• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

What's gaf hop's favorite sandwich?

Cuban

bUIJ2kg.jpg

HiResDes

Cincinnati has some great originals too. We have Melt and Tom & Chee, which have both received extensive foodie coverage. Also arguably the best Reuben spots in America, though I'm a bit sick of them.

IrishNinja

did you just say that Coldcut produced Paid In Full remix is a bad beat?
what.png

for that track? yes
same argument i made prior - i don't even think the beats salaam remi/etc gives him are necessarily bad, but they don't fit the track/what he's doing.

wait you're talkin shit - that coldcut beat was the stillmatic freestyle, which worked great. i said ether.

Esch

Banned
fuck that hot brown looks good.
pretty much the only thing to do in kentucky. shoot guns, drink bourbon, eat hot browns

the STL has one specialty sandwich i fux with heavy, it's called the St. Paul. it's an egg foo yong patty w/veggies on bread. I usually squirt some hoisin sauce and sriracha on mine.

Esch

Banned
And Cubans are fucking nasty
xwULgvy.png

Yo Esch were you the one recommending Crimson Massacre?
Ya, get The Luster of Pandemonium.

What's in this, looks right up my ally

a new orleans classic breh
A traditional style muffuletta sandwich consists of a muffuletta loaf split horizontally and covered with layers of marinated olive salad, mortadella, salami, mozzarella, ham, and provolone. The sandwich is sometimes heated to soften the provolone.[3] Quarter, half, and full-sized muffulettas are sold.

Esch

Banned
the cheesesteak needs shitty cheese, a philly cheesesteak is like taco bell, it's supposed to be shit food you eat in shitty places that makes you feel and look like shit.

The best one i ever had was with queso instead of cheese wiz tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom