• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

naw, xbox. we can wait til it drops on ps4 tho

1. set a date for a match of NHL 15 on PS4
2. record whole match using PS4's video record
3. share it with gaf hop for lots of lol's.

shit would be goat if we both had mics for voice chat cuz it records that too.

this must happen.

PBY

Banned
1. set a date for a match of NHL 15 on PS4
2. record whole match using PS4's video record
3. share it with gaf hop for lots of lol's.

shit would be goat if we both had mics for voice chat cuz it records that too.

this must happen.

1000000% down

add me: pedrohunior.

see me in these streets

Lies.
gagaaayio7g.png

wait seriously?

And so down for gafhop nhl shenanigans

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
PSN: louie117
STEAM: drumbasher182

add me whenever. im usually on either platform at the moment. I'll be purchasing an XBONE and WIIU soon enough.

nhl fans in gaf hop, who knew?

I grew up going to Sharks games. i still go on occasion and my sister worked for the team for a couple years.

thabiz

Good lord Alch is the god. And Prodigy delivered. I've noticed that P sounds a lot better on tracks with hard drums than he does on smoother shit now. It seems like he's able to find the beat better if the drums are knocking. I know some people didn't fuck with Albert Einstein but that first track on the album is pretty undeniably dope. Drums.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHK9grKT0gc
Who didn't fuck with Albert? I want names.

codhand

False, I enjoyed Albert Einstein but prodigy's spoken word coma mumbles are a problem.

he is quite possibly the least interesting lyricist.

album sounds like a favor from alc for when he drove illegaly causing Prodigy to get bagged for the gun and thusly getting locked up. i think theyre friends and all, but i also think alc feels bad about it.

Esch

Banned
he is quite possibly the least interesting lyricist.

It's weird because i feel like I should hate it more it's garbage tough guy napoleon syndrome ducktales but somehow the mumbling garbage melds pretty well with the beat and comes off as having a bit of a maximizing effect for the beats which are pretty much 10/10 awesome in short albert einstein is like a 5/10 for real but unintentionally floats to a 7.

codhand

yes the beats are all great, but im glad lord steppington offered the instrumental lp, cuz really it's the albert einstein that begs for it,

for the record i think all alc's beats need instrumental versions

Esch

Banned
It's so funny because it almost comes off as minimalist chit in the vein of Ka or Roc Marciano which is awesome but it's unintentional because Prodigy literally can't rap or write anymore.

My perception of Prodigy changed when I learned his real name was Albert. All that tough guy overcompensation shit just made sense after that. Imagine being from Queens, surrounded by goons, then your mom comes outside yelling "Albert! Albert! It's time for dancing class."

:(

Esch

Banned
Just don't read Prodigy's book, y'all. I implore you not to. It'll absolutely detonate his music. The talk about meeting aliens, illuminati, almost fighting/killing ________(INSERT BETTER RAPPER AND ARTIST HERE), but couldn't because of _________ (EXCUSE HERE), nah.

Nope.

Don't.

iS48dKt2VsRsL.gif

Tokubetsu

Just don't read Prodigy's book, y'all. I implore you not to. It'll absolutely detonate his music. The talk about meeting aliens, illuminati, almost fighting/killing ________(INSERT BETTER RAPPER AND ARTIST HERE), but couldn't because of _________ (EXCUSE HERE), nah.

Nope.

Don't.

iS48dKt2VsRsL.gif

Same reason I'll never read a Wu book. Not here to hear RZA talk about talking his young cousins out of being gay or w/e. The more quiet an artist is about his beliefs and shit the better. Thats why I respect Kendrick just laying low.

codhand

lol the gif

i dunno the rza had that one video that was posted where he constructed the most horrific beat ive ever heard a human make, and yet, it was still interesting listening to him explain it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Same reason I'll never read a Wu book. Not here to hear RZA talk about talking his young cousins out of being gay or w/e. The more quiet an artist is about his beliefs and shit the better. Thats why I respect Kendrick just laying low.
until he comes out in support of Paula Deen or some shit.

Esch

Banned

Oh don't worry. As time goes on and Kenderick runs out of creative material, I expect the full on Jesus album, and when that time comes into the bushes he goes

4Cbia.gif

IrishNinja

if you have a Playstation console post your PSN here, I think I only have biz on my friends list.

TheIrishNinja
rest of my usernames can be found on my backloggery

having read both of RZA's books i never saw anything like this tokus

Esch

Banned
I feel like reading a RZA book would be fine. See, I know him enough to know where his ego is at and where I should evaluate it with respect to the other members of the Clan. I read Jigga's book, and I expected it to be full of braggadocio but it's actually pretty dry and cut down to the facts.

Prodigy?

iS48dKt2VsRsL.gif

When 2Pac, Nas and Jay all destroyed you on wax then proceeded to forget you ever existed, you lost badly already.

I won't read that book. I still love The Infamous and Hell On Earth and I won't ruin that for myself.

Oh don't worry. As time goes on and Kenderick runs out of creative material, I expect the full on Jesus album, and when that time comes into the bushes he goes

4Cbia.gif

I wonder if he will un ironically say y'all need jesus on it?

Maybe he can somehow pull a Bob Dylan and have it not affect the quality of his music. But considering the drop offs I've seen in the rap game, I wouldn't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom