• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

El-P's flow on Lie Cheat Steal tho

Yup, then Mike's flow on All Due Respect with the hectic drums.
GMxuz.png

big ander

damn wish I'd seen the jewels drip earlier. already in a lie-still-and-listen-to-spacemen3 headspace that I'm not getting out of soon. RTJ2 is slotted to kick off the weekend.
Between the Tinashe album and the Jessie Ware album I got no time to for RTJ2.
I was kinda worried about the Ware record from the singles, something about them wasn't coming together for me. but the end result is way great. curious if it'll be as big a grower as Devotion

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
finna just leave GAF-Hop until I get a chance to listen to RTJ2 proper, this teasing is too much

PM me if Troy Ave gets his chain snatched or equivalent fuckery

HiResDes

damn wish I'd seen the jewels drip earlier. already in a lie-still-and-listen-to-spacemen3 headspace that I'm not getting out of soon. RTJ2 is slotted to kick off the weekend.

I was kinda worried about the Ware record from the singles, something about them wasn't coming together for me. but the end result is way great. curious if it'll be as big a grower as Devotion

my man. About to check this new Ariel Pink though myself

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Devotion > Tough Love

I was hyped for tough love too. Might still grab the LP but it's just not as cool as Devotion.

Fjordson

Devotion > Tough Love

I was hyped for tough love too. Might still grab the LP but it's just not as cool as Devotion.
Hmm, I think I like it a little more than Devotion. But I haven't heard Devotion in a while.

Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe is my shit lately though. Love that track. Favourite from Tough Love for sure.

Tokubetsu

Hmm, I think I like it a little more than Devotion. But I haven't heard Devotion in a while.

Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe is my shit lately though. Love that track. Favourite from Tough Love for sure.

I think I like it more as well. It's a lot more intimate. Reminded me a lot of those first two Sade albums.

Absolutely obsessed with "Sweetest Song" right now. Amazing track. "Want Your Feelings" as well. Kinda reminded me of the most recent Bat for Lashes. That was also a grower for me.

http://youtu.be/dwR3xtzu6Rw

RTJ2 cool on first listen.

what up GAF-Hop?

got any recent (free) mixtapes i should peep? been listening to kauai/stn mtn lately and im thinking about purchasing logic's joint soon after streaming it on spotify. that was really dope, and i want to show my some support to the guy. so talented.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wuuut, overcast and Kastrioti are related? (brothers?)

DAYUM THIS RTJ2 THO

Been known by a lot of people on GAFHOP and NFLGAF and everyone here has siblings, friends or cousins.

I'm the crazy, protective older brother, younger Josip Broz is the youngest, smart, funniest and handles business. We disagree on a lot of issues like most family members do. And we live two hours apart.

Like Dave Chapelle said:

The youngest kid in the family usually plays that role of the tension breaker.
I was that dude.

http://screen.genius.com/Dave-chappelle-inside-the-actors-studio-interview-annotated

What Dave said is absolutely true. Oldest brother has the most pressure but has it advantedges. I was lucky enough to grow up during the mid 90s golden era of hip hop.

Irishninja: I do not represent NFLGAF. I represent Kas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom