• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
smh. Whatever breh, I just kinda wish you expanded on your thoughts a little more.

I can imagine Flying Lotus is sitting in the studio with Lil Wayne on guitar and Snoop Dogg is their weed carrier and while they are smoking whatever Snoop brought them
Snoop kept the weed for himself and gave Lil Wayne and Flying Lotus catnip
, Flying Lotus told Lil Wayne "Yo man, why don't you bust out a solo for us?!?" and Lil Wayne delivered this amazing solo for them and Lotus is like "Yo.....we should record that, put it on top of thirty other layers of music, and bring Herbie on the record, so I can say that this is an album that is bringing jazz back!" and they all nod their heads....but Snoop stands up and shouts "Brother, what about me? I bring the good stuff all the time" and Lotus hands him a microphone and says "Just spit whatever man and I'll make it work"

All this hate for spitta is horrible. He just dropped a new legit mixtape that had a mafia movie theme earlier this year. Yet, everyone here says all he raps about is smoking weed.

Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4

Song is on par with Godfather 3

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4
Godfather 4, Godfather 4

Song is on par with Godfather 3

Do you listen to lyrics are do you just skim through it breh?

Courage

I can imagine Flying Lotus is sitting in the studio with Lil Wayne on guitar and Snoop Dogg is their weed carrier and while they are smoking whatever Snoop brought them
, Flying Lotus told Lil Wayne "Yo man, why don't you bust out a solo for us?!?" and Lil Wayne delivered this amazing solo for them and Lotus is like "Yo.....we should record that, put it on top of thirty other layers of music, and bring Herbie on the record, so I can say that this is an album that is bringing jazz back!" and they all nod their heads....but Snoop stands up and shouts "Brother, what about me? I bring the good stuff all the time" and Lotus hands him a microphone and says "Just spit whatever man and I'll make it work"
ijlxEWEdycNJe.gif
ijlxEWEdycNJe.gif
ijlxEWEdycNJe.gif
ijlxEWEdycNJe.gif
ijlxEWEdycNJe.gif
ijlxEWEdycNJe.gif
ijlxEWEdycNJe.gif
ijlxEWEdycNJe.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I would ask you the same thing considering his actual verse is on par with the chorus. he is saying nothing either way. dude is just that person who gets by doing the bare minimum at work

Not at all man. It was a decent verse. Also for a rapper who has put out like 10 full album projects, a bunch of Ep's and 2-5 songs on the majority of the jet life dynasty albums. I don't see how he is lazy.

all of this.. while bumping young thug.

overcast

So, we're still ready for Kendrick to drop AOTY? We've cleared our heads over the past week, and purged I out of our systems. We ready for the return?

Courage

overcast is just too lazy to change his avatar and wants to justify keeping it by making us forget that Kendrick interview he himself linked.

I c u breh

cacophony

no label 2
my krazy life
honest
neon icon
like a mexican
mastermind
yung lean
we the plug
days before rodeo
seen it all

everything else i boring trash

How are the beats he is making safe? The actual SAFE thing to do would be to make trap beats.

I wish this type of thinking would fucking stop. It's annoying as hell. How the hell would a trap beat from Madlib be safe? When has he made trap beats? They are obviously saying the beats sound very align with what madlib typically does.

Courage

They sound like Madlib beats tbh. He isn't pushing the envelope or anything, but they still sound dope on Gibbs flow and voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom