• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany making me money, bless ze Germans.

Ayo Enzo that sf4 final was some domination.
Watching evo always makes me wanna get back into sf4. Downloading ultra now, hope they didn't ruin adon with these balances

Detox

That's bullshit. I have never seen a video of either of them live, and I just watched all of them from the show, and Jay Z is doing more adlibs during Shiny Suit Theory than Jay Elec did during any particular song.
Yeah but Jay E needs and expects Jay Z to do that. Jay Z doesn't seem like he does, I gained a ton of respect for his live performance when the DJ at the so so def anniversary the DJ had the backing tracks with vocals so Jay stopped the music and did the whole thing acapella.

IrishNinja

Buddens is still the goat

but let's not deny the fact that he's one of the best to do it.

HGp4Jog.jpg
won't lie; early to mid aughts (MM1/2) i was a fan tho

As a Jay hater I should love Joey for embarrassing Hov. But nah.

wait which time was this

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That's one thing you can't take from him. Dude pulls the finest of thots. You'd think he'd be happier. Yet he's still a whiner. I call this the Drake effect.
I don't think any rapper alive has smashed more dimes. It's unreal.

Germany making me money, bless ze Germans.

Ayo Enzo that sf4 final was some domination.
Watching evo always makes me wanna get back into sf4. Downloading ultra now, hope they didn't ruin adon with these balances
EVO was fantastic. Nothing gaming-related is more entertaining to watch than EVO.

Louffy brehs, da gawd

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Catching up on Total Slaughter....

Geeze.... Arsonal, Big T and Murda Mook seemed like the only professionals there. *facepalm*

Wtf happened to Hollow? This Budden battle is weak as fuck. They should have thrown them both in the bushes with double losses. Hollow is weak as fuck in this. Budden's delivery was terribad and so was that "stop my time" feeling himself nonsense. No way was this shit 3-0 Hollow. Budden deserved the L for quitting though.

I could have been using my second monitor at work to catch up on Evo. This shit is garbage... I lost.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Catching up on Total Slaughter....

Geeze.... Arsonal, Big T and Murda Mook seemed like the only professionals there. *facepalm*

Wtf happened to Hollow? This Budden battle is weak as fuck. They should have thrown them both in the bushes with double losses. Hollow is weak as fuck in this. Budden's delivery was terribad and so was that "stop my time" feeling himself nonsense. No way was this shit 3-0 Hollow. Budden deserved the L for quitting though.

I could have been using my second monitor at work to catch up on Evo. This shit is garbage... I lost.
I missed
Marn sending Chris G to losers
to watch Lux/Hollow/Budden/Big T bomb. What a waste. Mook was the best performance, and even still pretty mediocre.

Rex' verses on the Road To Total Slaughter (the TV show) were the best thing to come out of the whole ordeal though.

Yo what happened to that boy? It's like the Nolia Clap.
*psh* silencer
*psh* silencer
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW-YOU'RE CLAPPED

EVO was fantastic. Nothing gaming-related is more entertaining to watch than EVO.

Louffy brehs, da gawd
Incredible confidence from Louffy, it's amazing how much of the game is mental strength. Much deserved win.

I only checked out ssf4 finals. Its the only gaming stream I actually watch. Is it worth watching the first two days?

I'd only be watching street fighter though

Incredible confidence from Louffy, it's amazing how much of the game is mental strength. Much deserved win.

I only checked out ssf4 finals. Its the only gaming stream I actually watch. Is it worth watching the first two days?

I'd only be watching street fighter though

Louffy played GDLK. I wanted him to win so bad, then if not then Snake Eyez or Sako.

the influx of Rose players online is going to upset me tho

Cudder

gonna get real quiet in here with all you on the block list.

jk, lol. but for real. any super serious video game tourney is lame imo. that goes for MMORPGs, FPS games, whatever. i understand that some fighting games are super technical and require skill, but just watching that shit is boring as fuck.

gonna get real quiet in here with all you on the block list.

jk, lol. but for real. any super serious video game tourney is lame imo. that goes for MMORPGs, FPS games, whatever. i understand that some fighting games are super technical and require skill, but just watching that shit is boring as fuck.
I watched the street fighter finals, shit was hype. The crowd was into it, some close finishes etc. I play street fighter now and then so I'm interested in it a bit more because I understand what's happening, kinda.

I agree on other games though. I could never Wat a game being played that I'm not familiar with or don't like. That goes goes for all mmorpg and any fighting game not street fighter.

It's not worth it to get into any of those fighting games at this point. Huge time sinks if you want to be competitive.

I still love watching Evo though. Tons of hype and Marvel nonsense.

Esch

Banned
Lol @ trying to be on topic. Come aahhhhn,it's a community thread, we've all known each other for 4-5 years..... Just let it be organic

It's not worth it to get into any of those fighting games at this point. Huge time sinks if you want to be competitive.

I still love watching Evo though. Tons of hype and Marvel nonsense.

i enjoy playing them in a casual sense though. all of them. street fighter's my favorite but i want another virtua fighter.

Lol @ trying to be on topic. Come aahhhhn,it's a community thread, we've all known each other for 4-5 years..... Just let it be organic

Especially since hip-hop and fighting games go together like singles and strippers. Or something.

i enjoy playing them in a casual sense though. all of them. street fighter's my favorite but i want another virtua fighter.

Casually, sure, they're fun, but I can't dedicate hours upon hours to keep up with the evolving tech. It's too much. FADC combos were the straw that broke my stick. I get it, but the speed to do that stuff properly makes me feel like an idiot.

Casually, sure, they're fun, but I can't dedicate hours upon hours to keep up with the evolving tech. It's too much. FADC combos were the straw that broke my stick. I get it, but the speed to do that stuff properly makes me feel like an idiot.
This. I can win ranked games. But I play with a controller and cannot grasp the fadc and combos.

I like playing though, even if I'll never be great at it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If you think watching fighting games are lame you either:

1) Never have watched fighting game streams before
2) Think watching competitive gaming in general is lame

Really though, fighting game streams are awesome, and nothing like watching MLG or shit like that which is boring as fuck as everyone is a black hole for personality. From the outside looking in, it probably looks like who can mash the hardest but it's 90% mental mindgames. The shit talking, the drama/storylines, and oh god the salt. THE SALT.

There's always something going on that feeds into the games and commentary to make it entertaining. Whether it's Chris Hu's preferences on women, Noel going to jail for going back to his hotel room after a tournament and assaulting another player he caught with his ex, LI Joe almost getting sponsored by Brazzers, IM NOT A REAL N***A, JaHa reading salty GAFers posts in a whiny nerd voice, anything Triforce, shots money matches gone wrong, people getting their moms to cut promos for money matches etc. The level and kind of fuckery is very akin to hip-hop actually.

HiResDes

Marvel is so much harder and you don't need fadc to be great with some characters. For example if you can learn Cammy links you can be God tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom