• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Carter IV had a lot of great jams on it. Megaman, Blunt Blowin', John, 6'7' are all fantastic songs outright.

I agree with literally only those songs haha
And perhaps the whole intro/outro thing

Wayne has some of the corniest lines though nowadays man legit cringe-worthy. My friends and I used to make our own Lil Wayne lines...it's not that difficult lol

Tokubetsu

Hahaha, yooooo~ Believe Me is fucking fire...

irr7YwFPHpdkA.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I agree with literally only those songs haha
And perhaps the whole intro/outro thing

Wayne has some of the corniest lines though nowadays man legit cringe-worthy. My friends and I used to make our own Lil Wayne lines...it's not that difficult lol
I'm on the same page with you with all of this. I don't think songs like She Will are necessarily bad, they're just eh and a bit forgettable.

The intros/interludes/outros on all of his albums are good.

PBY

Banned
Yeah c4 had some listenable songs, nothing I found good.

Even the decent songs (which were mostly just zone out/gym shit) still had that new Wayne voice with a ton of pussy, redbone, and truck fit references.

This is like Wayne 3.0. Please let this be here to stay.

Lillard kilt houston.

Also, that Believe Me mix isn't the final mix of it, I was wondering why it sounded a bit off. Coming in a few hours apparently.

believe me beat reminds me of the best beat on the last wayne album (trigger finger)

song is great. the latest travis scott is disappointing though. very muddled and not LA FLAME

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Fuck my life. That Lilliard shot. I'm dead inside.

I ain't even mad, and I was a sucker and bought lower bowl season tickets this year. Rockets are too inconsistent on the defensive end and they have a coach that isn't the most creative. I never got all this championship hype the media was spreading. They are young, will be back next season with a new coach and new faces on the roster.

effzee

Felt more like a Drake song. Liked it though. Always think Drake should stick to this straight rapping style more.

Going to hate it when its played over a 1000 times on hot 97 by tonight.

Kwixotik

I've been revisiting The Hybrid lately. It's really good, better than XXX in some ways.

And I'm getting kinda flabby over this past year too, prolly gotta hunger strike too. I'm not used to this. Too much beer and hamburgers.

edit: lol this has avatar potential:

Tokubetsu

I've been revisiting The Hybrid lately. It's really good, better than XXX in some ways.

And I'm getting kinda flabby over this past year too, prolly gotta hunger strike too. I'm not used to this. Too much beer and hamburgers.

I had a burger for the first in months a couple weeks ago. Might be over beef tbh, I already cut my meat intake down a lot, might just go all the way now.

Esch

Banned
Nah, love me some thinly sliced marinated skirt or flank steak on the grill and a butter basted aged ribeye.

I might be throwing pork in the bushes though

PBY

Banned
Nah, love me some thinly sliced marinated skirt or flank steak on the grill and a butter basted aged ribeye.

I might be throwing pork in the bushes though
Yep. I'm over pork.

Ribeye is my shit tho.

Still have no idea how to grill skirt steak.

You all see Top Dog saying "I DARE A NIGGA ON MY TEAM LEAK HIS ALBUM.....#TDE," on twitter yesterday? Right after Ab-Soul said he's considering releasing his album as a mixtape Thursday?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
believe me beat reminds me of the best beat on the last wayne album (trigger finger)

song is great. the latest travis scott is disappointing though. very muddled and not LA FLAME
Link to new la flame? The link posted earlier doesn't work for me.

The new La Flame didn't sound that great in videos tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom