• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

ib0bUFcHCVfBH3.gif

overcast

Bronson tweeted

"Mr. Wonderful coming soon"

Along with that,
#BRON2ON ‏@ActionBronson
YES. “@_SwaggLess: @ActionBronson DO U HAVE ANY NEW MUSIC WITH EARL COMING OUT?”
#BRON2ON @ActionBronson

YUP “@IamDashingKeith: @ActionBronson do you have any new music with ScHoolboy q”

Don't know if those tracks will be on the album or not, but we'll see.

HiResDes

Tonight is my only night to go out for like another week...I work thirds a lot in the upcoming one, but I feel like I could pass out at any moment. This is depressing.

IrishNinja

see i was thinking i should wait till someone else could weigh in but then nah, enzo rule wasnt in effect mode so i got all tripped up

for real i don't know how much chandeliers sounds like current bronson (i listen to his features/tracks linked more than his recent albums admittedly) but shit was tight

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"Tha Carter V releases in 6 days" is trending WW...

enzo trying to earn back his rule
8ISIdcZ.png
WOAT i tell you, WOAT
Nah, I just don't give passes to projects where the artist is barely flowing at times and/or because they have Alc on the production
dFrisyQ.png

Blue Chips 2 and Well-Done are where he really came in to his own and the production meshed better.

i don't remember much of blue chips 2. i think i'll listen to it again.

and rare chandeliers has "bitch i deserve you" that's a top 5 song from him.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGYLr_8MOyU
last question...

this dude is a fucking coon.

Just more justification for me disliking this talent-less bag of shit.
Even beyond that last question, every single question he was asked received the dumbest fucking responses. You know that guy who you try to have a conversation with but they either just shrug or mumble a one word response to half your questions or go off on a fucking tangent that makes no sense because they clearly don't understand what they are being asked? That's this paint sniffing moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom