• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorheez

Fuck I got some dumb friends sometimes

Just got in a 2 hour argument because I said Lebron James is a better overall athlete than Lance Armstrong

It's like sayin Nas is better than Dre

Macca

Fuck I got some dumb friends sometimes

Just got in a 2 hour argument because I said Lebron James is a better overall athlete than Lance Armstrong

It's like sayin Nas is better than Dre
Agreed. Lebron is like Nas, good at one thing, in Nas' case, ghostwriting and Lebron's case, choking. Whereas Dre is more like Lance Armstrong, good at many things and a true innovator.

Vorheez

Agreed. Lebron is like Nas, good at one thing, in Nas' case, ghostwriting and Lebron's case, choking. Whereas Dre is more like Lance Armstrong, good at many things and a true innovator.
You're that dude who quoted my first post in gaf hop to say danny brown sucks, then you disappear and pop back into the thread with this bullshit

fuck outta here macca
I wonder which of the two has done more PED's in their career.
Level playing field then

Cheddahz

Banned
FIRST SINGLE FROM NEW KANYE JUST DROPPED!

tumblr_mg1fkl3j6d1qi34bao1_500.gif

overcast

Only thing I delete is albums from trashy toothless hipster weirdos.

Big Sean going to show up Denny Brown on that Shady track.
If this happens (you've made your mind up already) Danny Brown would still be an immensely talented musician with multiple albums better than anything Sean has done in his career.

Esch

Banned
this is a metaphor for your wallet, dom
I forgot you can't edit mobile links just into a normal one, annoying tbh

Anyway strip clubs are wack. We should just legalize prostitution. I've been to one shitty one and one really nice one, they both just kinda made me feel a little sad and sorry for the girls.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Don't be so quick with the ones and act like you've seen women before.

Most importantly, is to have fun. Since it's your first time, maybe one of your brehs or brehettes will hook you up with a lapdance.

Depending on the spot, listen to the songs. Some have a random amount per song, for a lapdance.

Leave some of your money in the stash in the car. lol. Don't get carried the fuck away, unless you got bands on deck.

edit: The chicks doing cirque du soleil shit will have you feeling like T-Pain. lol

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I forgot you can't edit mobile links just into a normal one, annoying tbh

Anyway strip clubs are wack. We should just legalize prostitution. I've been to one shitty one and one really nice one, they both just kinda made me feel a little sad and sorry for the girls.

ive been to one can't say if it was shitty or nice. just felt like i needed to leave sooner rather than later.

DominoKid

Don't be so quick with the ones and act like you've seen women before.

Most importantly, is to have fun. Since it's your first time, maybe one of your brehs or brehettes will hook you up with a lapdance.

Depending on the spot, listen to the songs. Some have a random amount per song, for a lapdance.

Leave some of your money in the stash in the car. lol. Don't get carried the fuck away, unless you got bands on deck.

edit: The chicks doing cirque du soleil shit will have you feeling like T-Pain. lol

yeah i was planning on ditching my cards and just bringing cash. we're going for my buddy's birthday. dude took a liking to strip clubs after he got a job so he's always going. funny cause he was by far one of the cheapest people i knew back when we lived together.

yeah i was planning on ditching my cards and just bringing cash. we're going for my buddy's birthday. dude took a liking to strip clubs after he got a job so he's always going. funny cause he was by far one of the cheapest people i knew back when we lived together.

Yeah just follow what you said you'll be straight breh.

so i'm going to a strip club for the first time this weekend. anything in particular i should know?
Don't waste money unless you're going to get laid. Spend a bit of money with a chick and get into the VIP room. At that point you can decide what you want and how muh you're willing to pay.

IrishNinja

don't listen to these dudes, dom - most strippers are mean & very picky by nature, so rest assured, if one is by chance nice to you, it's pretty sincere breh. find the first one that seems genuinely interested in your day/plight and put her (or her kid) through college.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Big Daddy Kane speaks on what "beef" is like in 2014. #factsonly

I guess you know this already, but don't bring your phone and shit either, only cash.

Strip clubs suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom