure it's a struggle for him. Shit is a real bummer when you get caught up in something that you think you can control but end up losing. It's easy to look at it from an outside perspective and say "Oh this fool is weak just get over it".

I don't have an outside perspective. I've had plenty of experience with drugs in my life. Just last year I lost multiple friends and a cousin to opiates. My mother's side of my family are alcoholics, some to the point of being literally homeless. I've tried every single major one out there except crack cocaine and MDMA. Three years back I was partially paralyzed with broken bones in my spine and arm and I was on drips of the strongest shit you can get in a bag. I had three months of surgeries, pins, etc. I was off, clean two weeks after my last one.

Nobody else puts the needle in your arm. Nobody else makes the call to go cop some roxies. Nobody else pours the lean in the cup. It's all on you, and while there is a biological component to addiction you can't ignore, that's part of being human. Rising above and owning your biology.

PBY

Banned
Hell of Flop still on the album confuses me. Sounds pretty much the same as the leak going by the snippet.

Extended snippets got me shook, but Fuck LA sounds awesome. Feel like he wasted 2 Chainz.

Kwixotik

Is No Limit Top Dogg actually good?

If there's actually been TWO good Snoop albums out this whole time, my life is gonna change

Macca

smh q

WU4RgMo.png

Cudder

Anyone ever read The 50th Law? I'm listening to it now on Audible. Just finished the 1st chapter. Some powerful shit.

i listenened to the snippets and they all kinda' suck except the usuals and gangsta. but gangsta is enough for aoty for me. i got drugs ready for sunday man, if he's falling asleep, i won't mind cause i'll be falling along with him.

DominoKid

dem Oxy snippets
iZzzXxScUxKWY.png

idk brehs this sounds even worse than i was expecting. Hell of a Night actually sounds like one of the better songs on the album.

2 Chainz went in though.

PBY

Banned
dem Oxy snippets
iZzzXxScUxKWY.png

idk brehs this sounds even worse than i was expecting. Hell of a Night actually sounds like one of the better songs on the album.

2 Chainz went in though.
I know Tity did good. That beat he's on is kinda turned down tho.

Fuck LA sounds hard too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom