• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

Speak for yourself, TDE is already finished
CdofvF1.png

Esch

Banned
How can TDE be finished when they just released the most inspirational song of the year. Might be better than anything Macklemore has ever done.

Z5NGREQ.png

Esch

Banned
I recently had to migrate all my coli smilies and my gifs will be on the way soon. Minus keeps uploading them all incorrectly and those lames put in a 5mb size limit. Imgur finally won. I hope it doesn't become shit too, because I'm not trying to transfer to pomf or abload.

vcover.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
min.us went to shit.

Doesn't Imgur still have limits where you can only see a certain number of your free uploads or something and the rest you can't? It was like that a while ago.

I recently had to migrate all my coli smilies and my gifs will be on the way soon. Minus keeps uploading them all incorrectly and those lames put in a 5mb size limit. Imgur finally won. I hope it doesn't become shit too, because I'm not trying to transfer to pomf or abload.

vcover.gif

min.us went to shit.

Doesn't Imgur still have limits where you can only see a certain number of your free uploads or something and the rest you can't? It was like that a while ago.

So thats why some of my images aren't coming up?

And a 5MB limit?
i7h3KK1DuumdM.png

Esch

Banned
So thats why some of my images aren't coming up?

And a 5MB limit?
i7h3KK1DuumdM.png

Yep, minus has really fallen apart. I'd say most of the gifs i uploaded when i first got the account have become "unreadable" or were somehow magically converted into static images. PNG smilies upload incorrectly, etc.

I don't know about a hidden imgur picture limit but that's a bunch of bukkake if true. How can hosting photos be this hard lol

Yep, minus has really fallen apart. I'd say most of the gifs i uploaded when i first got the account have become "unreadable" or were somehow magically converted into static images. PNG smilies upload incorrectly, etc.

I don't know about a hidden imgur picture limit but that's a bunch of bukkake if true. How can hosting photos be this hard lol

https://imgur.com/register/upgrade

5MB for free and 10MB with a pro account

I might as well just uninstall my gif maker

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
https://imgur.com/register/upgrade

5MB for free and 10MB with a pro account

I might as well just uninstall my gif maker
Yep, image limit is still there.

I used up everything for my account with the team in this post. Also peep, the Capcom banner is gone because min.us randomly deleted it lol

I might be waiting until 2050 for a proper min.us replacement. Was bad enough they replaced their half-functional mobile uploading app with a fucking social network.

CRS

abload >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Really simple to use when the browser translates the site for you.

Esch

Banned
Spitta dropped a project and no one talking bout it? I'm at work..

I'm rockin it now. Straight but...

:beli: this guy need to stop putting on his wack crew. I'm not really interested in more "Dynasty" esque cuts from him with them on the side. Put out a real, thought out project with a concept breh.

Esch

Banned
I can't do it brehs.

I can't do another tape of these Spitta weed carriers bragging about their bitches, money and weed.

Into the recycle bin you go.

ijlxEWEdycNJe.gif

Tokubetsu

:beli: this guy need to stop putting on his wack crew. I'm not really interested in more "Dynasty" esque cuts from him with them on the side. Put out a real, thought out project with a concept breh.

instagram.com/p/titKOsNd5D/

Last Currensy tape I listened to was Covert Coup for obvious reasons

He's not bad but like yall said, he doesn't have much subject matter and hes not quite good enough to keep it from becoming stale

Roddy and Lil Helium Voice Dude>Freeway and Bleek

:trollbron:

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I mean, it's not bad but yeah, it's been the same exact shit for YEARS. At some point you need a new subject matter
Spitta stans aren't tryna hear that. Too busy outchea criticizing better rappers, with a larger variety of content, technical ability, and production for being too repetitive.

Shout outs to the deal Spitta made with the devil for strength in stannery. It has served you well.

th_epps.png

overcast

Spitta is all about sound and vibe. I would say he's technically excellent in the way he fits those beats. At least on albums like Covert Coup, PT's etc. PT doesn't sound like average weed rap, cmon. He also has a damn near perfect voice for the music.

Spitta stans aren't tryna hear that. Too busy outchea criticizing better rappers, with a larger variety of content, technical ability, and production for being too repetitive.

Shout outs to the deal Spitta made with the devil for strength in stannery. It has served you well.

th_epps.png

the greatest trick the devil pulled for spitta was give him the ability to mistake ease of flow for laziness. he makes it look so easy so it must be wack to the non-believers.

mary is god-tier effortless but dope.

oh man young thug is going ham on rich gang first track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom