• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
What's up with that beat?

Shit's all over the place right? I feel like the bit playing during the verses is dope as hell but then it has these..... Jackson 5 breakdowns

You may be joking but Rashad did more than Danny Brown and people didn't hear nothing but two songs from him. TDE hype will make him do well. He'll be fine

this and Loyal

iQsjKn9y4pJPi.gif

HiResDes

Jeremih hook saves that track, but yeah he's been making the same "hit" record over and over and over. Every beat sounds like an edit of the last.

overcast

Soul is going to do well enough, but he has anti hype. Nobody believes in him (and they shouldn't). He still has the delusional fans who will support, but I'm listening to it before supporting it. Shit, you ask me before all these L's for him and I would have been so hyped for a Soulo release.

Des, this Goldlink was a great summer reccomendation. Some of the beats sound low key house music-y, but combined with cool pop rap sensibilities. Even has a throwback jam on it. Reminds me of Tiron and Ayomari. Gonna burn it for the car.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
the ktt thread said he'd be collaborating with jay electronica and max b on the album.

but then again that forum is delusional so who knows.
KTT is usually on point with work being done for albums, but what makes it is always in flux.

I accidentally posted old news a few weeks ago about a Jay Elec x Kanye session that happened a yaer ago, which I didn't know about until someone on KTT necrobumped that thread.

HiResDes

Soul is going to do well enough, but he has anti hype. Nobody believes in him (and they shouldn't). He still has the delusional fans who will support, but I'm listening to it before supporting it. Shit, you ask me before all these L's for him and I would have been so hyped for a Soulo release.

Des, this Goldlink was a great summer reccomendation. Some of the beats sound low key house music-y, but combined with cool pop rap sensibilities. Even has a throwback jam on it. Reminds me of Tiron and Ayomari. Gonna burn it for the car.

Yes and he keeps dropping gold, pun intended

Tokubetsu

cVIdKUL.jpg
qdmtOb2.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Yeah Yeah ft. OG Boo Dirty & Heavy
02. The Blanguage
03. Ball ft. OG Boo Dirty
04. Jack Tripper ft. Young Thug & PeeWee Longway
05. Keep in Touch
06. Tabernacle
07. Bricks (Gucci Mane x Young Thug)
08. Floriday Water (Bloody Jay x Young Thug)
09. Jamaican Slang
10. Fell ft. Gucci Mane & Young Thug (Waka Flocka Flame)
11. 2 Cups Stuffed
12. Smokin' Aladdin ft. Young Thug & Rome Fortune (Dun Deal)
13. Treasure ft. Zuse
14. Get TF Out My Face ft. Young Thug (Rich Homie Quan)
15. Stoner
16. No Fucks (Bloody Jay x Young Thug)
17. Loaded ft. PeeWee Longway
18. Danny Glover
19. Every Morning ft. Skooly
20. My Everything ft. Future
21. But I Want
22. Our Bars

https://mega.co.nz/#!KBgElCyZ!yVjrUVhRDp_mys-SlTx1voTwZ7soUe7TWHYBOai0zNo
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gp66asggaasslkk/Young+Thug+-+C+O+M+P.rar

ibftWY4cyWyBHB.gif

Esch

Banned
Dont even like Wayne and im impressed by how he snapped on that. Still lol @ him doing viral marketing for Hov though.

codhand

sad thing is, Wayne on drugs, way better. D'Usse? foh. What happened to "Swimmin' laps around a bottle of Louie the Thirteenth"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Im talking about 'snapping' in the same sense as Jay 'snapping' on Devil is a Lie.
I think Jay on The Devil is a Lie is parable to work in his prime.

Wayne was much more impressive on Believe Me, which I also think compares to his better works in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom