• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendrick was good on the track. The vibe was more like the original Cali Love than the remix. People who complain about Kendrick's verse seem like they haven't listened to west coast shit outside of Dre and Snoop. Kendrick constantly gives me Quik vibes.

IrishNinja

that half nod thing is legit for us CAC's too but throwing it out to dudes you aint know and not getting it back does make you mildly hot, haha

also blakula why you hatin on Tekken, i mean im a sega dude to the death but i aint about to stan for virtua fighter

PBY

Banned
On my 3rd listen

Soty brehs

1356877047700131_animate.gif

IrishNinja

I stan Virtua Fighter, Tekken lost sight of the chest match and is a juggle fest.

entirely possible, i aint fucked with shit since mebbe 5...i was out around 4 but then i made Steve Fox my main and shit was crazy

VF...i mean as a huge Suzuki fan i respect it but could never get into it, i dig the technical aspect but the characters are so vanilla i just didn't care enough to learn any of em

Esch

Banned
Virtua fighter does a pretty good job of imitating real life fighting styles for each character. It's not as good as Dead or Alive in that respect but its still cool.

IrishNinja

yeah, i dig that too - but it's not what i go looking for in a fighter. like most sports stuff, i tend to dig more arcade-y than simulation, so i know i'm in the minority there. prolly the only fighter that kinda played somewhat from the middle that i adored was Bushido Blade, still not much like it that i've seen in the years since.

Cheddahz

Banned
Virtua Fighter is tight as well, my parents had Sega consoles when I was growing up, so I grew up playing Virtua Fighter (and my town even had a local fun park, which housed a VF4EVO machine, so I used to hang out there as well). I didn't dig VF5 as much as VF4EVO, but Quest Mode was fun as shit

I was also given a Playstation 1 back in the day and Tekken was the stuff back then, so my aunt let me borrowed her copy of Tekken 1 and I ended up getting Tekken 2 right after I played Tekken 1 for a bit. I didn't really start loving the Tekken series until Tekken 3, cause damn...everything about that game is perfect (from the gameplay to the soundtrack) and Tekken Tag Tournament is cool as well. After TTT, all of the Tekken games kinda went downhill and then bam, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 came out and yeah, it's probably the best fighting game from the last generation of gaming (game is packed with content and it's just fun to play)

I could never get into Dead or Alive, I've tried...but I also thought it was inferior to Virtua Fighter
prolly the only fighter that kinda played somewhat from the middle that i adored was Bushido Blade
Bushido Blade is dope man. When I was in Germany, I actually ending up buying a PAL copy of it (even though I live in America), so I always gotta play it on a emulator, but Bushido Blade is fun and is still fun to this day

DominoKid

VF is boring as fuck. I even like the DOA series more.

Tekken 3, 5 and both Tags are all classics. I even liked 4 as weird as it was.

Flab Soul doesn't seem like he was built for this. Leaking your shit because you don't want to deal with the hassle of shooting videos, interviews and a scheduled tour? smh. He'll be on Jet Life in a couple years just watch.

Get your boy, Toku.

VF is boring as fuck. I even like the DOA series more.

Tekken 3, 5 and both Tags are all classics. I even liked 4 as weird as it was.
I can certainly understand thinking VF is boring hell I like it the most out of all 3D fighters yet I know it certainly isn't the most flashy thing to play or watch. Last DoA was really good.

I need to play Tekken tag 2 still

Esch

Banned
Flab Soul doesn't seem like he was built for this. Leaking your shit because you don't want to deal with the hassle of shooting videos, interviews and a scheduled tour? smh. He'll be on Jet Life in a couple years just watch.

Get your boy, Toku.

These psychonaut dudes never seem to have any grind. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when your pineal gland isn't calcified.

Tokubetsu

Get your boy, Toku.

Get my name out your mouth breh

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I won't even try VF because it possibly has he most boring and bland character design in all of gaming. Tekken is fun, but also has generally poor character design. SC still GOAT 3D fighting series.

That Kanye picture is like a real life version of those hipster/nerd at a party "I wish I was at home, my feet hurt, this music sucks" pictures.

Get your boy, Toku.

Danny Brown was saying the same thing when he couldn't get a date on Old.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
pretty much doing this just to get an influx of tweets saying "do it, i can't wait for it!" to make himself feel like people still want his music.

I still want his music...kinda, I guess.

Maybe not so much if it's all gonna sound as tepid as Tree of Life or Dub Sac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom