• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

10527361_10203558412954957_2609289802313872314_n.jpg
How's that going for you breh?

I still think Oxy is a solid album. Some songs get routine play.

HiResDes

Breh I bet she's super thick, right after that baby pop out, I'd come over there and babysit dat ass if you know what I mean. Milk does a body good

Joeki11a

Banned
So I heard a very HQ version of Flava in ya
Ear remix...

Why Busta Rhymes says "The Flava is in your ass grease"?, like he sat down and wrote that
Opening why exactly?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
First three are must watch. Last two are okay if you are in dire need of something to watch.

Start w/ TD it's the shit and only one season in so still relevant in conversations and shit. Sopranos is GOAT quality so watch that next.

Esch

Banned
The only Star Trek captains worth a damn are Picard and Sisko. #fact
Kirk was a dumb blowhard in every iteration. Picard is the undisputed GOAT, Sisko second. Janeway was interested but fatally flawed like the show she was in. Enterprise didn't exist, like Highlander 2.

I don't even check this thread that often

But the concept of the gay glaze is something that transcends cultures

It is now firmly entrenched in me and my friends social fabric

Thank you for this great thing, PD

Salutes

Esch

Banned
#TRUUUUUUUUUUUU
TBH, Sisko is an amazing captain and lead. His flaws are more apparent than Picard the gawd. But Sisko had superior (yet somehow arguably less memorable) characters to contend with. On the other hand, Picard dialogue, delivery and character is amazing. You see that guy and you think wow, that's a guy I would actually follow into battle or treaty with aliens. How can an old bald white guy have that much swag? It's unfathomable.

GOAT.

Who looks for shows on a Monday, right? Well if you're one of those losers and in So. Cal, M | O | D is starting a new showcase. I think it's going to be a weekly? The more the merrier. Groundislava as a guest tonight, others are label members. It's at Lash, which is aight, and you should be good to walk in whenever.

Weekly Yung Satan could be FIRE tho. Example: https://soundcloud.com/mod-music/yung-satan-fixt

Damn had no idea about this, I'd be down for next week tho.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
yall talking bout shows, which of these should i watch next

true detective
the shield
the sopranos
OITNB
californication

In my opinion go with true detective its like a miniseries, so you can see the whole thing in a a couple of days if you marathon it. Then season 1 - 4 of Californication for the pure fuckery

Kirk was a dumb blowhard in every iteration. Picard is the undisputed GOAT, Sisko second. Janeway was interested but fatally flawed like the show she was in. Enterprise didn't exist, like Highlander 2.

your wrong. man Kirk is like the 80's rappers, a pioneer of his trade.

Yeah Picard was a better manager and diplomat. However, thats because he didn't have to regularly kill alien combatants with his bare hands while juggling green punany on the side. Give kirk credit for getting the job done and having fun while doing it.

partynextdoor is like when you break up with your girl, then a couple months later learn you both will be going to a social event. So you frantically try to find a chick to take with you, only to settle on taking some average chick who looks sort of like your ex but without the goods. Then you see your ex, she sees your new girl, and she smirks.

At least that's what I assume Weekend does whenever he sees Drake and Partynextdoor in the club.

giphy.gif

WHY YOU GOTTA HIT HOME LIKE THAT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom