• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

Checked out a song from Tony (edit: http://www.livemixtapes.com/download/28879/king-louie-tony.html) a bit ago and wasn't impressed but I'll still get the tape and see what happens.
anyone listening to fiona coyne by saint pepsi, you are awesome. this is the coolest thing in the world to me. me and ryan have been listening to this song every day for the last 3 months and finally seeing the world hear it is so cool.

fall harder is even better (the b side to this single), like significantly better

here w/this too, and I'm in an opposite camp from some commenters around the internet in that I don't miss old Pepsi at all. tbf was never huge on him at first. But this shit? Some Bundick-level greatness.

IrishNinja

Here, go entertain yourself.

made my night, thanks biz!

just a couple weeks ago you were trying to shit on him

jb1KbJMXZmV8yx.png
remedial ass

your coli smiley game is killin shit lately man

Hahaha we can't even give props to Enzo on his
awesome
posts without that Esch count beef poppin off

hahaha also this

You guys watch that Wu-Tang/Nardwuar interview from the other day? RZA took over lol

keep meaning to go back to it, prolly tomorrow...hearing it wasnt all rae's fuckery makes me happy though

Never in my life thought I'd see Wale getting a W outside of sales

Either way Ross is in his bedroom right now. Probably drinking a bottle of something, face firmly in palm. "What did I do to deserve these dumb ass kids, huh? All they had to do was behave, just a little bit, and shit out a mediocre rap song every couple of months and then franchise a McDonald's. That's all they had to do. Now they fucking up everywhere, got my shit in the news, making me look like a loser. They had to go the Beanie Sigel route, huh?"

couldn't agree more with either of these sentiments - like some of y'all, i came around a bit on Wale for this, and genuinely felt bad for Ross' life decisions at the moment

That's a funny way of saying a murderer might see some justice.

Let's turn this into an OT gaf criminal vs. justice debate! ;)

maaan every one of those threads kills me, not enough heads on #TeamMindYaBusiness

Got a turntable working. Liquid swords sounds amazing brehs. Definitely gonna end up buying more vinyls..

Get ready to go down the rabbit hole breh

you & me both 36, just won an original 36 chambers for $18 tonight, feelin good! bummed that Wu forever seems to be double that though, think ill scoop up a few more common ones first

i drew this for irish

<3 dont know how i missed it, will RT for my twitter fanbase tonight

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
This is a good piece for the two of you here that care about Bubba Sparxxx:
http://noisey.vice.com/blog/bubba-s...ade-on-mccosh-mill-road?utm_source=noiseyfbus

I was talking about his new album a page or two ago. Nobody will listen to it, but it's a solid album. It's Deliverance lite, which is to say Deliverance without a Timbo in his prime. It's got its place in rap and (I may have said this before) it's not like Nappy Roots is around anymore to fill that niche.

overcast

Hey, at least it isn't as bad as having everything you post get ignored until it gets reposted!
Chiming in to say I appreciate the hell out of the you and everybody else who constantly updates this thread with news and music. We need that to keep the flow going.

Esch

Banned
Dudes doing police work on the internet already to find out who fat trel killed and shit and where his bando is

jb210zwXbnbF5L.png

RP912

Banned
I been slacking on the hip hop department. Still feasting off of these days. I'm about to check out the smoke dza album when I get home since I loved his ringside mixtapes.

Esch

Banned
Yeah honestly I was a bit disappointed after hearing all the hype
Definitely not a ground breaker and it's an obvious payola pushed project (peep how unnaturally it flooded the blog sphere in an instant just like ASAP Rocky) it's decent fun stuff, went hard in the whip. They're decent rappers too I ain't mad at em.

#LowExpectations

Esch

Banned
Just read gaming side last night for the first time in months. Wow. Place is out of control. Dudes defending pedophile games, writing get well cards to console manufacturing CEOs. Place is embarassing. I feel a little more ashamed to have thousands of posts on this place than I did before.

Cheddahz

Banned
Just read gaming side last night for the first time in months. Wow. Place is out of control. Dudes defending pedophile games, writing get well cards to console manufacturing CEOs. Place is embarassing. I feel a little more ashamed to have thousands of posts on this place than I did before.

some mod was even making fun of people with anime avatars last night, which is pretty damn shameful

Esch

Banned
some mod was even making fun of people with anime avatars last night, which is pretty damn shameful
That shit is funny, and I've rocked an anime avatar on here and the bore for months at a time. It's just funny to see all these anime kids defending shit like that on the basis of free speech and censorship etc. They don't really give a fuck about that shit. They just don't want anyone to mock them for loving these pedo rape games.

Definitely not a ground breaker and it's an obvious payola pushed project (peep how unnaturally it flooded the blog sphere in an instant just like ASAP Rocky) it's decent fun stuff, went hard in the whip. They're decent rappers too I ain't mad at em.

#LowExpectations
Dunno if I'd call him an industry plant since the video has been slowly gaining traction since Feb/March, but I'll admit I find it suspicious that Hot 97 played the song.

A lot of the buzz seems moreso about the energy than the music. Their little dance is amazing, it just looks fun. Given the popularity of drill it's not surprising that it would pop up in other cities but Bobby seems so boring. Keef came out the gate with some undeniably catchy stuff, whereas Bobby's single is kind of average.

Esch

Banned
It also low key rustles my jimmies how those Shmurda cornballs slide in that "sh-" on the shit they're saying. No Yiddish in my rap please.

Lol as bad as regular OT is, Gaming side is 10x crazier

Kwixotik

That shit is funny, and I've rocked an anime avatar on here and the bore for months at a time. It's just funny to see all these anime kids defending shit like that on the basis of free speech and censorship etc. They don't really give a fuck about that shit. They just don't want anyone to mock them for loving these pedo rape games.
It was genuinely disturbing me last night how many people on here seem to be into that shit.

also Cheddahz is artist of the century

I really can't decide if I like this Old English song or not. I like it in concept but only parts of it are moving me.

riotous

Banned
You guys see that thread about the nerd who devoted his life to building a dorky arcade bedroom and his fiance left him?

LOL, that was a classic NeoGAF gaming thread.

riotous

Banned
That's crazy, especially since arcade gaming always has sucked. The prehistoric F2P gaming.

The funny part was all the gaffers proclaiming that he was better off without his fiance, and that she was awful for leaving him. She was even supportive of his hobby, just not the extent to which he devoted his time.

ForeverAloneGAF is great.

Also oddly enough the dude's main centerpiece was some Wreck-It-Ralph game that came out only a few years ago, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom