• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeboyd

Not a regular here, but just heard this shit for the first time in like 10 years. Used to jam it so damn much. Any Dirty South Rydaz (DSR) fans back in the day? Anyone even know who they are lol

Let em know

Love this shit

DeadTsar

Freebase is a dope song and 2chainz held it down, but shit like crib in my closet sounds so dated. Shit sounds bland in this era, its trying waaaaay to hard.

Ab-soul has some dope bars but can't really carry himself through an album, he completely destroyed Aston Matthews TTG but then has Tree of Life as his own project.

Young Thug the goat - Metro Boomin' taking over 2014

Tokubetsu

cVIdKUL.jpg
qdmtOb2.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Yeah Yeah ft. OG Boo Dirty & Heavy
02. The Blanguage
03. Ball ft. OG Boo Dirty
04. Jack Tripper ft. Young Thug & PeeWee Longway
05. Keep in Touch
06. Tabernacle
07. Bricks (Gucci Mane x Young Thug)
08. Floriday Water (Bloody Jay x Young Thug)
09. Jamaican Slang
10. Fell ft. Gucci Mane & Young Thug (Waka Flocka Flame)
11. 2 Cups Stuffed
12. Smokin' Aladdin ft. Young Thug & Rome Fortune (Dun Deal)
13. Treasure ft. Zuse
14. Get TF Out My Face ft. Young Thug (Rich Homie Quan)
15. Stoner
16. No Fucks (Bloody Jay x Young Thug)
17. Loaded ft. PeeWee Longway
18. Danny Glover
19. Every Morning ft. Skooly
20. My Everything ft. Future
21. But I Want
22. Our Bars

https://mega.co.nz/#!KBgElCyZ!yVjrUVhRDp_mys-SlTx1voTwZ7soUe7TWHYBOai0zNo
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gp66asggaasslkk/Young+Thug+-+C+O+M+P.rar

ibftWY4cyWyBHB.gif

If any of y'all grab this, just add this to the end (I tagged it already and shit):
https://mega.co.nz/#!fFIkhQbJ!G6gmcNysQi6ov4thQBwtQXYx6dr1Q9AZfCb_vWG3C9g

bowery

King Krule - Neptune Estate (Wookie and Earl Sweatshirt Version) (feat. Wookie & Earl Sweatshirt)

anyone got a rip of that????

HiResDes

Awesome, thanks Esch

Also big ups Joel for that Andre Martel track shit is fire, and to CRS for the Dream Koala still bumping those too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't think I've ever seen well-tagged pre-release shots of albums. Even producers themselves just seem to have the title of the song in caps and that's it when they show what they're working on.

Huh where?

Anywhere if I remember correctly there was someone looking for more Weeknd stuff, but I'd suggest getting into the lo-fi pop movement as there are a bunch of gems including this new release:

EP of the year for me:

...Sounds like How to Dress Well remixed by Holy Other

^^^ super good, been grooving on it a lot this week.

So Cal stuff.

Cashmere Cat is still playing the 23rd in Santa Ana. Tickets are sold out but it's not too late to try for Stubhub, and I've heard there might be an additional ticket release. Gonna be dope.

The first annual Low End Theory Fest is June 14th/15th, but sold out. At the same time, if you've never been to Low End (Wednesdays at the Airliner), that week's is the week to go. Currently scheduled to be residents only, there's a good chance some special folks are going to show up. If there's an event or festival going on, always try to make it out. Q-Tip played a set between W1 and W2 of Coachella, for example. And Low End is the mecca of west coast hiphop, so it's worth going every week just to enjoy it if you can. For real the best place in the world. Basically like church for me at this point.

Another good time to go is around FYF Fest, which just had a super dope lineup announced. $129 for both days, GAF Hop messiah Ryan Hemsworth will be there. Might want to try going around Lightning in a Bottle as well.

beanman25

I just heard about it today, but what you do guys think of the Super Jam lineup in St. Louis?

Kendrick Lamar, Juicy J, K Michelle will be joined YG, August Alsina, Juvenile, K Camp, Rico Love, Bando Jonez, Tinashe and the STL playlist set (feat. JGE, Keem, Laude, Lil St. Louis, Pretty Tony, Tef Poe & Tiffany Foxx)!

I've got seats in the 4th row, and am pretty excited!

Esch

Banned
I just heard about it today, but what you do guys think of the Super Jam lineup in St. Louis?

Kendrick Lamar, Juicy J, K Michelle will be joined YG, August Alsina, Juvenile, K Camp, Rico Love, Bando Jonez, Tinashe and the STL playlist set (feat. JGE, Keem, Laude, Lil St. Louis, Pretty Tony, Tef Poe & Tiffany Foxx)!

I've got seats in the 4th row, and am pretty excited!
I'd go but i've seen all the people in there i'd want to see and the rest.. Nah.

"put molly in your drink"

cmon meek did you learn nothing from ross

Make songs about raping girls, brehs

The first annual Low End Theory Fest is June 14th/15th, but sold out. At the same time, if you've never been to Low End (Wednesdays at the Airliner), that week's is the week to go. Currently scheduled to be residents only, there's a good chance some special folks are going to show up. If there's an event or festival going on, always try to make it out. Q-Tip played a set between W1 and W2 of Coachella, for example. And Low End is the mecca of west coast hiphop, so it's worth going every week just to enjoy it if you can. For real the best place in the world. Basically like church for me at this point.

Another good time to go is around FYF Fest, which just had a super dope lineup announced. $129 for both days, GAF Hop messiah Ryan Hemsworth will be there. Might want to try going around Lightning in a Bottle as well.

Yeah already got my Low End tix, pretty pumped. FYF's lineup is damn good this year (Slint AND Slowdive hello) and Death Grips was fantastic last time so I can't wait to see them again. Last year's rap was pretty underwhelming aside from DG and Antwon so I'm glad this year's is slightly better.

Detox

The launch of Mass Appeal Records is now official with a story over at Billboard announcing the label, which is a joint venture between Nas and DECON Records co-founder Peter Bittenbender. There has been wide speculation that Boldy James would be one of the first artists signed, and although he recently denied that he had completed a deal with Nas, he is mentioned in the story as one of the initial artists on the MA roster along with Bishop Nehru and Fashawn.

But the real news here is that Nas intends to use the boutique label as a conduit for his own music once his deal with Def Jam expires later this year. One of the first projects he plans on releasing is the long delayed, highly anticipated Lost Tapes 2 compilation of b-sides and rarities. Also on deck is a posthomous Pimp C album and a compilation project which will feature contributions from fellow Mass Appeal investor Pusha T, Future, the A$AP Mob, Mac Miller and Nas himself. One tidbit that jumped out at me was the fact that Nas plans on doing a remake of the classic Gangstarr track from which the label and magazine takes its name.

The God MC is doing it. First billionaire in hiphop from new york.

Esch

Banned
I've not seen any, haha. So this should be sweet. How is Kendrick live?

I saw him at Chaifetz about a year back. He's... OK. It feels like he's still getting used to the mental pressure of performing in front of a crowd in some respects from where I was. On his more speedy flow tracks he often asks the crowd to complete a lot of things or has some breath issues, has to drink water often. He could have easily improved since I saw him though. If i were to rate him, it'd be B-.

The God MC is doing it. First billionaire in hiphop from new york.

Nice. I wonder if he'll use this as his defacto label after his final Def Jam record. I always assumed Nas would chase another big paycheck to a major label. He seems to be in a good place right now though, perhaps he'll do the right thing and go indie.

That Australian Nas song is lol worthy but Nas' verse is good. More interesting: his flow. Sounds like he's not going to have a problem on Mike Will type shit. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom