• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

Yup, if you want to cry all over Twitter about nobody liking you, maybe you should appreciate the people who do.
It sets a tone for me whether a rapper/person takes time with their fans or not.

A lot of the reason why I loved krits show when I saw him here was because after the show he took the time and greeted and signed damn near 100 peoples things after the show. Seriously he was sweatin balls and signing shit for like 30 minutes post show, until no one was left that wanted an autograph. Shit impressed me. He was tired as fuck and smiled the whole way through it. Even the venue people were getting on him to leave because they wanted to clean the stage, but he just shrugged them off.

Hope he didn't misplace any of it, he'll have to bring it all back to the loanshark after he's done pretending.

Yup. From my knowledge he has no steady means of income. I youtube searched him and all I saw was 50 Cent/Summer Jam stuff, so I assume he doesn't have a music career.

It's amazing that he gets a Breakfast Club interview while scores of actual relevant and semi relevant NY artists don't.

Esch

Banned
Everyone should know how much of a Danny Brown stan I am already, but do you think I waited in a punk ass line to get his autograph or a picture?...I don't expect any artist to be willing to stop and give me a picture and I have both Bjork and Swans autograpahs on vinyl! It's a blessing when it happens, but it's not a tragedy when it doesn't.

4 people around and he can't snap a pic with Cudder after he's been waiting out there (alone)? Dude's not on Bjork or Swans level. He's a good underground rapper, not a multimillionaire. If you can't take the time to bless your fans when they ask politely at this level, you aren't elite

So after Danny's set I go around back and chill with a bunch of his fan hoping to catch him. I was there for an hour and a half, chatting it up with other people and his driver. His van was right there so he had to come out eventually. The crowd out back dwindled to like 4 ppl by the time he comes out. I ask him for a quick pic and he blows right past me saying he hadda go. Seriously tho, couldn't take a pic with 4 of his fans, fucked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ZQERHL6ow

You already lost when you had a dick breh

It sets a tone for me whether a rapper/person takes time with their fans or not.

A lot of the reason why I loved krits show when I saw him here was because after the show he took the time and greeted and signed damn near 100 peoples things after the show. Seriously he was sweatin balls and signing shit for like 30 minutes post show, until no one was left that wanted an autograph. Shit impressed me. He was tired as fuck and smiled the whole way through it. Even the venue people were getting on him to leave because they wanted to clean the stage, but he just shrugged them off.

Shit I was at the same show. Got an autograph from Krit and a picture with Slim Thugggggggggggga

Cudder

Everyone should know how much of a Danny Brown stan I am already, but do you think I waited in a punk ass line to get his autograph or a picture?...I don't expect any artist to be willing to stop and give me a picture and I have both Bjork and Swans autograpahs on vinyl! It's a blessing when it happens, but it's not a tragedy when it doesn't.

i wouldn't expect you to either, you got a baby at home that needs taking care of.
jq0Xd4rxIRGcn.png

Trolling these Hov Stans on KTT, so fun.

ninja wondering why he got permed

Damn, tellem how you feel Des. I wonder how Esch gonna feel about this one

HiResDes

Cincinnati
58 minutes ago Quote
MCHG - SACK OF BOOTY CHOCOLATE
KINGDOM COME - ASS TIER
American Gangster - ....zzzz
Blueprint 2 - Why is there a second album?
BP3 - Aged like a a mayonaisse sandwich
Vol. 3 - Defines filler
Vol. 2 - Decent

HiResDes
Cincinnati
54 minutes ago Quote
The last decent Jay-Z album was WTT, and his verses on there might as well have not even existed. If the makeup of WTT could be compared to a BLT, Hov would undoubtedly be the lettuce.

HiResDes
Cincinnati
50 minutes ago Quote
Although Nas doesn't get good beats that often, his rap style and verses have aged impeccably. Hov sounds like a shade of his former self comparatively. I mean remember when he could mimmick that Big L rapid flow style and his metaphors didn't consist of name dropping artistic icons that even a third grader would know.

Not a single lie. Des you made me proud, you get a pass for the next avatar bet you lose. How come you don't talk this kinda shit on Gaf Hop?

T Dollarz

Already committed to seeing Curren$y on 7/20 and Cole's secret "Warm Up" show the very next day. Think I'm gonna buy a ticket for Sunday at pitchfork too to see Isaiah, Earl, Q and Kendrick.

Living this summer up brehs. Just sad I'm missing Outkast.

Already committed to seeing Curren$y on 7/20 and Cole's secret "Warm Up" show the very next day. Think I'm gonna buy a ticket for Sunday at pitchfork too to see Isaiah, Earl, Q and Kendrick.

Living this summer up brehs. Just sad I'm missing Outkast.

Yeah I'm going to the Sunday Pitchfork show too, that TDE lineup is too good.

I see no lies in that Jay post, although I like some of Vol 2/3 (can't remember which). That WTT lettuce comparison is spot on tho.

I hear On The Run every day and good lord that shit is grating. Not only is he off key, but the verses are pure struggle.

Nitsuj23

Why? I like HRD, and I also can't rap. I bear no ill will toward any gaf hop member, except CountBlackule for inflating the shitpost market bubble.

That's why I said in good spirits. Like a new genre... troll-hop.

esch bars:
yo jay da god da goat
while ya boy esco struggle to stay afloat
is that his new house or a new boat
so small might as well go back to sellin dope

des bars:
hey guys peep this new soundcloud page
sounds like hova when he had somethin to say
nowadays i'd rather game for 2 weeks straight on an n-gage
then visit one more web page with esch suckin off jay

^very bad, dumb example. i'm bored. scrap the idea

Cheddahz

Banned
count bars:
bitches sucking my dick cause i'm eating
finally i'm eating
got the soul of ab in me
and the weight of q in me
i'm like kendrick
without the dick

irish bars:
she-she-she-shenmue
got amy in da bed
and i'm gonna get down to business fast
cause i got all dem rings
and i'm gonna outrun you
virtua style

peterboy bars:
i'm great
i'm great
i'm great
worship me like kanye
i'm great
i'm great
i'm great
got better beats than nas

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
PhoenixDark bars:

I'm outcheaaaaa chasing these white women
See me in the street, you ain't darkskinned? We're not chillin.
I'd never Let Nas Down, fuck a J. Cole
You signed to Jigga? The man that got bodied by Esco?
I'm loyal to my people, for Salaam Remi, I'll be his trick
Steady grinding, working my way up to Pac's dick

Furyous

ninja wondering why he got permed

Damn, tellem how you feel Des. I wonder how Esch gonna feel about this one

Not a single lie. Des you made me proud, you get a pass for the next avatar bet you lose. How come you don't talk this kinda shit on Gaf Hop?

As a Jay Stan, I DON'T LIKE THAT LIST AT ALL. He has to be a Nas or Eminem fan. Don't make me start decoding Nas' albums in this post. I'll leave Encore and Relapse alone for now as well. I'll chill for now.

Dude said Vol 3. was filler and Vol. 2 was decent.. the fuck is going on? Then again Cincinatti dudes have 0 chill. No shots at Cinci as native Clevelander but seriously, they don't hand out fucks to anyone.

HiResDes

As a Jay Stan, I DON'T LIKE THAT LIST AT ALL. He has to be a Nas or Eminem fan. Don't make me start decoding Nas' albums in this post. I'll leave Encore and Relapse alone for now as well. I'll chill for now.

Dude said Vol 3. was filler and Vol. 2 was decent.. the fuck is going on? Then again Cincinatti dudes have 0 chill. No shots at Cinci as native Clevelander but seriously, they don't hand out fucks to anyone.

Furyous you don't know shit about me.

..Completely dead at Enzo's post.

Esch

Banned
Why didn't y'all tell me about Key and Peele
We've talked about them in here. Too many misses and they drag out good jokes waaaaaay too long. The only reason they have a show imo is for comedy central to fill that aching Chapelle void they've been missing for a decade.

That bone thugs skit is some of the funniest shit though.

HiResDes

I don't really like the Obama translator, nor the East vs. West football stuff, that's a good example of a skit that wore out it's welcome.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't really like the Obama translator, nor the East vs. West football stuff, that's a good example of a skit that wore out it's welcome.

I'm only on the 3rd episode so far. So far it's all gold. So, they do that thing where they just revisit sketches over and over eh?

HiResDes

I'm only on the 3rd episode so far. So far it's all gold. So, they do that thing where they just revisit sketches over and over eh?

Only those particular sketches there's also revisited ideas like an episode that I absolutely love about dueling hats, that was subsequently followed with a sketch about dueling mustaches...

Here are some of my favs though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGEiIL1__s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xDXF0agUeM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t24XAntNCY

http://youtu.be/Ezg4sr67OGA

http://youtu.be/i5ZM0-f5_CU

http://youtu.be/1t24XAntNCY

http://youtu.be/st21dIMaGMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbj8BBsWSA

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Whenever they do sequels, they go on a a decline fast, like Substitute Teacher.

Never liked Obama translator though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom