• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned

androgeneity season has returned...

full

Courage

1. The intro is creating a planet from God’s perspective.
K.R.I.T. is speaking with a certain female about “creating.” The track quickly transitions into a spacey and bass-heavy track that captures a similar feel of throwback OutKast songs. “Let’s just take our time / Pretend we started this, pretend this is our creation,” he sings on the chorus.

AixfG.png

2. There’s a “My Sub Pt. 3.”
Never forgetting his hardcore fans, K.R.I.T.’s bass-heavy “My Sub” tracks have become part of his identity. Part 3, or “Big Bang” (as K.R.I.T. nicknamed it), is no different, with the same energy that’ll definitely blow out a few speakers. “Two 15s, big bang hoe!” he hollers at one point. “Cranking up the knob, until I break the lever,” he declares elsewhere. Get ready for this one.

Z0kqP.png

4. He declares himself the King Of The South.
Looks like someone is coming for Tip’s throne. K.R.I.T. isn’t holding back as he defiantly claims that he’s at the top of the food chain. As he put it, nobody is capable of out-rapping him.

6Nr4K.png

5. “Do You Love Me For Real” is about his car being jealous of his sub.
This is quite the love affair. Featuring vocals from Mara Hruby, K.R.I.T. takes a step back from rapping to do a duet with the singer. From the snippet, it sounds like the car/sub relationship alludes to an actual connection between two people. K.R.I.T. says he hits some high notes with his falsetto, so expect this different side of him to shine. He even believes this will be his record for folks to get married to. Let the wedding bells ring.

SaiM2.png

It's like Lupe tackling a concept album
JgZs64Q.png

iavi

OG Maco needs to get with some better producers cause dude is entertaining as hell, but I'm here going through his soundcloud, and, aside from that track with Migos, dudes beat selection is beyond hurt

Furyous

This new Chilidish Gambino is aiiight. It goes tho to an extent. There's an usher cover which hopefully leads to a song at some point. I need an instrumental of that song ASAP. I'm pissed that Candlier Road doesn't have a serious hook. This is better off as EP IMHO.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My dudes.

Wait, does the krit album have any features?
Yes. We don't know much about them. Pay Attention, the first single, ft'd some random singer. The XXL article says Lupe is on the closer. Might have been more info there but I skimmed.

Bacon

Just listened to Gambino's new mixtape. I don't know why i always expect him to be better than he actually is. He always sounds like he's trying too hard or something, I don't even know how to explain what annoys me so much about him.

Edit:

I just realized that I basically said nothing in this post. Suffice to say that I don't think the mixtape is very good and it ends on a low note for me with the Go DJ cover or whatever he was going for.

overcast

Yes. We don't know much about them. Pay Attention, the first single, ft'd some random singer. The XXL article says Lupe is on the closer. Might have been more info there but I skimmed.
Ah, for sure. Actually, literally just found this.
1. Kreation (Intro)
2. Life
3. My Sub, Pt. 3 (Big Bang)
4. Cadillactica
5. Soul Food (Feat. Raphael Saadiq)
6. Pay Attention (Feat. Rico Love)
7. King of the South
8. Mind Control (Feat. E-40 & Wiz Khalifa)
9. Standby (Interlude) (Feat. Kenneth Whalum III)
10. Do You Love Me For Real (Feat. Mara Hruby)
11. Third Eye
12. Mo Better Cool (Feat. Bun B, Devin The Dude & Big Sant)
13. Angels
14. Saturday’s a Celebration (Feat. Jamie N Commons)
15. Lost Generation (Feat. Lupe Fiasco)
16. Mt Olympus (Reprise) [Bonus Track]
17. Lac Lac (Feat. A$AP Ferg) [Bonus Track]
18. Let It Show [Bonus Track]

Lupe on a song called Lost Generation..
Qsn7OdH.gif

overcast

Lac Lac and Mt. Olympus are dope as hell, so the bonus tracks are already dope as hell. More than willing to support if we get a good album.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
game is garbage now, that wolf album is abysmal. Is he bipolar by any chance?
It's out?

Honestly the first single or two was so shit I didn't bother. Love Game, but inbetween greatness he always puts some vapid, feature-laden bullshit out.

---

Excited for the Rocky single, Ferg has been getting pretty boring on features and super one note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom