• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
It's this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3pKMM6gQWvI kinda stuff, have 5 mixes I can send you. The sub in the car makes this bump. I'm on mobile but I'll send em when I'm home

can't listen to it right now. will when I get home soon.

Derailing an off topic community thread about hip hop? Why the nerve. Next thing you know people will shit talk the great avocado.
avocados look like shit. and those subway ads don't make it look any better. who the hell is gonna eat avocados with eggs in the morning. what kind of monster does that.

Esch

Banned

stop posting keep drawing

i1Jni3JNQ7rDE.gif

Cheddahz

Banned
I'M NOT HOME YET!!!

I've been busy taking my new cat to the vet today and helping my mom with some stuff, but I should be home probably around early afternoon time (and I still need wenis to pm with what I need to draw)

EDIT: Actually, suggestions would be great

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'M NOT HOME YET!!!

I've been busy taking my new cat to the vet today and helping my mom with some stuff, but I should be home probably around early afternoon time (and I still need wenis to pm with what I need to draw)

Just copy this thread's OP format.

- Make a OT banner with GAF-Hop Shepherd making a decision
- For the initiation subheader, draw U-God
- For the GAF-Hop awards subheader, draw mustard on a beet attached to a hoe

IrishNinja

I would like a picture of a feeling
Specifically camron at an exclusive fashion outlet unloading all the clothing colors Ross can't sell

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
we are! pm with stuff to draw and i'll get onto to it whenever i'm back at my place tomorrow
I'm on my way home right now. I've got some ideas, we'll steal the general format off this OT, but we'll flip it on its head. I want people to hate coming here. Kill their idols and all that shit.

jk

Cheddahz let gaf hop down.

- Count B
Not yet.

I'M NOT HOME YET!!!

You got a preferred method of communication? Last time I did one of these joint OT's (Daft Punk RAM OT) we linked up on Facebook and gmail to hash out ideas and layout.

I'll be home in less than an hour. On the bus ride home at the moment. We'll get this shit started. Maybe even launch early and drop new chunks of the OT each day.

Cheddahz

Banned
You got a preferred method of communication? Last time I did one of these joint OT's (Daft Punk RAM OT) we linked up on Facebook and gmail to hash out ideas and layout.

I'll be home in less than an hour. On the bus ride home at the moment. We'll get this shit started. Maybe even launch early and drop new chunks of the OT each day.

I can hit you up with my Gmail or Facebook (whichever one would be easier for you) or we can just message each other through GAF (doesn't really matter to me)

MoodyFog

Rumor has it he paid 100K€ for 2chainz, and 150K for another pretty bad featuring he has with Rick Ross

The only thing he said in an interview is that he'd gladly pay 100K for a feat with Rihanna, and that he asked for Lil Wayne but that he demanded way too much

cacophony

yall know im #1 future stan here but he gotta start evolving

i honestly feel metro isnt good for future because metros shit is super 1-way. & when he does stray and do shit like I won its not that good. mike will and future is way better creatively. i feel mike wills beats challenges future more

but this is just a throwaway for his tape like maison margiela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom