• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

you guys think Kanye stans are bad

aphVKmql.jpg

Zabuza

Banned
People are different. No point in getting riled up on something that's so subjective. Even if they don't want to delve into anything more than 'party rap' we're in no position to deem their taste inherently inferior.

That's probably not the point you were trying to make, but even trying to find some rationale in someone's tastes is a pointless cause.

Oh I'm not riled up and I never mention their tastes to them. Just some observations about the people around me specifically. Funnily enough, plenty of people tell me I have shitty taste in music (rap especially). Doesn't bother me. Anything people can have an opinion about is subjective.

I always find it interesting when quite a few GAF-Hoppers have similar taste. Of course not completely similar, but similar in many more ways than the people I meet in real life.

big ander

this Pepsi x maxo is great. both are killing it, Maxo's single on PC music this year is fantastic
Yeah that's true, like the dude below you just did haha

hah I don't know what I do is constructive but I've just grown up being unable to keep my mediocre thoughts on music and movies etc to myself, need to put them somewhere/anywhere in writing, mostly just to clarify for myself why I react the way I did. it helps in that respect for sure; I have about 5% of the rap knowledge the average poster has in here but think putting words down is a good way to figure out what you like andthen find more of it/be told where more of it is by people who have done their homework. basically I'd recommend it if only because it could help you like more music

IrishNinja

tumblr_n7nkzgQaRj1r7k95zo1_500.gif

catpoop gifs? in my gaf-hop?

Also, this Uyama Hiroto album is really nice. Heavy Nujabes vibes, as I'd expect from Hiroto.

R-6201072-1413575730-9651.jpeg

still working my way through it, but yeah, huge fan of Horoto. it's good so far, though nothing quite on the level of Stratus/Ribbon in the Sea for me just yet

Cheddahz

Banned
"Without Me" really should be higher on that Eminem list
still working my way through it, but yeah, huge fan of Horoto. it's good so far, though nothing quite on the level of Stratus/Ribbon in the Sea for me just yet

guessing you bought it, since weeaboos believe that the meaning of music dies through digital music?

finally get my computer repaired, and i come back to an eminem cycle and shitting cat gifs. never change, GAF-Hop.

EDIT: and caco outed as a dog-hater. scust.

I love dogs, I'd probably get a cat tho. They seem like they do their own thing instead of harrassing you for attention

One day some of yall will turn 14 and start liking onions

Cheddahz

Banned
i had dogs until my parents moved last year and i recently became a cat owner a few months ago and it's been cool (kinda dig cats and dogs equally)

damn, money
now i wanna know what "this is probably..." file is

#TeamNoDesktopIcons

probably a word document that i started when i was drunk

Cheddahz

Banned
You been showing us the pic, but how did the cat react to allegations that thugga sounds like one of them

My cat kept on watching, so I guess he likes him? He just normally sits in my lap whenever I play Thugger in my house (which is pretty often)

EDIT: Here's a picture of a dog attending my Art History class

B0kYsvICcAADGe_.jpg

Macca

Yeah no matter how much I try, I can't get into like 70% of what you guys listen to (or talk about, anyway). I want to participate way more than I do in this community but I never have anything to say. Just the way she is boys
don't be afraid to post. fuck, cheddahz just up in here posting pictures of his cat.

Fucking :dead: @ the idea of Cheddahz sitting down to write a word document while inebriated

fake edit: on second thought, I've done this before
jbuwzsBt3Y22gC.png

Yeah no matter how much I try, I can't get into like 70% of what you guys listen to (or talk about, anyway).
you're already doing way better than thabiz

injurai

Banned
Fucking :dead: @ the idea of Cheddahz sitting down to write a word document while inebriated

fake edit: on second thought, I've done this before
jbuwzsBt3Y22gC.png

Gotta approach it like an inebriated shower, let Hemingway's alcoholic mastery flow through you.

Proceed to drink nightly to irk out B-'s on papers at the expense of you're liver.

Relistemed to Run The Jewels, the first one, and boy that album is great. Never got burned out like some of you guys did and I liked just about every song on there save for the Prince Paul one...and I love Prince Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom