• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
3O0rwRD.png

hahahaha. cold.

Well if anybody knew if Pac were still alive it'd be the dude that killed him.

Edit: :dead: at this dude behind the camera goading Suge on, "Yeah...Yeah...YEAH"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yep. A lot of times I put his shit on and I'm like wow, this is unsalvageable garbage. 2 Cups Stuffed is the jam though.
Yeah that's the only song I can go back to. Seems like from earlier discussions, it's the agreed upon standout.

A lot of this shit sounds uncannily like every terrible Wayne track. When he gets his shit right, yeah it does create jams.

Yeah that's the only song I can go back to. Seems like from earlier discussions, it's the agreed upon standout.

A lot of this shit sounds uncannily like every terrible Wayne track. When he gets his shit right, yeah it does create jams.

mhm. Definitely a spawn of that Drought 3 era wayne.

Anyone who thinks Suge was involved in the murder is dumb. What type of idiotic sets up a car hit where they're sitting in the car right next to the target? Come on.

Pac got involved in gang shit he had no business being involved in, and got caught.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
listening to gorillaz keeps making me think about my outkast backlog. but i am just keep putting it off. i guess since steam is down, this is the best time to start.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think that new Wayne track w/ Drake is about to drop. TBH his method of using random sports stars and artists to announce and hype his shit over social media is pretty clever. Haven't seen that before.

Carter IV sucked, I expect nothing more from V.
What a fall to reach a point where I'm just waiting to hear Drake's verse instead of Wayne's. (not that I ever liked him but I did give C4 a chance after his downfall)

Song is decent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom