• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Where's Ace when you need him. He wouldn't have put up with that shit!!!!

Posting Puff Daddy songs in 2014. For shame, Enzo. For shame.

big ander

The only reason the mac image has me shook is that he's still wearing socks.
http://ikeobi.bandcamp.com/

ike da kid aka ikey

new tape dropping soon. keep ya'll ear to the ground.
nicenice.
so the swans show i went to last night was excellent, but my god, the opening act was the most "pitchfork" thing i've ever witnessed in my life
Xiu Xiu's opening for them yea? I'd say they're more needledrop-y than pitchfork-y. Pitchfork-y would be safe indie rock with easily marketable image (real estate etc), xiu xiu are noisy and often aimless which antinny flotanto is a sucker for

Cudder

really? who hasnt passed out with socks on?

me. if im about to fall asleep in any way, even if im crashing on a friends couch for the night, the socks are coming off. sleeping with socks might be one of the most uncomfortable feelings ever, especially if you're under any type of blanket/sheets.

Cudder

this is what im sayin. youre telling me youve never got down with socks on? seriously? it happens. i hate socks too, but when its time, its time.

well either you're talking about fucking or sleeping. sometimes i'll start fucking with socks on, then they come off too because i'll keep slipping and sliding on the floor when im trying to pound, so they usually come off soon after too.

I take my socks off once I get into my room, I never sleep with them on.

Shoes off at the door. SMH @ people who don't do that in their houses.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I probably wouldn't have been content going the rest of my life without seeing and/or even imagining Mac Miller's naked body. 🐒

Real men fuck in socks.

FYEfn0i.gif

My dude. I sleep in socks every night. I didn't know it was a big deal until people said something about it in that sleeping naked thread.

IrishNinja

was bumping that last night, been waitin for ya'll to join up - esh already channels CRC talk every now & then haha
*edit that GITS: SAC riff in the middle of Wild Out

Hollow Da Don vs. Joe Budden trailer. Good trailer. Landmark moment in hip-hop is about to go down. I don't think Joe Budden can do it; the trailer is definitely set up that way as well.

definitely gonna watch this one, joe's been overdue for catching a public L like this

Shoes and socks come off at the door at my place, period.

It's an asian thing.

^this
lived with asians for years & kept this going since

HiResDes

I hope this is better than the Ghost in the Shell tape or whatever from last year which could have been everything but didn't deliver. I have about five new tapes to listen to that I've found and been recommended over the past few days so the rapup will have to wait until tomorrow.

thabiz

I hope this is better than the Ghost in the Shell tape or whatever from last year which could have been everything but didn't deliver. I have about five new tapes to listen to that I've found and been recommended over the past few days so the rapup will have to wait until tomorrow.

it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom