• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Y'all really downloaded a VBR rip of Animal Ambition? As in, probably web rips of all the songs that he's released on a weekly basis anyways?

C'mon now. No words for that even.

so apparently people who own sf IV on steam can give away an extra copy of it too.

so anybody want super sf IV? (don't kill me if key doesn't work, blame gaming-side)

DominoKid

Haha

mUEgaER.jpg

Eat

Kokayne is perfection.

Versace Python
9jBmg.png

omg guys y'all killing me with this. i gonna dl now.

edit: kokayne is dope. didn't realize this is the sound riff raff should be doing. jody 3 moons is such a mighty boosh rip lmao.

overcast

Man I'm thirsty, haven't really fallen hard for an album since Gibbs and Ratking. Things have slowed down.
Kind of same with me. Though I've really enjoyed Antwon and Goldlink. Plus catching up on other genres.

I guess I'll peep the Riff to tell my friend how it is.

final version of versace python is transcendent.

vip pass to my heart is....like a chromeo track god damn.

he could make an amazing pop album if he wanted to. i think lil mama i'm sorry was a glimpse at that. but this track proves it.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
pLcRcLE.jpg

He's already got Robby Cano in Seattle too.

Is Seattle the new Florida for old NY'ers?

This might be the best article ever written. These NY dudes and that weirdo shit is the new way of saying they wack because they're not from NYC. Dude is wack for picking on Chance.

That's just one industry plant picking on another. Also I got to agree Chance isn't a weirdo he just bit his rap style from wyclef.....Then again wyclef is weirdo so maybe Troy has a point?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I don't see the wyclef/chance comparison at all. Wyclef is on his fake discount bob marley bullshit. If anything, Chance is a goofier Kid Cudi who doesn't take himself nearly as serious.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I still want to give NYC: The Album a fair shake but.. TBH I've hated everything he's put out except for the first Pusha T collabo.

The way this dude talks about himself in interviews though, SMH. He's on Breakfast Club talking about how people basically have to give him accolades because hes from NYC or else it's wack.

didn't he say he was gonna have wiz on versace python, and wasn't drake gonna make the cut?

i wonder if this is the final version of the album. anyways it's good.

• Pick a coast to rep - Midwest
• Favorite Artist - Wu-Tang
• Best feature killer - Jeezy
• Favourite producer - Harry Fraud/Quik
• Favourite album - Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde
• What's in your playlist right now? - Neon Icon, Honest, random Curren$y.

My tastes are all over the place, admittedly. Anyways, Hello!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Chance reminds me more of someone who'd take the Charles Hamilton route than the CuDi one TBH. And not just because they look similar.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I don't see the wyclef/chance comparison at all. Wyclef is on his fake discount bob marley bullshit. If anything, Chance is a goofier Kid Cudi who doesn't take himself nearly as serious.

I was talking about flow. listen to the flow of chance and Wyclef and they have the same offbeat/singsongy ways of rapping. It took me a while to pinpoint where I had heard that out of breath flow before but eventually I remember Wyclef (Pre Marley)

add in Wyclefs off kilter stuff on the eclectic (lord help me I use to like that album as a kid) and yeah Chance is biting Wyclef in my opinion.

also talking about Wyclef I was at a bar and "call 911" came on and I had forgot how "good in spite of a being bad" a song it was. It was a perfect metaphor for Wyclef's career.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
The riff raff obsession is just too strange. I mean he's a more competent rapper than gucci or future of any of those paint by numbers rappers...but just barely. But hey if gafhop is going to stan a gimmick rapper I'd rather it be riff raff than lil b.
Plus Neato was catchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom