• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Dollarz

Russian Roulette > Covert Coup > Lord Steppington > Albert Einstein > 360 Waves >>>>>> My 1st Chemistry Set & Masterpiece Theatre & No Idols

Top 5 are all fantastic. Bottom 3 are super meh.

T Dollarz

Stahp. He's turkey sandwich lettuce tomato on white with mayo status but unlistenable?

Lol that's how I remember it. Think I only gave it one listen 'cause I thought it was that bad but with you guys praising it like this (and surprising me) I kinda want to revisit it.

Honestly though it just sounded like he was just spilling words out of his mouth.

Holy shit, I just realized I think I am thinking of Big Body Bes...

Boldy rode the beats better than P imo. Seriously how can you hate on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGosx170Kdk

It's said best here
Moochie is currently splashed over all the usual suspect blogs and yet not a single writer has managed to come close to nailing why it's so good : essentially, it's a 2k13 Ebonics by Big Noyd's goon cousin from Detroit over the sort of top drawer eerie Alchemist production that somebody like Saigon would sell his firstborn to Max Hardcore for. Like I suggested a while back, the spirit of Q.B Dunn-Rap seems to have migrated out to the mid-west.
http://themartorialist.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/mostly-tha-voice_13.html

My brother is chilling out in the front room with his (white) girlfriend. I walked out there and they're just chilling on the couch, he's literally combing her long blond hair with his fingers like a coon. Chick is a complete butterface.
qIRHMEM.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My brother is chilling out in the front room with his (white) girlfriend. I walked out there and they're just chilling on the couch, he's literally combing her long blond hair with his fingers like a coon. Chick is a complete butterface.
qIRHMEM.png
he seems like a nice guy

Tokubetsu

Butterface Becky: "I don't think your brother likes me. He keeps staring and screwing up his face."
PheonixDarker: "Don't worry bae, he's just jealous. He'll go back to his room and blare zelda music soon enough."

Butterface Becky: "I don't think your brother likes me. He keeps staring and screwing up his face."
PheonixDarker: "Don't worry bae, he's just jealous. He'll go back to his room and blare zelda music soon enough."

I've been listening to Alchemist stuff for the last hour tho breh. Let me build.

DominoKid

qIRHMEM.png

ZL016nP.png

IrishNinja

my dude from high school had his first kid today, was nice to finally be present for some shit like that & it having a positive vibe, like dude was mad happy
to be honest though, between that & family shit today was exhausting so ima have this drank and post

need a ruling on this thread... getting a matte orange PS4 skin would look cool.

done

T Dollarz getting thrown on the ingore list for disrespecting 1st chemistry like that. No warnings, straight under the bus.

was kinda waiting on you to fire shots, wasn't kams on about no idols or whatever?

QB super thug dunny rap stays the most overrated lane in hip hop by dustheads. Shit is :zzz status.

see i get confused here, i know you fucks with good boom-bap shit but i'm not sure which lane this is specifically or how much it differs

posts by day
simps by night

my man's havin a moment, y'all can go in on him like this

IrishNinja

aw hell nah

i sniped a vinyl of Tical on the cheap, shipping was marked as $4 (from japan, which i know seemed low) but seller wants $18 & apparently somewhere in the description called for it..no way i'm payin this shit, fuckaEbay

man...that'd be a pretty terrible (but interesting) mashup, though

No doubt, smoked up yesterday and listened back to back, certainly was interesting.

On the hunt for Supreme clientele, 36 chambers and ob4cl. Either gonna be waiting a long time or spending a lot of money.

Germany better win this shit and pay for my vinyls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom