• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told myself it'd be an anime gif response

low and behold

tetsuo-arm-o.gif

Llrcn6W.png

you telling me you never listened to dance with the devil on your way to the club?

when girls start dutty winin' to Lost Ones by Cole
3V8qFHN.png

getting a lap dance to Poet Laureate Infinity by Canibus
3V8qFHN.png

Spittin game to a female with Kim by Eminem playing in the background
3V8qFHN.png

Anytime I see that meme I get a little ashamed. I have a the black Pyrex Vision hoodie. Got offered $700 for it at some point and I turned it down. REALLY regret that now.

$700 for a fuckin hoodie?

Was it signed by Kanye?

When they dropped the black hoodie was only printed in something like 300 units or so. Every other color was mass produced though. Funny enough the dude that offered me that for it also bought a homies air yeezys off craigslist. I wore it to the yeezus tour and had hella people ask me about it though. I really need to sell this shit before I end up ruining it while drunk or something.

PBY

Banned
Anytime I see that meme I get a little ashamed. I have a the black Pyrex Vision hoodie. Got offered $700 for it at some point and I turned it down. REALLY regret that now.
ElllllllllllllllL

I own a fake Pyrex t I paid 30 bux for and my gf sleeps in bc I can't wear it out

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
snuggles did you check out the new single. ; )
I listened to it for like 30 seconds. Joey bores me. He's just okay. The best faux-90's track in recent memory is still Trillmatic with Nast and Method Man. supposedly the forever delayed Mob album was going to have that vibe but Yams scrapped it saying he was off drugs at the time and that they're over that sound now.

Mik317

I'm probably like one of 3 people who enjoyed These Days (for what it was) but even I can't even begin to fuck with this shit, Solo.

holy shit.

Years ago that was my wish because I do think Pharrell best tracks are with Snoop but nowadays idk a little too late. I'll still check it out though

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Years ago that was my wish because I do think Pharrell best tracks are with Snoop but nowadays idk a little too late. I'll still check it out though

snoop still has a lane he can ride, but that shit better be some throwback 80's party/r&b beats. fun is the name of the game for snoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom