• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
cigarette boats will transport you to some miami vice crockett and tubbs shit. dat intro track. dat sixty seven turbo jet.

if it was double the length it could be album of the decade contender.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
the greatest trick the devil pulled for spitta was give him the ability to mistake ease of flow for laziness. he makes it look so easy so it must be wack to the non-believers.

mary is god-tier effortless but dope.

oh man young thug is going ham on rich gang first track.
The Devil is a fool for giving Spitta only two notable qualities. One, flow, that every cat in the game has and is present in any slightly successful artist, even the vapid artists of the minute, and the second which is that his output is best as background music when you are paying as little attention to the music as possible.

I guess I figured out what pittance he gave to the Devil that got him so little in return: his old Cash Money contract.

3w2MWDX.png

wFlV4jO.png

ignore one of the best projects of 2012 and arguably one of the best rap EPs ever for no reasons brehs

Fine
ZEHAcbz.png

Link to instrumental? Only thing I listen to from dude.

Or is there an instrumental version of Covert Coup in general? Would love to replace the regular version.

Oh yes, there's an instrumental version. Not entirely in album order but there are no loops. I'll hook you up in a minute

Lol nevermind, it's just on Datpiff

a handshake like that is one you have to respect. those lateral movements, perfectly synchronized, i'm gonna holla at my friends we gotta learn this asap while we listen to rich gang tape

Courage

I like jazz too, but I think You're Dead sounds like the menu at Jack in the Box

See, now I can tell you haven't given the album a proper listen and are just jacking other people's negative opinions. The "free form jazz wank" isn't as prevalent on this album.

Unless you have Jack In The Box menus that sound like Coronus, Dead Man's Tetris, Turtles, Turkey Dog Coma, Descent Into Madness, Ready Err Not, Obligatory Cadence, The Protest, then sign me up.

Cheddahz

Banned
See, now I can tell you haven't given the album a proper listen and are just jacking other people's negative opinions. The "free form jazz wank" isn't as prevalent on this album.

I've given the album three listens actually (the first listen was last night, the second one was this morning while I was having my cup of coffee, and my third listen was while I was driving in the rain) and I just think it sounds like a mess (and the Captain Murphy tracks are really, really bad)
I wasn't serious. I was copying chumps in here saying shit like that

I hadn't really been paying attention to posts about the album lol
my post still stands though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oujb-Y_2vUw

Courage

I've given the album three listens actually (the first listen was last night, the second one was this morning while I was having my cup of coffee, and my third listen was while I was driving in the rain) and I just think it sounds like a mess

smh. Whatever breh, I just kinda wish you expanded on your thoughts a little more.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
All this hate for spitta is horrible. He just dropped a new legit mixtape that had a mafia movie theme earlier this year. Yet, everyone here says all he raps about is smoking weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom