• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
That first verse
J8MiUVI.png
he don't sell molly no more though

i think they're quite clearly a post-rock band, friend. much in the vein of 65daysofstatic

but to answer your question I haven't heard much rap like that, you kinda need the distortion on guitar work for it to work, tho people should sample shoegaze more

damn. it's a matter of time tbh. i feel like a lot of these newer artists are edging closer to that vibe i need.

Esch

Banned
damn. it's a matter of time tbh. i feel like a lot of these newer artists are edging closer to that vibe i need.

i need man like Ski Beatz to listen to some Jesus Mary Chain and Luminous Orange. Or maybe Sounwave and all those TDE guys. They seem to work pretty decent with rock music. Or Kno.

2H94BWP.gif

ski beatz guitar samples are whoooo. i really need a death is silent 2 right now though from kno. don't know why he's messing around with these shitty 5 dollar kickstarter albums when he's got so much talent to give us.

and it's damn sacrilegious to hold back ski from making pilot talk 3. just heard example from pilot talk 1 the other day, god damn.

Camp Lo

Banned
Illmatic, Ready to Die, and either Liquid Swords or Reasonable Doubt

To tell the truth, I've never listened to pink floyd, beatles, etc. I don't even know who Bob Dylan or Neil Young are lol

Wow.

I wonder how many others are in here like this. I'm no fan of either but I've heard songs just as a reference.

Pathos

Banned
Wow.

I wonder how many others are in here like this. I'm no fan of either but I've heard songs just as a reference.

I'm 18 so I guess that's why. I have probably heard their songs in movies, shows or somewhere else tho but just not know who it was them

Fjordson

What was the consensus on Dj Quik - The Midnight Life?

Just started it right now
I like it quite a bit. Production is on point. Some of the guests are ehhh but overall it's damn good.

I'm 18 so I guess that's why. I have probably heard their songs in movies, shows or somewhere else tho but just not know who it was them
You've probably heard Bob Dylan before in other media like you said. To this day I still hear his music pop up randomly. Like my wife was watching Walking Dead the other week and I heard a song of his come on to end an episode. Hugely influential songwriter who was fairly popular in his day (60's-70's mainly).

Cudder

super saiyan krit as my avy in preparation for AOTY

edit: though i might put it back to photoshopped krit in the car just because it's so lol

3536d809fd7cd046f2f17258ab41eb34.500x500x1.jpg

HiiiLife

What is about back that ass up that makes ratchets flock to the dance floor. Without fail. Every single time.

Soon as the beat drops every chick within a 50 mile radius came in to the club. Juve the god.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Looks like the same walk a kid gets when somebody won't give him apple juice, tbh. A grown-up shouldn't have an angry stomp that could accurately be described as "huffy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom