• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Shake hands with people who said they're gonna R. Kelly your daughter brehs.
Make your enemies believe there's love there
Cause in war, belief is all fair
Rock them to sleep, shots in your jeep
And you ain't never know the plot was from me

- Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones (2002)

Esch

Banned
Make your enemies believe there's love there
Cause in war, belief is all fair
Rock them to sleep, shots in your jeep
And you ain't never know the plot was from me

- Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones (2002)
Shake hands with people who made fun of your recently dead mother brehs

Maaaaaan Q sounds rough. Super rough. Like a lot of dudes at least care enough to bullshit their way through interviews, but Q doesn't even give a shit. Dude is too deep in it with no cares about it.

"But I'm not a junky!"

Nah man. Nah.

I definitely feel him though, I haven't been able to sleep for a couple weeks now. Shit sucks

I get how he feels. Had too much going on with Tramadol maybe three years back and I still feel it in the back of my head, like some "that would be real chill right now" shit. Wish I'd never gotten it. But this dude is still in denial with his "I ain't got a cup right now do I?" shit. Nah man. He needs someone to sit him down and tell him how he fucking sounds.

It's fucking up his money real bad, too. Talking about how he can't even cut a feature...album is coming out, you need to be everywhere, and you can't even cut a decent feature for promo. How is that not a problem?

Hope someone gets to him soon. Or that he's just playing it up/has the willpower he thinks he does.

coldvein

Banned
gaf hop bros.

i appreciate the discussion. i guess my girl about to come home i need to put these empty 40s somewhere. yall think im a dinosaur and a hologram of old timesy ethics. thats cool. i still respect yall. see you next time.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
gaf hop bros.

i appreciate the discussion. i guess my girl about to come home i need to put these empty 40s somewhere. yall think im a dinosaur and a hologram of old timesy ethics. thats cool. i still respect yall. see you next time.

take care man. talk to someone.

Esch

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xOchrmMgzjA

Fam- Q looks roughhhh. Dude sounds like hes in a bad place.

This is pathetic. Look at this guy. This is who y'all place your faith in? This dude is so mentally weak. No wonder he can't make good music to me, scust @ this junkie shit. If you get hooked on opiates you're a lame, that shit is so wack. And this guy has children... He's gonna OD on the advance check he gets from you guys buying his album. And he's a liar too, dont believe he went clean for his album.

"my music sucks"

"my sex game sucks"

This is pathetic. Look at this guy. This is who y'all place your faith in? This dude is so mentally weak. No wonder he can't make good music to me, scust @ this junkie shit. If you get hooked on opiates you're a lame, that shit is so wack. And this guy has children... He's gonna OD on the advance check he gets from you guys buying his album. And he's a liar too, dont believe he went clean for his album.

"my music sucks"

"my sex game sucks"

Dude was being as honest as he could get in that interview.

The time when he did say he was getting off lean is when he was recording the album.

I do agree with you though, somebody higher up really gotta check him for all of the drugs that he does before he OD's.

Tons of artists have been through the same thing, just not as many admit it thoroughly like that.

-Eminem almost died
-Macklemore (lol) almost died
-Pimp C
-Danny Brown depressed as hell while trying to quit
-Lil Wayne's many seizures and stomach pumps
-Cudi had a low-key meltdown and personally never recovered

Many more too, so it does happen to a lot of artists but you gotta handle that shit.

Edit: Not to mention Rocky doing tons of lean and cancelling many shows, hitting women and getting sued, fighting fans etc, but since he doesn't talk about it all looks like its fine.

Dude was being as honest as he could get in that interview.

The time when he did say he was getting off lean is when he was recording the album.

I do agree with you though, somebody higher up really gotta check him for all of the drugs that he does before he OD's.

Never believe an addict.

You're sounding like an in denial mother, "no way, he would never lie to me."

Detox

All that media training for nothing, I would love to see the interscope rep's face. Why would you say I suck? It doesn't matter how many qualifiers you add to that. No wonder Dre doesn't work with that bum.

overcast

Nope, 'everyone's doing it' doesn't justify being a junkie when you have a child to take care of.
Well yeah, shit is wrong. Needs to clean it up, no doubt. I don't think it justifies, but this genre, shit music in general has tons of people who are addicts and continue to make great music.

Not to say he doesn't need help, cause he had to reiterate like 5 times that he's off it, but you're acting like he's the worst thing that's happened to this genre.

Esch

Banned
Well yeah, shit is wrong. Needs to clean it up, no doubt. I don't think it justifies, but this genre, shit music in general has tons of people who are addicts and continue to make great music.

Not to say he doesn't need help, cause he had to reiterate like 5 times that he's off it, but you're acting like he's the worst thing that's happened to this genre.

I don't think he's the worst thing to ever happen to this genre. I just said it was pathetic as hell, and that I can't fuck with this junkie shit. At least when X was in the throes of his shit, he was funny. This is just sad basically.

PBY

Banned
All that media training for nothing, I would love to see the interscope rep's face. Why would you say I suck? It doesn't matter how many qualifiers you add to that. No wonder Dre doesn't work with that bum.

My music sucks right now is such a bad quote.

Really feel for the dude tbh.

overcast

I'm not defending his junkie status, or laziness, or whatever. I'm saying, if you're gonna call Q out for being a druggie with a kid. Might as well stop listening to somebody like Ol Dirty Bastard, cause he was dealing guns and somebody associated with him was killed.

Q needs help before he descends into a true bum.

Macca

Q has just fucking gone downhill man. The Q that wanted to come out and top GKMC, that's the dude that needs to show up. Shits sad.

No wonder Dre signed Kendrick and not this bum.

I'm not defending his junkie status, or laziness, or whatever. I'm saying, if you're gonna call Q out for being a druggie with a kid. Might as well stop listening to somebody like Ol Dirty Bastard, cause he was dealing guns and somebody associated with him was killed.

Dirt McGirt also made RZA, and one of his sons (Boy Jones) watch him shoot up Heroin. Dude had problems.

Esch

Banned

ODB was a jerkoff too, but like I said at least him and X were funny and made good music
troll.png

Detox

He could have sung Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and it would have been better than this.

Maybe it's a plea for help idk

Everyone calling Q a bum / junkie / lowlife needs to chill. Growing up with addicts in my family and then dealing with bullshit myself I can tell you guys it's not some shit people are happy with. He laughs when he said "My music sucks now" and even though he keeps saying he can stop whenever he wants I'm sure it's a struggle for him. Shit is a real bummer when you get caught up in something that you think you can control but end up losing. It's easy to look at it from an outside perspective and say "Oh this fool is weak just get over it".

His descent began when he put on all that weight, this is the second step. He's gonna be begging to fight Gorge Zimmerman by 2015.

Everyone calling Q a bum / junkie / lowlife needs to chill. Growing up with addicts in my family and then dealing with bullshit myself I can tell you guys it's not some shit people are happy with. He laughs when he said "My music sucks now" and even though he keeps saying he can stop whenever he wants I'm sure it's a struggle for him. Shit is a real bummer when you get caught up in something that you think you can control but end up losing. It's easy to look at it from an outside perspective and say "Oh this fool is weak just get over it".

He's most definitely surrounded by enablers and yes men, but the thing that makes it different to me is that he has access to treatment if he really wanted to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom