• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Jessie Ware's track Keep on Lying gets remixed.

ONE TRACK. FIVE CITIES. FIVE PRODUCERS. FIVE REMIXES... As part of Red Bull Studios ongoing collaborative relationship with Jessie Ware, a completely unique remix project has been launched – Jessie Ware: Remixed. The project saw Jessie invite five of her favourite producers to work on a special remix of her track, Keep on Lying, at five Red Bull Studios around the globe, over five days....

Specifically chosen to represent different genres and distinctive sounds, each remixer met up with Jessie in a Red Bull Studio around the globe (London, Paris, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, NYC) to work on the remixes together. The result is five incredible new versions of Keep On Lying, each with a completely unique approach, and five engaging video webisodes of behind the scenes ‘making of’ footage for each track.

The producers:

Preditah, Pional, Nina Kraviz, Harry Fraud, and Tokimonsta

lupe1.png
rejoice.png

I did a little more elaborate post over at Pop-GAF.

PBY

Banned
relistened to that zach farlow tape

Might be the worst project released this year, or top 20ish. Totally depends on your mood/tolerance for the worst concepts/lyrics in a project I've heard in a while.

CRS

So Red Bull Studios uploaded all 5 tracks and didn't even create unique URLs, haha. So all 5 tracks are already uploaded and I updated my Pop-GAF post.

Kwixotik

I've never been able to fuck with Vinnie Paz.

This Chinese kid is giving me $100 to edit his 2-page personal statement for grad school. $$$

HiResDes

Gucci Mane and Keef getting emotional on a track with a chorus about losing loads...Whole track is hilarious, and pause worthy.

overcast

So Red Bull Studios uploaded all 5 tracks and didn't even create unique URLs, haha. So all 5 tracks are already uploaded and I updated my Pop-GAF post.

One of my favorites on the album, awesome.
gonna post songs i've been listening to recently before i have to give some big ass tour and convince high school kids to come to school here for art, so yeah

Yumi Zouma -- Alena (Ricky Eat Acid Remix)
Nas -- Life (Origiona Remix)
Speaker Knockerz - Yo Racks (RIP)
Shamir - On The Regular
Cam'ron - Girls
Reminder to check these out for myself too.

Pathos

Banned
So I was driving to school today and Renegade starts to play. I haven't listened to it in a while so it was nice to hear it again.
Does anyone else feel jay's verses are underrated? Like everyone says em killed him on it etc but his verses are actually quite good (em did have the better verses tho but still)

So I was driving to school today and Renegade starts to play. I haven't listened to it in a while so it was nice to hear it again.
Does anyone else feel jay's verses are underrated? Like everyone says em killed him on it etc but his verses are actually quite good (em did have the better verses tho but still)

inb4 Esch shows you his best Angel grapefruit technique

effzee

They are underrated. People are so busy, partially thanks to Nas, scoring "who won" or had the "better of the other" than realizing they both killed it.

It's great song which I hate to hear discussion about because it's never about the song but rather the competition

Esch

Banned

It's a solid verse, birthed a classic quote "do you fools listen to music etc" but Eminem had one of the best verses of his career there. It's also been blown a little out of proportion by weirdo nas dickriders who live vicariously through the beef. Like...

inb4 Esch shows you his best Angel grapefruit technique

This guy.

Camp Lo

Banned
They are underrated. People are so busy, partially thanks to Nas, scoring "who won" or had the "better of the other" than realizing they both killed it.

It's great song which I hate to hear discussion about because it's never about the song but rather the competition

I agree wholeheartedly. Excellent track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom