• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the question. You're asking me to explain why immigrants have different attitudes toward cleanliness/hygiene than the countries they immigrate to?

I shower + deodorant every day. I'm not trying to get caught lackin' since everyone thinks brown dudes smell bad.

I thought it was a cultural thing or something, with respect to not believing in using deodorant for whatever reason. I know many Africans, specifically Nigerians and Kenyans, don't use traditional toothbrushes for cultural reasons. They use chewing sticks and they're surprisingly effective at cleaning teeth.

I shower every day, although sometimes on Saturdays if I finish yard work too late (say...7PM) I sometimes say fuck it and don't shower.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
looped
loopedv0xjy.gif

long-form
bronsolinodancin10wkql.gif

thabiz

fuck. going to miss danny. sorry cudder.

ratking and run the jewels sunday at dundas square! AWWW SHIT! juicy j also on the bill.

Furyous

Cross-posting from Battle-GAF:

Total Slaughter's first battle is up, this is the Slaughterhouse reality TV show slash tournament thing that they keep putting Em's name on even though he isn't really involved.

T-Rex vs. Cortez. Tez got washed but Rex went the fuck in.

This n***a gon' beat me? Not at all.
You can take this chain if you want, but you're gonna die when you got it on

if51OpXzi3sTX.gif

What battle is the gif from?

Angie joining Power is crazy. I wonder if the recent controversies played a role in her decision? I thought she was retiring period. Allegedly, she's interviewing with the Breakfast Club next Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/cthagod/status/479637557542912000

Cudder

So after Danny's set I go around back and chill with a bunch of his fan hoping to catch him. I was there for an hour and a half, chatting it up with other people and his driver. His van was right there so he had to come out eventually. The crowd out back dwindled to like 4 ppl by the time he comes out. I ask him for a quick pic and he blows right past me saying he hadda go. Seriously tho, couldn't take a pic with 4 of his fans, fucked up.

Esch

Banned
So after Danny's set I go around back and chill with a bunch of his fan hoping to catch him. I was there for an hour and a half, chatting it up with other people and his driver. His van was right there so he had to come out eventually. The crowd out back dwindled to like 4 ppl by the time he comes out. I ask him for a quick pic and he blows right past me saying he hadda go. Seriously tho, couldn't take a pic with 4 of his fans, fucked up.
Respect lost (for danny)

damn

Nitsuj23

I'm only familiar with the drugs I sold in my wilin' out days. Wax must be some new shit.

Concentrated THC aka "dabs". Usually extracted with butane, idiots blow up their kitchen. Pretty much sticky hash. Different ways to make it. I like it.

To smoke you need a blow torch. Usually heat up a nail and throw a glass dome on real quick then have the wax ready to go on a dental tool or some shit.

Really fucks up your tolerance unfortunately. After a few months of wax then not being able to find any it's very hard to get high lol.

...my friend told me

iavi

wack

CRS

He probably caught a whiff of ass from your breath. :trollbron:

Just kidding. Sucks man, my condolences :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
jackedtape-chris-crack.jpg

Chris Crack - #JackedTape. Reminds me a lot of Chuuwee, just a bit grimier.

2 Chainz - Flexin On My Baby Mama. Just the name of this song is comical.

Lil Reese - Since A Youngin. Arguably the worst song of 2014. And this is supposed to be his album single? LOLOL

Troy Ave ft. Puff Daddy, Ma$e & T.I. - Your Style (Remix). Troy kind of got a point with that first verse. He's got Mase and Diddy back on the same track. Ugh this songs hook is so corny though.

THE TRUTH with Action Bronson.

This is yuck.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
looks like tomorrow is going to be interesting news day for hip-hop

DYYkPkO.jpg

q getting cuffed at his own show where a shooting occured. Nas/Flying Lotus were performing as well.

Thread

Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado was locked down Thursday night after a triple shooting, authorities said. The shooting took place shortly after a concert that featured Nas and Schoolboy Q.

Witnesses said over social media that SWAT members were moving into the venue and police helicopters were buzzing overhead.

According to information released on Twitter by the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, the shooting took place in a parking lot outside the venue following the concert. Sheriff's officials also said that the shooting victims had been taken to hospitals and a search was underway for a suspect for whom they had "sketch info."

Sheriff's officials also acknowledged that the large police presence at the venue was due to the shooting and they said the cars of all concertgoers were being searched.

The Denver Post reported that after the shooting, the victims apparently drove into Denver, which is 16 miles east of the venue. Their vehicle stopped at an intersection, and police were called to the scene.

Red Rock is a world-renowned rock structure near Morrison, Colo., 10 miles west of Denver, where concerts are given in the open-air amphitheatre.

This outdoor venue has a 9,450-capacity and has hosted acts including the Beatles, the Grateful Dead, Rush and Sting.

This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

LATimes

HiResDes

Everyone should know how much of a Danny Brown stan I am already, but do you think I waited in a punk ass line to get his autograph or a picture?...I don't expect any artist to be willing to stop and give me a picture and I have both Bjork and Swans autograpahs on vinyl! It's a blessing when it happens, but it's not a tragedy when it doesn't.

Concentrated THC aka "dabs". Usually extracted with butane, idiots blow up their kitchen. Pretty much sticky hash. Different ways to make it. I like it.

To smoke you need a blow torch. Usually heat up a nail and throw a glass dome on real quick then have the wax ready to go on a dental tool or some shit.

Really fucks up your tolerance unfortunately. After a few months of wax then not being able to find any it's very hard to get high lol.

...my friend told me

This is all true. Although my tolerance went back to normal fairly quickly after I stopped. But I recommend using dome-less nails, way better IMO.
versace python (PROD. BY DIPLO)

What.gif

Hope caco got paid

shda eaten that disc tho

Versace Python Producer on the KTT forums said:
yeah it sucks but i kinda expected that when Diplo got his hands on it lol. he redid the drums
i better be in the album credits though or there will be a problem lol

codhand

dude ghostface remembered me asking for a radio drop at the beginning of a show before he went on stage, but unfortunately he never got time to do it,

then as he was getting on the tour bus he told everyone no basically, but looked at me like oh shit, i gotta help this guy out he asked me earlier, gets back off the steps of the bus and gives me an ill radio drop i still cherish to this day.

on a separate occasion years later ghostface and my friend who works at a local venue as head of security, helped thwart a potential hot tub rape.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
dude ghostface remembered me asking for a radio drop at the beginning of a show before he went on stage, but unfortunately he never got time to do it,

then as he was getting on the tour bus he told everyone no basically, but looked at me like oh shit, i gotta help this guy out he asked me earlier, gets back off the steps of the bus and gives me an ill radio drop i still cherish to this day.

on a separate occasion years later ghostface and my friend who works at a local venue as head of security, helped thwart a potential hot tub rape.

Ghostface is for the People

Also somebody needs to explain to Q wtf weedcarriers are for. Their purpose isn't to extend tracks with shitty bars, its to carry the weed, and drive to shows alone in their own vehicles so rappers can't be charged.

Then again once a weedcarrier always a weedcarrier I suppose. Even if Kendrick isn't there

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
y'all see this Slowbucks breakfast club interview?

Dude really whipped out 50 stacks on the table.

Hope he didn't misplace any of it, he'll have to bring it all back to the loanshark after he's done pretending.

thabiz

yo danny. this is why nobody goes to your hometown shows. they know. bitch

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
yo danny. this is why nobody goes to your hometown shows. they know. bitch

For real. Okay, let's be honest, not every artist is going to be able to stop and snap a pic with every mouthbreather, but when you spend half your time on Twitter bitching about how people don't support your Pringles-and-weed smelling ass, you better be making every effort to show love back to the fans. Danny fucking Brown didn't have anywhere more important to be at 11pm and everybody knows this.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
For real. Okay, let's be honest, not every artist is going to be able to stop and snap a pic with every mouthbreather, but when you spend half your time on Twitter bitching about how people don't support your Pringles-and-weed smelling ass, you better be making every effort to show love back to the fans. Danny fucking Brown didn't have anywhere more important to be at 11pm and everybody knows this.

Yup, if you want to cry all over Twitter about nobody liking you, maybe you should appreciate the people who do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom