• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm sure they have their moments obviously. They're probably hyper competitive and critical of each other's recent shit but clearly they're cool together. What does either have to prove or be salty about today, in 2014? They're chilling.

On the other hand I'd imagine Kanye can't be in the same room as Jay without throwing a fit. He'll never forgive his big brother for not attending his wedding. Also didn't one of Kanye's producers shit on MCHG? You know Kanye talks shit behind Hov's back, complaining about Timbo's influence. Mid thirties and still acting like a child...
Ye commented on Jay not attending his wedding, and he didn't seem upset. I still think it's a pretty dick move on Jay's part, but it just shows the kind of all business no care machine he is.

Why would he complain about Timbo's influence? Ye thinks Timbo is like a god, and they were recording both of those albums essentially simultaneously. And Rick Rubin was one the one who said it wasn't as stimulating to work on Jay's project as it was Yeezus. I know people think Ye is an egomaniac, but he never ever talks shit about people from his class of producers (Pharrell, Just, Timbo, etc.) and also puts them higher than himself when asked.

C'mon son.

cacophony

Apparently "Nice." gets you banned now

a 16 year old kid got RAPED by TWO FEMALES and is probably emotionally traumatized from it. he bragged to his friends.. probably because its the only way he could cope with it. he recorded it.. to display to the police these disgusting acts they fooled him into.

check your privilege

a 16 year old kid got RAPED by TWO FEMALES and is probably emotionally traumatized from it. he bragged to his friends.. probably because its the only way he could cope with it. he recorded it.. to display to the police these disgusting acts they fooled him into.

check your privilege

Will I get banned if I laugh at this
ibroXtPlUHLa8c.png

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Thread is just ridiculous. Everyone trying to one up each other to score imaginary moral brownie points.

IrishNinja

Thread is just ridiculous. Everyone trying to one up each other to score imaginary moral brownie points.

ugh, scust @ this whole post
bet you dude is one of those white wu-tang fans too

Mau ®;132502859 said:
Ya'll hating on ALBUM OF THE YEAR 2013 Yeezus?

Y'all ain't right.

Acceptable 2013 AOTY picks: Night's Gambit, Yeezus, Side A of Old,N64, or Acid Rap.

i'm okay with all of this

AotY 2013 was Owl Pharoah. Currently still the best album since GKMC.

...does anyone who's not enzoes co-sign this

SKINNER!

Banned
Anyone happen to have that gif of Jay and Kanye getting excited in the studio? Might've been while listening to Lucifer for the first time but I can't remember.

HiResDes

Tangible Dream by Oddisee was the best album of 2013 in my opinion.

Didn't feel that as much as ya'll...I did forget about No Poison, No Paradise, and Flying Colours, which were both excellent but not quite up up there IMO. Billy Wood's Dour Candy and Cult Favorite's For Madmen Only are also incredible albums that not enough people spent time with

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
What do you guys think about Horseshoe Gang? After watching the video of Lyrical Miracle I've downloaded all of their monthlies mixtapes. Only listened to the first four from which I liked maybe a handful of songs. Very different in quality compared to the video of Lyrical Miracle. Are the newer tapes better?

PBY

Banned
What do you guys think about Horseshoe Gang? After watching the video of Lyrical Miracle I've downloaded all of their monthlies mixtapes. Only listened to the first four from which I liked maybe a handful of songs. Very different in quality compared to the video of Lyrical Miracle. Are the newer tapes better?
Rappity rap shit I loved 5 years ago

overcast

Yeah, it's pretty gross. But years of Internet exposes young eyes. Though blister/sore/growth shit is gonna always be disgusting to me.

Akon did that bubble boy ish for safety, but that shit looks so fun.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Fuck that's delicious was great this week. Fuck your idols, Bam Bam is all I need. Hip.hop is dead, Action is alive.

Cheddahz

Banned
I guess I'll suffer through this mixtape and give my impressions about it (I have nothing better to do in class today)

EDIT: There was a DJ drop that said "In Gambino We Trust"...how much longer can I listen to this?

Cheddahz

Banned
Well, this is a pretty damn lazy mixtape and I feel like Gambino is trying to tell the listener "Hey, I'm an African American that is forced to wear a grandma sweater"

Yeah, don't listen to this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom