• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
I never really liked Renegade though, that Eminem production sucks ass. Like all of his music (produced and performed) it's really sappy, heavy handed and maudlin, like it belongs in sports highlight videos or something.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Renegade's a good song but it doesn't well with the rest of the album.

like, the transition from Song Cry and All I Need to Renegade is REALLY jarring to me.

I never really liked Renegade though, that Eminem production sucks ass. Like all of his music (produced and performed) it's really sappy, heavy handed and maudlin, like it belongs in sports highlight videos or something.
Sounds like you're just mad Eminem murdered Jay on his own track.

take that take that

HiResDes

But seriously guys Vibes is so good, I don't even feel bashful about saying it...I don't care if it gets a 4 on every review site. Shit is addicting.

Esch

Banned
Sounds like you're just made Eminem murdered Jay on his own track.

take that take that

Nah, people murder Jay on tracks all the time tbh, even Kanye who's a B- rapper at his very best. I don't care about that and I never do. Rap fans are retarded, they think that every track should be a competition to cram the most syllables into a verse. I'm sure you think the same way, it's why you stan for kendrick's year of shitty gobbledygook verses. Renegade has a wack beat, nothing controversial about that.

HiResDes

1d7bcd54e71d8c172b13b0209e68673c.png

thabiz

So I was driving to school today and Renegade starts to play. I haven't listened to it in a while so it was nice to hear it again.
Does anyone else feel jay's verses are underrated? Like everyone says em killed him on it etc but his verses are actually quite good (em did have the better verses tho but still)

inb4 Esch shows you his best Angel grapefruit technique.

Man this is the perfect description for his production

IrishNinja

yeah kim looks like the type that even if she felt the song & wanted to wyl out she's quietly terrified of someone catching the wrong moment & gif'ing it like beyonce got that time

Nah, people murder Jay on tracks all the time tbh, even Kanye who's a B- rapper at his very best. I don't care about that and I never do. Rap fans are retarded, they think that every track should be a competition to cram the most syllables into a verse. I'm sure you think the same way, it's why you stan for kendrick's year of shitty gobbledygook verses. Renegade has a wack beat, nothing controversial about that.

i hear you, the beat on ether wasn't so great either...track still left jay soulless

T-Pain saying Kanye (and other people) use autotune wrong

I see what he's saying here, it feels that most of these croony dudes just kinda can't sing and lazy throw autotune on their shit to make it listenable.

the last minute or so of blood on the leaves kinda makes this argument, yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom