• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Yo I'm really late on this dude, but this mixtape is fire I can't even deny it.

Think Chance the Rapper style but with a deeper voice, this is hitting me almost as hard as Acid Raps.

IrishNinja

meant to say, more of ya'll should watch Deadwood...also stop Sopranos before the last season

oh and Jay Elec soundin more like the Cliffy B of hip hop

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
W30C2Vl.jpg

Snoop Dogg - That's My Work 4 mixtape.

RJ ft. YG, Nipsey Hussle & K Camp - Ride With Me (Remix).

Wale - MMG Under God (Heavenly People). This is okay.

K Camp ft. YG, Lil Boosie & Too $hort - Cut Her Off (Remix) video.

Federal Reserve (Cam'Ron & A-Trak) ft. Juelz Santana - Dipshits.

Is that Waka tape decent?
Haven't listened to the full tape but I pretty much enjoyed everything released off of it over the past few months.

Need impressions on this. Was the first worth it?

Cheddahz

Banned
*ventures into the marie dlc thread*
*walks back out*
*laughs*
*mocks everyone in there*

why do i still venture into the gaming side of this website?

The Prestige is good BUT features a textbook example of a bad exposition reveals scene.

Think Chance the Rapper style but with a deeper voice, this is hitting me almost as hard as Acid Raps.

This is dope btw. Heard it awhile ago at a friend's house.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Because OT fuckery gets much worse.

Aside from small, tight knit communities like this one where you feel like you're actually communicating with real human beings, the internet in general is fucked. No point in attempting serious conversation, just kick back and watch the shitshow.

Esch

Banned
That Ugo Ogugwa vs. 305DeadCounty battle in the Coli Booth is fucking bananas. Probably the best battle I've seen between randoms on the internet and they brought more fire than 70% of the bums Smack keeps in rotation.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That Ugo Ogugwa vs. 305DeadCounty battle in the Coli Booth is fucking bananas. Probably the best battle I've seen between randoms on the internet and they brought more fire than 70% of the bums Smack keeps in rotation.

No lie. When Ugo dropped the accent in diss 2, shit had me like, "oh shit..."

305 sounded angry as fuck. lol

overcast

Interested in that description for that Jonah Hill tape posted.

Memento is the GOAT Nolan film. He's a pretty damn good director despite missteps, he's always worth paying attention to and has some classics.

codhand

Interested in that description for that Jonah Hill tape posted.

Memento is the GOAT Nolan film. He's a pretty damn good director despite missteps, he's always worth paying attention to and has some classics.

recently rewatched Following, that might be my fave,

illadelph

was gonna make some sort of jonah hill joke but it looks like I'm too late

guess I'll just listen to the tape then

EDIT: watched Following recently...it's dope, but the ending went waaaay too far for me. I just liked the concept of what the two guys were doing, breaking into peoples' places and fucking with shit

HiResDes

That Ugo verse slayed that southern dude, he just don't got them different flows and switchups like Ugo. Shit ain't even fair.

HiResDes

https://soundcloud.com/kingsnug/sets/aokigahara

Okay, so I just put together a soundcloud mix and I think a few of you guys like Des and Toku might enjoy it. It's asian-inspired instrumental trill shit, lots of emotion. #Samuraiwave. Pretty happy with how it turned out so I wanted to share with some people that could appreciate it.
Dis hot thanks breh...Also I forgot to mention that new Azizi Gibson is actually pretty fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom